Bronze Goddess 2017 2017 Eau de Parfum

Bronze Goddess 2017 (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder
Bronze Goddess 2017 (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-creamy. It was last marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian bergamotItalian bergamot GingerGinger Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian jasmine sambac absoluteIndian jasmine sambac absolute CoconutCoconut FrangipaniFrangipani
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla absoluteVanilla absolute Cashmere woodCashmere wood MuskMusk AmberAmber

Submitted by CPL, last update on 24.04.2022.

Summer Foreplayer

The Bronze Goddess 2017 Eau de Parfum I had zero on the screen...
until the dear Heike has me a sample of it zukommen let.
I mean, who should have the with the many fragrances on the market, still an overview?
In addition, I have indeed known about Estee Lauder, but had not on the screen that there are also fragrances from the house. When I then went in search of this edP, I am almost desperate.
WHY do you have to bring every 2 years a new bottle on the market?

But now about the fragrance:
So, I didn't expect anything when I sprayed on the fragrance sample. But this citrusy, zesty start captured me right away.
Bronze Goddess transforms very quickly, though. From the citrusy note becomes a very special note, bit like skin that was too long in the sun, hot and with a touch of suntan lotion and dried sea salt.
Frangipani and delicate coconut note with beautiful jasmine creeps in and makes the fragrance a real "summer Vorgaugler", sweet, creamy, delicate, slightly sultry.
The combination of ingredients plays a trick on the senses. You actually feel like after a hot day at the sea. Coconut shake and sea of flowers, salt on the skin and pure sun.

Ginger, Kashmir wood and musk make it briefly denser and sultry. But what does not last long. Vanilla and amber let it become namely creamy, and really creamy. Hence the association with sunscreen.
Wow, this scent progression I find very exciting. On my skin, the has quite a development.
However, the durability and sillage does not go beyond good mediocrity. What I personally find now not quite so bad.
I finally bought (after a long search) the version of 2019. The bottle I like much better than that of the 2017 version.

Bronze Goddess!! ! Woow
Hello dears ;)! This is my forever-summer go to perfume. I love coocnut sweet perfumes for summer ( sun cream smell) but not to gourmand ( I don't want it to tempt me to eat it hahah). All in all, it's perfect sweet but not too gourmand. The only thing I disslike is that the bottle is not transparent so I cannot see how much is left. I did my full review here if you wanna see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP7gjmSMoQA&t=50s

MariaSMariaS 1 year ago
Sunscreen & coconut cocktail!Can’t imagine a summer without this creamy woody fruity vanilla coconut smell!Dreamy smell not good performance

by Amylovesyou
by Amylovesyou
My dreamy creamy summer addiction!
by MariaS

Popular by Estēe Lauder

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Perfume) by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (1978) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Lauder for Men (Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe (2015) by Estēe Lauder Aliage (1972) / Alliage by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Azur by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Estēe (1968) (Super Cologne) by Estēe Lauder