Bronze Goddess 2008 (2008)

Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder

Bronze Goddess 2008 is a popular perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesAmber, Coconut milk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver, Myrrh
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange, Sicilian bergamot, Lemon, Mandarin
Base Notes Base NotesJasmine, Magnolia, Orange blossom, Lavender, Tiaré

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 15.07.2019

The scent is released annually in limited quantities since it was first released. The design changes while the scent stays the same.

8.0 5.0 6.0 9.0/10

Azurēe Soleil - Forever and Ever
I can remember 2007, when I was cured of a serious illness, I only wanted one thing - to go back on holiday to the Canary Islands. Beach. Sun. Nature. Good friends. The four of us set off on our adventure and I will never forget how Tom Ford created for Estee Lauder - Azuree Soleil in 2007. Finally arrived in the sun I bought a bottle. She was so incredibly beautiful. A fragrance for eternity, just like the bottle. Noble and ingenious.
The scent of tangerine, vanilla, coconut and tiare carried held me forever and it drove everyone crazy.
Badly represented the holiday scent for my entire circle of friends. Also in the evening in the open air disco always present and questioned by everyone.
It really hurts when a scent like that disappears! Away from the market! Tom makes his own scents now! Oha!
Fortunately, someone at Lauder realized that the formulation could be reused under the name Bronze Goddess. But why they started to water it down or to change it was a mystery.
Every few years another bottle comes, slightly reformulated and reformulated again. But the same DNA is still mutilated as a bottle beyond recognition!
Then in 2019 there will be an intense edition, which is almost nowhere available in stores? Supposedly waiting lists and high requests. What's wrong with Lauder's marketing? Get that thing out of here!
Long live "Azurēe Soleil"! Is this perhaps finally a worthy successor!
No one prefers to bring out spin-offs in his own house: with Tom Ford it is Eau de Soleil Blanc or with Aerin Lauder - Hibiscus Palm.
I think it sucks! They can't get close to the original for a long time. Maybe they shouldn't, but they won't cut him off. Of course you can make more money with it. Marketing here is sales-oriented and stubborn.
So I keep waiting. I hope the 2019 version will not disappoint me as a blind online order.

Until then, I will continue to spray myself with this version and the 2017 version. It is only a spark compared to the big fire of 2007, but it is still enough to cause passionate fires

Germanblonde
Like walking through a citrus garden
I bought this because I was looking for a nice beach fragrance. But I got nothing but citrus out of it. WONDERFUL citrus, linear, close to the skin and long lasting. Even though it is not what I expected, I really like it and enjoy it as a fresh summery scent. But when I want to feel in a beach mood, I will go back to Jil Sander Sun, Jil Sander Style Pastels Soft Yellow or Salvador Dali Laguna. By the way, I own the 2011 special edition bottle.
7.5 8.0/10

Njdeb
Suntan lotion yes, but great suntan lotion
Citrus top notes give way to a soft, warm breeze scented with tropical flowers, coconut, bleached wood, sand, and salt water drying on skin. This perfume truly has everything that I love. A transporting scent that evokes a perfect summer day at the beach. Lovely.
7.5 5.0 7.5 6.0/10

Sun tan lotion
I tried this perfume a few times last year, and even though I would not purchase it for myself, its scent intrigued me.

This is one of those fragrances that remind you of coconutty suntan lotion. Not horrible, but not what you expect to find in a fragrance. Men seemed to really dislike this when I wore it, which figures because almost all men hate the smell of fake tan.

I'd say it would fit in nicely as a summery, beachy fragrance, because it tends to remind me a lot of Bondi and Manly Beach up Sydney way of which I have some very fond memories as a teen.

Popular Estēe Lauder

Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Pleasures (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Modern Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Toilette) by Estēe Lauder Beyond Paradíse by Estēe Lauder Wood Mystique by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder Spellbound (1991) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder