Eau de Protection / Rossy de Palma by Etat Libre d'Orange

Eau de Protection Rossy de Palma 2007

Guccy2021
25.03.2022 - 12:39 PM

Confusing

First test (2 sprays on a paper towel): disgusting, smelled like death in an unsexy way. Since I blind bought this like the noob that I am, I am trying to make it work. Today I sprayed it on my actual skin. It's much better on skin than on paper, thank christ. The ginger, citrus and pepper is there at the opening and then it gives way to rose vase water (as another reviewer pointed out). I am waiting for the middle rose note to give way to the base notes, which are much more my preference.

I don't like this on myself so far but I can see an interesting man wear this. The kind of guy who isn't afraid of wearing a typically femme note like rose.

Latest Reviews

Guccy2021Guccy2021 6 months ago
Saks Fifth Avenue for Her - Bond No. 9

Saks Fifth Avenue for Her One of my signatures
I've had a bottle of this for like, 10+ years. I smelled it in Saks and put it on my Christmas wishlist. This review is based off of that bottle, so time is a factor here (I see the reviews of this are from 2012). The sweetness has definitely...

Guccy2021Guccy2021 6 months ago
Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) - Pink Sugar

Pink Sugar (Eau de Toilette) Iconic 2000s
I smell this and think of Paris Hilton in a pink juicy couture tracksuit. Which, is inarguably an iconic aesthetic, but it's not for everyone. This scent is pure camp. All I smell is marshmallows, like the marshmallow note from Replica By the Fireplace....