Private Collection Jasmine White Moss (2009) Eau de Parfum

Private Collection Jasmine White Moss (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder

Private Collection Jasmine White Moss (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Galbanum, Mandarin, Blackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine, Orange blossom, Violet, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Patchouli, Vetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.09.2017

Something old, something new
My only daughter's wedding is two weeks away. This is what I wear for the day. Chanel No 19 will come later as my evening scent. I think my daughter is wearing Champaca Absolute and whilst I didn't want to clash with hers I also wanted to have a sillage trail. Is that selfish? Bring out the vanilla sky and the white picket fences; this is the perfume I want to wear on my daughter's wedding day. I wore Annick Goutal's 'Passion' for my second son's wedding and Kelly Caleche for the eldest's.
Do I love Cristalle?
You bet your bottom dollar I do, but she wasn't going to last past the first hour, so I researched how close I could get. Thank you Aerin Lauder and Estee for the white moss mist. Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. Oh, and what everybody else says was very helpful. Thank you team Parfumo
2.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

Self-assured modern green chypre
A modern version of Diorella, or - should I say Eau Sauvage? There's no doubt about the overall theme here - white flowers i.e. jasmine in the background, helional, of course - and the "modern chypre" ingredients. What I love about it is it's freshness and staying-power, the greenery is present through to the final lingering notes. It's the sort of self-assured MODERN green perfume I like and have been looking for for ages. Tenacious, honest and uncomplicated, presenting a jasmine i can finally wear. I prefer it to many expensive "niche fragrances" of over-cultivated sophistication.
7.5 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

A Dreamy Jasmine
Estee Lauder Private Collection JASMINE WHITE MOSS is a rich and compelling jasmine creation which I can heartily recommend to all and only jasmine lovers.

To be perfectly frank, I am somewhat surprised at how nice this is, in part because of the name--I think that I was expecting some sort of indolic agent of suffocation. In fact, this is a complex and subtle composition comprising high-quality components skillfully combined.

I love, love, love the jasmine here, and it is complemented well by equally appealing moss and galbanum notes, thanks to which the longevity is quite good. I sense that these Estée Lauder Private Collection edps veer closer to the perfume category than the edt, for the essences seem natural yet the staying power is nonetheless great, even with only light application.

I like JASMINE WHITE MOSS so much that it's going on my wish list, despite my mild aversion to the pretentious "private collection" concept. "Just the scent, Ma'am!" (-:
2.0/10

Helpful Review
jasmine for jasmine haters
If you're a fan of chypres and don't like jasmine (you know who you are), then look no further- this may be exactly what you're looking for- jasmine gets choked out by the green mossy overgrowth-

by Unchaned
by Unchaned
Der Duft im Schmuckstück!
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz
by Thais
by Thais
by LadyViolet
by LadyViolet

Popular Estēe Lauder

Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Pleasures (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Modern Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Toilette) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Beyond Paradíse by Estēe Lauder Wood Mystique by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder Spellbound (1991) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder