Pleasures Bloom 2010

Pleasures Bloom by Estēe Lauder
6.4 / 10 24 Ratings
Pleasures Bloom is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.
Top Notes Top Notes Pink grapefruitPink grapefruit VioletViolet RaspberryRaspberry
Heart Notes Heart Notes Green lily LycheeLychee Pink peonyPink peony RoseRose JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli VanillaVanilla
Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 20.03.2016.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Nicely balanced fruity floral
This fragrance is a little similar to the original Pleasures, however it is a tad fruitier and not as soapy.

Opening with lively fruits and citrus, Pleasures Bloom is perfect for those hot Summer days. Pretty and feminine, this fragrance is relatively strong like most Estee Lauder scents are.

Despite my respect for the brand, Estee Lauder's scents have something about them that grates on my nerves. Although I find most of their fragrances pleasant enough, they smell 'plasticky' to me. Pleasures Bloom is guilty of this strange synthetic note that allows me detect an Estee Lauder scent from miles away.

Disregarding my dislike of the way in which Estee Lauder's fragrances are constructed, this is a very pleasant balance of fruits and flowers. In terms of packaging, I've always liked the bottle design for the Pleasures bottles, however the strange fabric flower around the neck of the bottle is just odd and looks cheaply made.

My guess is that this fragrance is intended to appeal to a younger generation as well as the established Pleasures fans. In my opinion, Pleasures Bloom caters to both.

The lasting power and the sillage are both excellent, as can be expected from this brand. If you had no problems with the way Pleasures smelt, you may possibly enjoy this newer, fruitier creation.

too boring
This fragrance does not scream anything special to me.It smells like someone grabbed one of everything from a florist shop and mushed it all together.
I think the peony and vanilla are different, but the heart notes remind me of Marc Jacobs Daisy.
The sillage and longevity are great for a floral.
The most prominent notes on me are vanilla,Peony (YUCK!), a loud grapefruit, and raspberry. I do not smell any patchouli in the base notes, just vanilla.
I wanted to like it, I really did, but the grapefruit and peony combination would not let me like it, I will save up for something I like better.
This does not smell like candy at all which I was expecting from the marketing.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Estēe Lauder

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Perfume) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (1978) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe (2015) by Estēe Lauder Lauder for Men (Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Aliage (1972) / Alliage by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Estēe (1968) (Super Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder Wood Mystique by Estēe Lauder Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder