L'Oriental White Edition

L'Oriental White Edition by Estelle Ewen
L'Oriental White Edition is a perfume by Estelle Ewen for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is fresh-sweet. It is being marketed by Geparlys.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen leaves, Grapefruit, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesMelon, Cedar leaf, Ylang-ylang, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesMarine notes, Sandalwood, Tree moss, Amber, Leather

Submitted by WiseOwl, last update on 02.09.2020.

A pleasant surprise
I finished the work day. As usual, I went to a local perfumery store . Before leaving, I noticed something new that caught my attention. It was this, L'Oriental. Sprayed twice on my hand and left.
Projection was pretty good in the first 2 hours and still catch some of it even after 5,6 hours but certainly lighter. I decided to buy it soon.
Pretty unique smell for me and VERY cheap. If I am not mistaken, the cheapest of my collection. 10€ for 100ML.
As for the smell, very creamy, white floral, a bit sweet and maybe also a hint of a fruity vibe.
Going in the direction of Lacoste Blanc, but way more cheap and the smell is just so nice.
Performance : Checked (Enough for me for a spring/summer frag : easily 5-6 hours maybe even more, depending the weather.
Price : So damn low so why not buying ?
Versatility : To the gym, a meeting, a lunch with friends, office and so on. It's an innofensive smell if you ask me but even so, 3-4 sprays are enough. Best-case scenario for me would be a nice polo white shirt with also white sneakers and a nice pair of elegant pants, 3-4 sprays of this baby and go. A downside can be its full white bottle that you can't see through so you will use it until nothing will come out anymore lol.
Sprayer works great btw. A lot of juice is coming out. Highly recommend it !

Overall rating : 7.5/10

by Oldish2002
by Oldish2002

Popular Estelle Ewen

L'Oriental by Estelle Ewen L'Oriental Oud Sahara by Estelle Ewen L'Oriental Icon by Estelle Ewen Noir D'Orient by Estelle Ewen In Red pour Homme by Estelle Ewen L'Orientale Girl by Estelle Ewen Linitz NYC / New York by Estelle Ewen Linitz Gold by Estelle Ewen Star In Black pour Homme Gold by Estelle Ewen In Blue by Estelle Ewen In Pink by Estelle Ewen Linitz Femme by Estelle Ewen Linitz Men by Estelle Ewen Very Blue by Estelle Ewen L'Oriental Double White by Estelle Ewen High Intense by Estelle Ewen Style Happy for Women by Estelle Ewen Style Happy for Men by Estelle Ewen In Love by Estelle Ewen In White by Estelle Ewen