Modern Muse Le Rouge (2015)

Modern Muse Le Rouge by Estēe Lauder
Bottle Design Jesse Chertoff

Modern Muse Le Rouge is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Bulgarian rose, Raspberry, Jasmine, Madagascan vanilla, Magnolia, Patchouli, Pink pepper, Saffron, Blackcurrant bud, Vetiver, Rosa centifolia

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.11.2019.

The face of the advertising campaign is American model Kendall Jenner.

Daisyvision
Not at all what I expected!
This is so much more interesting than I was expecting! I love those vinyl/leathery notes, and this is what really gives it its appeal. The rose, cherry and patchouli come together and give it a dirty and delightful sort of smokiness.

I kept on seeing commercials and ads all over the place so I figured I'd try it just to see what all the fuss what about. Now that I've tried it - I must say - I have no idea what they were thinking with their ad campaign. Kendall Jenner? A red business suit? To me, Modern Muse Le Rouge feels a bit more wild, flirty, and maybe a little more rock 'n' roll. I feel like Demi Lovato would've been a more suitable frontwoman for a scent like this.

Bcars10Bcars10 3 years ago
Bright rosy scent, but it made me sneeze (a lot!) and left my nose stuffy. Reminds me of Elie Saab Rose Couture and Nina Ricci L'Extase.

by Doctorsdyery
by Doctorsdyery
Strange red ugly wings... this vessel doesn't really spark joy...
by Lipstick0n
by Lipstick0n
by Hanismells
by Hanismells

Popular Estēe Lauder

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (1978) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Aliage (1972) / Alliage by Estēe Lauder Lauder for Men (Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Wood Mystique by Estēe Lauder Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder Azurēe Soleil by Estēe Lauder Estēe (1968) (Super Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe (2015) by Estēe Lauder