Modern Muse Le Rouge (2015)

Modern Muse Le Rouge by Estēe Lauder
Bottle Design: Jesse Chertoff

Modern Muse Le Rouge is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Bulgarian rose, Raspberry, Jasmine, Madagascan vanilla, Magnolia, Patchouli, Pink pepper, Saffron, Blackcurrant bud, Vetiver, Rosa centifolia

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 29.08.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is American model Kendall Jenner.

7.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Daisyvision
Not at all what I expected!
This is so much more interesting than I was expecting! I love those vinyl/leathery notes, and this is what really gives it its appeal. The rose, cherry and patchouli come together and give it a dirty and delightful sort of smokiness.

I kept on seeing commercials and ads all over the place so I figured I'd try it just to see what all the fuss what about. Now that I've tried it - I must say - I have no idea what they were thinking with their ad campaign. Kendall Jenner? A red business suit? To me, Modern Muse Le Rouge feels a bit more wild, flirty, and maybe a little more rock 'n' roll. I feel like Demi Lovato would've been a more suitable frontwoman for a scent like this.

Bcars10 23 months ago
Bright rosy scent, but it made me sneeze (a lot!) and left my nose stuffy. Reminds me of Elie Saab Rose Couture and Nina Ricci L'Extase.+1
3.0
5.0
5.0

by Doctorsdyery
by Doctorsdyery
by Hanismells
by Hanismells

Popular Estēe Lauder

Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Pleasures (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Modern Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Toilette) by Estēe Lauder Beyond Paradíse by Estēe Lauder Wood Mystique by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder Spellbound (1991) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder