Bronze Goddess Azur (2020)

Bronze Goddess Azur by Estēe Lauder

Bronze Goddess Azur is a new perfume by Estēe Lauder for women and was released in 2020. The scent is fresh-woody. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Top Notes Top NotesSicilian lemon, Italian bergamot, Calabrian mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesMoroccan orange blossom absolute, Bitter orange blossom, Fig nectar
Base Notes Base NotesCoconut milk, Musk, Cedarwood, Ambrox

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.07.2020.

CarlMacau
Azure in times of Corona? Absolutely!
I don't have to tell you what everyone knows about the summer of 2020. No flight to the azure coasts of the world! Curfews, contact ban, hotel and restaurant bankruptcies, closures. News after news, questions after questions - annoying, unavoidable pastime.
Then I'll take the coasts of southern France home! Works semi. My apartment looks a little bit like the Cote d'azur. Unfortunately in Hamburg and the pollen is already annoying. At least some sun. I spray this new pearl of Lauder on my skin on sunny Sunday morning and go out on the balcony with fresh orange juice.
It's wonderful. The fragrance has less to do with the 2019 "Fraiche" version. More with Tom Ford's neroli Portofino. Well, we've got that pretty good out there, don't we? Wait. Appearances are deceiving. Yes, Neroli is there, but the bitter orange paired with a load of chemical lemon makes an announcement first, then pauses for the prelude to the Neroli/Fig Cream outcry! Wow, what a station wagon. You can do it like this, but it's not good enough for a smooth school grade 1. more like 2.
I am thinking of Via Camerelle EdT from Carthusia. The Italians can do better. More natural, more cytrical and also creamier. But I don't want to complain. Lauder is less focused on niches. The masses should like it as much as possible.
Yeah, so Bronze Goddess in turquoise tones. It's pretty neroli flowery after 30 minutes. For me it's definitely more flowery feminine of the azure. A bit pink and pink there as well, great bottle and nice durability. Girlishly young and really turquoise creamy. Someone must have been told in the lab that I want the 2020 Flanker fragrance to really smell turquoise! Such a light sea note comes over. Musk, cedar and coconut are only side occupations, but they still linger for hours. Shines at arm's length.
Something in me thinks of the Mugler Cologne and bang, suddenly I realize that he has the DNA of the Eau Fraiche 2018 and 2019. But unfortunately not so good in my eyes. But I don't want to be too strict, it's a good one, but suffers somewhere from an overload of notes and transition problems from fresh to creamy woody. Always a light musky chemical club.
I'm very critical now, notice for yourself, I can still recommend it for the year 2020. maybe I'm already woozy in the head from all the lemon scented disinfectant. I smell like toilet stone every day. The Lauder is really good enough for this pandemic and still surpasses most 4711 colognes of drugstores around the world. The best cheap alternative to it is even the 4711 - Remix Cologne - 225 years. There is a lot of similarities, except for that turquoise fig milk note.

As soon as the first plane leaves I hope to be back in Nizza, I do not know yet if I will take this scent with me, but there are simply better alternatives to a nevertheless well made Bronze Goddes Flanker.
I forgive this one heavy note of turquoise and sun milk in the evening when I notice how beautiful it stands on the shelf next to the big "Fraiche" sister from 2019.
Bronze Goddes Azure
Hello, dear ones
my last scent of lauder bronze goddes is from 2017. unfortunately it is coming to an end, just like a summer. Now I try the new fragrance, I am thrilled. Light, fresh, enchanting. Like a summer breeze.

Absolute buy recommendation.

by CarlMacau
by CarlMacau

Popular Estēe Lauder

Private Collection (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe by Estēe Lauder Amber Mystique by Estēe Lauder Knowing (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Cinnabar (1978) (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Youth-Dew (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Lauder for Men (Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Aliage (1972) / Alliage by Estēe Lauder Sensuous Noir by Estēe Lauder Youth Dew Amber Nude by Estēe Lauder Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Estēe Lauder White Linen (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Beautiful (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Bronze Goddess 2008 by Estēe Lauder Estēe (1968) (Super Cologne) by Estēe Lauder Sensuous (Eau de Parfum) by Estēe Lauder Wood Mystique by Estēe Lauder Azurēe (2015) by Estēe Lauder Azurēe Soleil by Estēe Lauder