Modern Muse Le Rouge 2015

Modern Muse Le Rouge by Estēe Lauder
Bottle Design Jesse Chertoff
Modern Muse Le Rouge is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Bulgarian roseBulgarian rose RaspberryRaspberry JasmineJasmine Bourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla MagnoliaMagnolia PatchouliPatchouli Pink pepperPink pepper SaffronSaffron Blackcurrant budBlackcurrant bud VetiverVetiver Rosa centifoliaRosa centifolia

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 01.03.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is American model Kendall Jenner.

Daisyvision
Not at all what I expected!
This is so much more interesting than I was expecting! I love those vinyl/leathery notes, and this is what really gives it its appeal. The rose, cherry and patchouli come together and give it a dirty and delightful sort of smokiness.

I kept on seeing commercials and ads all over the place so I figured I'd try it just to see what all the fuss what about. Now that I've tried it - I must say - I have no idea what they were thinking with their ad campaign. Kendall Jenner? A red business suit? To me, Modern Muse Le Rouge feels a bit more wild, flirty, and maybe a little more rock 'n' roll. I feel like Demi Lovato would've been a more suitable frontwoman for a scent like this.

DopeweaselDopeweasel 3 months ago
Sweet designer raspberry. If its your thing you cant go wrong! Very playful and an easy first pickup. Nothing ground breaking but safe
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 months ago
Disappointed: quite synthetic and watered down for its price. Weak sillage.Nothing more than a minimalist bottle
Bcars10Bcars10 5 years ago
Bright rosy scent, but it made me sneeze (a lot!) and left my nose stuffy. Reminds me of Elie Saab Rose Couture and Nina Ricci L'Extase.

by Doctorsdyery
by Doctorsdyery
Strange red ugly wings... this vessel doesn't really spark joy...

Popular by Estēe Lauder

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Perfume) by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (1978) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Lauder for Men (Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe (2015) by Estēe Lauder Aliage (1972) / Alliage by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess Azur by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Estēe (1968) (Super Cologne) by Estēe Lauder