Spellbound (2015)

Version from 2015
Spellbound (2015) by Estēe Lauder

Spellbound (2015) is a perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-floral. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Lily-of-the-valley, Apricot
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Carnation, Cardamom
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Vanilla, Amber

Submitted by Sniffer, last update on 31.01.2020.

Ode to Mom
I am a child of the eighties, yet this is only reflected in my passion for fragrances. Loud, sweet, opulent, always looking for THE smell!! It's nobody else's fault, Mom I could describe my childhood by means of various scent memories. The first thing I noticed even before I opened my eyes in the morning was the good smell of my mother. The Sillage woke me gently, streaming from the bathroom into the bedroom. When I later became interested in perfumes, I gradually remembered all the scents. From Paris to sun moon stars. But unlike me, she used up bottle after bottle.
Since I became a mother myself last year and am now on parental leave, I like to combine our walks with short detours to my fragrance dealer, who, oh how wonderful, now bottles ten ml of fragrance for ten euros. Also packaging and flacons often attract me magically, so that I sweep the one or other note that I don't like nicely decorated under the said carpet. Could the '80s have been superficial too?
So I tested this Estee Lauder. The name also sounded promising. I took a short puff from the test strip, because little Parfumo started nagging and heard nothing disturbing, so take it with you and get out.
While walking I sprayed the scent on my wrist and waited. A sweet, juicy scent blew around me on this sunny January morning, it must have been the apricot. He looked incredibly familiar to me. Rose and lily of the valley woo the carnation a little, but quite unsuccessfully. Medusa dressed in fine satin, eating honey bread while the snakes spit apricot jam. He's not going through much of a development. The scent has, how else could it be, a high radiance and lasts on my skin for eight hours until it is very weak. You will be noticed in any case with this Sillage and some people might even get an alien headache. Fragrances of the 80s unite you :))
Memories of beautiful hours interpreted in a modern way, because a little bit of Lush shop is also included. Similarity to sun moon stars and Narcisse are clear. My mother loved to wear both fragrances. So may my little perfume grow up with a fragrance DNA, which he connects with love, trust and beautiful memories

Popular Estēe Lauder

Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Pleasures (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (1978) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Modern Muse (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Toilette) by Estēe Lauder Beyond Paradíse by Estēe Lauder Wood Mystique by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder Spellbound (1991) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder