Modern Muse 2013Eau de Parfum

Modern Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder
Bottle Design Richard Ferretti
Modern Muse (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-woody. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Harry Frémont

Mandarin orange, Honeysuckle, Blossoms, Jasmine sambac, Jasmine sambac absolute, Tuberose, Lily, Patchouli, Patchoulol, Bourbon vanilla, Amberwood, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.10.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Arizona Muse, photographed by Craig McDean.

From najaaaa to love
I finally got the Modern Muse.
Well, first of all, it's great because no lid can fly around. Have enough without lid or lid without body. That's the kind of scent I like. However, with some fragrances it can also go backwards that the rest tips over in the Püsterich.
It's pretty to look at. Let's see how long the wings will survive in my drawer.
The first spray of hmmm was very frustrating. I just put it away biting weirdly weird neee. But in the course of the day I had to sniff my wrist again and again. Either the scent developed or I developed a metamorphosis. Meanwhile it smells fact fresh fruity a little bit noble but also sporty.
It lasts surprisingly long and has developed really well for my perception.
In the evening my wrist was still smelling.
Today I have showered him fresh again opened first Hmmm and then the pleasure.
I didn't think I'd get warm with that.
I think he's ideal for the warm weather now. I can only recommend, but do not let it discourage and sniff it again a while later :-)

Dual structure
"Modern Muse" is a dual impression fragrance, because "one woman may fall in love with its lush, floral dewiness, while another may experience the woody, musky aspect first." (Quoting from the publicity bumf). In the beginning, my nose picked up some lovely floral notes, but after 10 minutes, the floral beauty was all gone. Very synthetic woody notes took over - and the woody-musky, artificial scent lasted for hours and hours on my skin. Very good longevity as usual. The scent itself is different from all the previous offerings, at Estee Lauder's, the time of softer, more gourmandy scents in the style of "Sensuous Nude" seems to be gone.

TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Each time I wear it, I find new nuances. Doesn't make it more interesting, though. Perfectly inoffensive, nice and pretty.
AFreimannAFreimann 2 years ago
I adore the photorealistic honeysuckle note :)
Ich verehre die fotorealistische Geißblatt :)

by Ergreifend
by Ergreifend
by Elastique
by Elastique
for the colorful picture challenge by Fresh21!
by AFreimann
by NikkRouse10
by Mahatma1951
by Mahatma1951

Popular Estēe Lauder

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (1978) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Aliage (1972) / Alliage by Estēe Lauder Lauder for Men (Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder Azurēe (2015) by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Estēe (1968) (Super Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Perfume) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder Azurēe Soleil by Estēe Lauder