Remarkable People (2015)

Remarkable People by Etat Libre d'Orange

Remarkable People is a perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-citrusy. It is still in production.

Cécile Matton

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Pink champagne
Heart Notes Heart NotesCardamom, Jasmine, Curry
Base Notes Base NotesBlack pepper, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Lorenox™

Submitted by Michael, last update on 06.05.2020.

Grapefruit candy
Remarkable people is for me a grapefruit Candy. Nice as a Candy but nothing remarkable for me. Nice smell but i have smelt It before lot if times, i find It a bit genéric. The champagne gives some sweetness and elegant vibe and the cardamom gives a spicy character. It is very similar to the new jo Malone London perfume yuja and to Dior home Cologne, but sweeter.
The performance is just average, 4-5 hours on skin with soft projection. Unisex and good for everyday use un summer and spring because if his freshness and citric vibe.

Scent: 8.5
Originality: 5
Global: 7.5

Remarkable, people (@Nose.Knows.No.Notes)
• ETAT LIBRE D'ORANGE REMARKABLE PEOPLE •

When I tried Fat Electrician, I was a bit on the fence, but intrigued. I asked which Etat Libre D'Orange I should try next and Remarkable People stood out in the comments; so I got myself a sample.

It opens with a soft grapefruit, which gives it a nice sweet fruity scent. The second main note is supposed to be champagne... now I'm not sure how to interpret that, but I don't get the connection. To me, aside from the fruit, this has two main components. One being a slight, almost ambery, warmth from the labdanum. The other is florals. I think this leans in the direction of being a fougere style fragrance. It has a clean, warm, but still fresh quality, with a floral tone. It surprised me to not see lavender listed as a note, although jasmine is. In the drydown, the sandalwood comes forward, giving this a more creamy texture. The spices, from the cardamom, although more peppery are quite prominent as well.

Overall, it's quite nice and subtle. I don't think I have smelled anything like it yet; the closest thing this reminds me of would be a more masculine and less powdery Carner D600. It's, wait for it, remarkable, people. I get why this was the most recommended Etat Libre D'Orange •

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 58 days ago
This is a spicy grapefruit Candy. The champagne gives some sweetness. The performance is not very good. Close to yuja by jo Malone London.
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 22 months ago
Gorgeous sparkling perfume. So bright and happy. Sadly it doesn't last all day.

by Wiesel132
by Wiesel132
by GewoonBB
by GewoonBB

Popular Etat Libre d'Orange

Putain des Palaces by Etat Libre d'Orange Rien Intense Incense by Etat Libre d'Orange Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes / Philippine Houseboy by Etat Libre d'Orange Divin'Enfant by Etat Libre d'Orange Je Suis un Homme by Etat Libre d'Orange Fat Electrician by Etat Libre d'Orange Tom of Finland by Etat Libre d'Orange The Afternoon of a Faun by Etat Libre d'Orange Noël au Balcon by Etat Libre d'Orange Hermann à mes Côtés me Paraissait une Ombre by Etat Libre d'Orange You Or Someone Like You by Etat Libre d'Orange Attaquer Le Soleil - Marquis de Sade by Etat Libre d'Orange Une Amourette - Roland Mouret by Etat Libre d'Orange Like This / Like This - Tilda Swinton by Etat Libre d'Orange Bijou Romantique by Etat Libre d'Orange She Was an Anomaly by Etat Libre d'Orange La Fin du Monde by Etat Libre d'Orange Cologne by Etat Libre d'Orange Eau de Protection / Rossy de Palma by Etat Libre d'Orange Rien by Etat Libre d'Orange