Modern Muse 2013 Eau de Parfum

Modern Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder
Bottle Design Richard Ferretti
Modern Muse (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-woody. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Harry Frémont

Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
HoneysuckleHoneysuckle
BlossomsBlossoms
Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
Jasmine sambac absoluteJasmine sambac absolute
TuberoseTuberose
LilyLily
PatchouliPatchouli
Patchoulol
Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla
AmberwoodAmberwood
MuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.10.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Arizona Muse, photographed by Craig McDean.

Parfümlein
In the support group: Jasmin lets off steam
I'm sad. REALLY sad.
Nobody likes me. Nobody wants to be with me.
I feel really left out, ignored, overlooked. Like I'm air.
And yes: it hurts. After all, I'm just a kid. An AI-HIND!!!
Just eight years old. And the future already gone.
At the same time, I don't understand: why doesn't anyone like me? That other stupid Jasmine doesn't have those problems either, the beast. Yes, probably because she has friends in Shanghai. Soooo cool! Always wears red. And me? I SEE red when I think about her. She has 159 friends! And me? Just 97 want to have something to do with me.... Wahaaahaaaa.... By the way, the only really nice one is that thingy.... Wait... what's her name? Comes from Udaipur... Is definitely my big role model.
Let me get this straight. What's everyone got against me? I don't smell good, they say. HELLO???? I smell very good! Usually just a little fresh, but it passes quickly, then it's me. And only me. Me, the jasmine. The happy one. The one who's always in a good mood. In a good mood. How come nobody notices that?
Synthetic me? And how is that supposed to work, huh? Maybe I'm not directly sprung from the nearest natural oil store, but I'm also a bit more modern. And I really don't annoy anyone, I usually don't stay that long. If I visit someone, it's four or five hours at the most. That's okay, isn't it? Why do you always have to have a marathon meeting? I like to go out sometimes. So what? As long as I'm there, I'm present, anyway, not like others who do big and then shut up the whole time and take a powder as soon as they can.
If I had to put it this way, what qualities I have, I would say:
Super figure. Super friendly freshness. Super cheerful presence. Decent, but not excessive, stamina. Love tangerines. Like to wear a blossom or two in my hair. But am not that kind of girl, not that pink, not that sweet. And everything I've been told isn't true. I don't HAVE a girlfriend named Tuberosa. And I would never do anything with that patchouli, it's such a douche. And I don't have too much wood. No! At least nowhere near as much as certain other subjects whose names I won't even mention here. That's a BULLSHIT! So mean! Why don't you get to know me before you judge! Although... if you go on much longer... maybe one day I won't even be here! Maybe I'll run away! Serves you right!
From najaaaa to love
I finally got the Modern Muse.
Well, first of all, it's great because no lid can fly around. Have enough without lid or lid without body. That's the kind of scent I like. However, with some fragrances it can also go backwards that the rest tips over in the Püsterich.
It's pretty to look at. Let's see how long the wings will survive in my drawer.
The first spray of hmmm was very frustrating. I just put it away biting weirdly weird neee. But in the course of the day I had to sniff my wrist again and again. Either the scent developed or I developed a metamorphosis. Meanwhile it smells fact fresh fruity a little bit noble but also sporty.
It lasts surprisingly long and has developed really well for my perception.
In the evening my wrist was still smelling.
Today I have showered him fresh again opened first Hmmm and then the pleasure.
I didn't think I'd get warm with that.
I think he's ideal for the warm weather now. I can only recommend, but do not let it discourage and sniff it again a while later :-)

Dual structure
"Modern Muse" is a dual impression fragrance, because "one woman may fall in love with its lush, floral dewiness, while another may experience the woody, musky aspect first." (Quoting from the publicity bumf). In the beginning, my nose picked up some lovely floral notes, but after 10 minutes, the floral beauty was all gone. Very synthetic woody notes took over - and the woody-musky, artificial scent lasted for hours and hours on my skin. Very good longevity as usual. The scent itself is different from all the previous offerings, at Estee Lauder's, the time of softer, more gourmandy scents in the style of "Sensuous Nude" seems to be gone.

ElkayElkay 7 months ago
An inoffensive musky jasmine. A bit soapy, a bit sweet. Ok for the office I guess.
TruckladyTrucklady 2 years ago
Each time I wear it, I find new nuances. Doesn't make it more interesting, though. Perfectly inoffensive, nice and pretty.
AFreimannAFreimann 2 years ago
I adore the photorealistic honeysuckle note :)
Ich verehre die fotorealistische Geißblatt :)

by Ergreifend
by Ergreifend
by Elastique
by Elastique
for the colorful picture challenge by Fresh21!
by AFreimann
by NikkRouse10
by Mahatma1951
by Mahatma1951

Popular Estēe Lauder

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Lauder for Men (Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (1978) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe (2015) by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Aliage (1972) / Alliage by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Perfume) by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Estēe (1968) (Super Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Azur by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder