Sécrétions Magnifiques 2006

Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange
Sécrétions Magnifiques is a perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange for women and men and was released in 2006. The scent is synthetic-animal. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Office for Men

AdrenalinAdrenalin
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
IrisIris
OpoponaxOpoponax

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 25.11.2021.

Gemalinde
Une ménage á trois sur la plage - Jaws, the figurehead and me
What a bizarre experience. In my mind: revolting, disgusting, horrible - terribly embarrassing to be able to enjoy it or even to enjoy it. You can't tell anyone about that, can you?

I can't sleep. It's eerily bright. The midnight sun shines ten thousand Kelvin cool.
Lonely, I walk barefoot on the beach. My shoulders are hunched protectively, for it is quite fresh here and somehow I have a queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. My heart is pounding loudly. I walk faster.

A deep breath fills my nose with powdery dry lime and brings me back to the ground of sandy ground shells rinsed clean by salt water. The beach is barren. A few washed-up ancient log corpses, shimmering silvery gray in the sun, tumble here, gather there.

A few steps further sloshes something me indefinable, but conspicuous in the water and wants to strand with the help of the waves. Curiously I go with my clothes into the sea and towards it.

The water rises to my crotch.

I stop in front of the wooden figure. A figurehead, iridescent, almost dull white from all the lime. A few blood red rusty metallic spots. She feels beautifully soft and cuddly under my wet searching fingertips. I join her and splash around a little. My clothes soak up and get heavy. I free myself from them and now feel more of the patina on the mysterious figurehead. It is stimulating in an intriguing way. Indescribable. Even a little terrifying. My heart beats loudly again, almost taking my breath away. Fear in my veins sets every hair on edge. I take refuge on the wooden figure and drift off. Gaze focused into the depths of the slightly milky water. A monster circles slowly around us, coming closer. Closer. Growing larger. Closer. In the rush of my fear, the beast seems almost tame. It grazes my naked skin. Showing me no teeth. Just its cold, empty eyes. I imagine it is a god from Greek mythology, in the shape of a shark, who wants to take me through here and now as befits such a god from the underworld.

What an interesting combination. The figurehead, my body and the shark. I am repelled, attracted. In waves. Gently led towards and knocked away. Wanting to run away and yet still a little. Almost unbearable and repugnant the deeper and more intense, I suck it in. And completely exhale again.

After a few hours of feverish madness, I find myself belly-down in the damp sand. My nose almost buried, inhaling the cold of the shell limestone. Salty strands run down my cheek, along chapped lips thick red into my half-open mouth. Everything tingles. I want to get out of here.
Manogi
Summer rain on sweaty skin
We walked together through the warm summer rain. Arm in arm. The smell of your slightly sweaty jacket mingled with the scent of the rain. The aroma radiated security.

At last we had arrived at the swimming pool. Here, too, it was hot. The typical smell was in the air. Only the chlorine was hardly to smell.

We had the whole pool to ourselves. We took advantage of that and lay in the water for a very long time just in each other's arms. The scent of your unscented skin beguiled me. I just felt good.

After what felt like an eternity, we headed back. The rain had stopped, and the scent of security was gone. But I still smelled your wonderful skin as we strolled home - arm in arm again. I will not soon forget this unspectacular, but nevertheless beautiful day.
__
I wanted to test Sécrétions Magnifiques for a long time, because I like animalic scents very much and I was curious about this experiment. And yes, I admit, I was also a little scared.

Thanks to a sharing from @GreenSea, yesterday was finally the day. I held it in my hands. Immediately, I timidly sprayed a small splash on the hand and smelled death-defyingly it. My first impression was not disgust, but rather "what is THAT?". The fragrance immediately triggered pleasant feelings in me, but at first I could not assign them.

But then I saw images in front of my inner eye. The images of the story above, which changed according to the scent over the course of the day.

Without question, when I smell it directly, I can clearly smell out all the "evil" notes. For me, those are the blood, adrenaline, to which I attribute the somewhat sweaty impression, and the milk. The opoponax doesn't stand out, thankfully.... But even that is not at all unpleasant. Etat Libre d'Orange has, in my view, succeeded very well in creating a thoroughly pleasant olfactory impression from notes that, taken on their own, would probably be extremely unpleasant to most people. Especially in the sillage, which is neat like the durability, the fragrance is very pleasant, which I attribute mainly to the maritime notes. Respect!

He has disappointed me only in one respect. He was not the expected animalistic boss. So: Next, please! Do you have any suggestions?

I know I'm probably pretty much alone in this positive impression. But that doesn't matter.

More flowery than bloody - More art than rutting
The fact that "Secretations Magnifique" is supposed to be the most disgusting fragrance on the market brought dubious fame to the house Etat libre d'Orange. In this forum, too, there is an increasing number of posts in which the disgustingness of this "perfume" is put into words in a humorous or amusing way. In between, there are always posts that cautiously describe the fragrance as akazeptabel. That the fragrance would not really portable, was already clear to me, intressiert he has me nevertheless, so to speak to dare a look into the deepest abysses of the niche perfumery.

The concept of the fragrance, according to the website, is not to smell something bad, it is simply to represent coitus. Physical, unadorned coitus, drawn from urges, desire, skin and sweat.
That sex doesn't smell clean, but still kind of good, most perfumos should know. But what blood lost in the process...? Honestly, the word "disturbing" is mentioned in the description.
Enough foreplay, let's get to the scent:

The scent opens slightly rosy, salty and something that smells plasticky to me, which I tend to know from "Skin on Skin". On the subject matter, this note reminds me most of the cheap, repulsive smell of ice.de toys, which for me stands less for passion, but for the new uptightness, the post- Fifty Shades of Grey - era. The milk presents itself as a dried rim on the lid of a peach yogurt, making the perfume's consistency seem olfactory creamy/thick. The brightly biting, hang-in-the-air, shimmering impression "Sécrétions Magnifique" definitely has in common with sex; it must be from the infamous overdosed azuron. This does set a stimulus that immediately makes you sit up and take notice (as does the smell of sex), but I don't find it unpleasant. Intressanter way I had worse experiences recently with some Zarkoperfumes made, where also gladly with ozonische notes is played.
In the top note of this fragrance I can quite understand how previous speakers have a fishy inkling or that of decaying flesh, but for me it is too synthetic, the little animalic too clean. And yet, at this point of odor development, I have to think of the vaults of a prosecture, cold and dark, mostly almost completely odorless and yet you know exactly what is behind the metal flaps in the wall.

The smell of fresh blood is a familiar one to me professionally, as just alluded to, piercing, cool metallic, slightly tomatoey and all over the place it is. Above all, it pulls straight to the marrow, wakes you up, evolutionarily triggers the instinct to flee, and lets adrenaline kick in when you're not expecting it.
None of which I perceive here.

That calms me down a bit, because I really don't need a blood association around me.

Instead, the floral increases, paralleling the sweaty biting masculine accord, which could well be reminiscent of semen due to the creamy consistency of the scent. It smells hormonal, but there is also a certain freshness to it. Again comes this plastic note and makes you think of a filled condom.
So, somewhere humanizes this fragrance very,
however, after sex the fragrance does not smell. As if one had taken the right path in the construction of the perfume and stopped halfway, I understand the idea of the fragrance, but the result does not really put me, the concept does not work.
And yet, he smells not bad, sticks somewhere short of "good" at "exciting". I'm well aware that my comment may sound more like a slating than a praise, and yet I was very entertained by "Sécrétions Magnifiques", rarely have I been so engrossed in a test as I was here. Hence the good rating, even though I will probably never wear this perfume. For me, it is more art than many fragrances and thus anything but bad.

Whether something is wrong with my nose / sense of smell, or most of the reviews were a little too biased, I leave it to you!

I thank MmeMo, who sent me the sample!
DonJuanDeCat
Could it be that my sweaty armpit smells better???
Hi guys, how are you doing? Today I come to a fragrance that is able to pull down the mood of most people... namely Sécrétions Magnifiques by Etat Libre d'Orange. A fragrance that probably couldn't be more provocative, when it already translates to "glorious bodily fluids" and you definitely mean blood, sweat and sperm.

Yes yes, sperm might sound horny to some at first because you might think "Boah, now there's a scent reminiscent of pure sex!". Ha ha, but unfortunately it's not like that. Because there are a lot of other scents here that remind you of blood and disease or hospitals, or sweat. And why blood at all? And that combined with sperm? Sperm and sweat would be a more logical combination, but blood? Should one think not only of sex, but even of violent fantasies during sex? And presumably the bloody back scratching is still the most harmless of it? :D
(while you're at it, I just have to know: Why do you beasts scratch guys' backs anyway, huh? Well say already!!! That's totally bad, especially when you're pulling a pimple along with it... do you have any idea how badly that hurts? :DD).

Anyway, the fragrance has a bad reputation, but it seems to have done one thing right. By the fact that he is so, as he is just, he has become extremely famous. That one finds him awful, is then probably once beside the point, I think...

Well anyway, I got a sample to this "fragrance" and can hardly wait to test it, because I like to test bad fragrances, because otherwise it would be boring to put his nose always in nose flatterers, or what do you think? I'll get to the fragrance!

The fragrance:
Whew... okay so the scent actually starts off heavy. First of all, yes it smells really bad, not necessarily because of the blood/sweat note, but still bad :D
It smells like metallic notes (is that supposed to imply blood?), it smells like the atmosphere in hospitals where the air is olfactorily mixed with blood, sweat and disinfectant,... it smells like skin.... sweaty skin... To exaggerate, you could even say it smells like "hairy, sweaty armpit that hasn't been washed in two days in the summer"... yeah, it smells most like sweat to me right now. And all this mixed with a kind of scent reminiscent of orange blossoms :D
Then it gets creamier when coconut is added. In the background, the scent seems to be a bit maritime, as it also starts to radiate saltier. The initial stark scents like blood remain, but lose intensity over time. That's not to say that it makes the scent any less gruesome now, as the sweat scent somehow remains, and now milk is added to top it all off, and that's just when everything gets extra bad. I hate the smell of milk, at least when it's boiling. And in combination with the described scents, I find the scent now just really disgusting...
Even later, the scent remains bad, because it smells like sweat and skin and especially milk. Since it is then especially disgusting when you can smell normal scents like neroli and coconut on the side...well. I'm sure most here might be exaggerating a bit about the scent, because I think it might not be sooo extremely bad without those milk notes.... who knows!!! :D

The sillage and the longevity:
The sillage is medium to above average. At the beginning it radiates well, then it gets a little weaker in intensity, thankfully, but remains good smelling in the vicinity for a while. The scent certainly lasts for a few hours like this. After something four hours, however, I could no longer and wanted him away,... so I can not specify exactly how long it really lasts.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular, the round label of the fragrance was glued over two sides in the process. Normally, one sees the logo of the brand as well as the fragrance name with the label. But there seems to be also label, where you can see the drawn image of a penis, which seems to joyfully spray sperm like a lawn sprinkler... :D
Anyway, everything looks okay and the penis picture is even kind of funny, even if that probably sounds a bit adolescent of me right now :D
At least the bottle is the best thing about this fragrance here!

Conclusion:
Oookay, I do test a lot of fragrances, but this is actually one of those fragrances that I don't really need to test again on my own skin. Granted, the associations of sex, blood and semen do fade more and more over time, but the scent still doesn't get any more pleasant. Because these body juice scents remain in the memory and are difficult to fade away. Whereas the sweaty scent still lingers a bit, and that is probably less pleasant for most. Then there are fragrances that just come across as fierce, especially if you don't like those scents at all. Milk or boiling milk is already disgusting (for me), but together with all the other scents it just makes the scent more violent... that then even the nicer scents like the creamy aura no longer help.

I really wonder what this fragrance could be used for. It's different, yes. It's also fierce. But not in the sense of those fierce scents like, say, strong oud scents or scents where you can smell the wearer from across town, no, I mean, it's just negatively different that could well cause disgust in a lot of people. Even I, who leaves most fragrances on my skin until the bitter end, gave up after three to four hours because it just got too unpleasant for me, but for me it's because of the milk note, which can actually quite have a gag effect on me (I really dislike boiling milk, boah...). Oh, and of course it was also because of the scent note, which had constantly reminded me of sweat, even if this wasn't as bad later on. Who knows how I would have found the scent without the milk note? Possibly not soo bad, as all here always think?

I would now describe the fragrance more as provocative art. Something you can maybe in sociable round (Parfumo-Treff? :D) times get out and show what there is so everything and so, but it is for me really no fragrance to wear, neither everyday, for work or anything else.
The fragrance is probably at most what for people who also like times violently extreme sex practices,... so with brutal / bloody whipping between the legs, hot candle wax and the very harmful-looking tying of body appendages and so... uhhh... :DD

No, no, no, no! The fragrance is not suitable for wearing, and those who are quickly disgusted, she or he should rather give this fragrance a gaaaaaanng wide berth! I found it interesting to test,... but I do not necessarily have to try it again :D

Well then, that's it again. Have a great evening... um... try not to think about the gross pictures I described and... sleep well... hey hey :DDD
See ya :))

Cursed Creator!
Even as a little boy I was very interested in literature. Of course, at some point I stumbled across Frankenstein. I must have been 10 years old. And yes, the book had captivated me, fascinated me, some would say obsessed me. Anyway, the first time I read it, I knew I wanted to create the life described there - by modern means, of course. Needless to say, my intelligence is far above the abject average. I'm not afraid to speak of genius, false modesty will get us nowhere here.

Many a one had put hurdles in my way. Unethical was my work, my striving, even insane. I was ostracized and rejected by the oh so respectable science. I had to pursue my work in secret, even drifting into illegality, to get the means and tools I needed to fulfill my dream. But is it really just my dream? Is it not rather the dream of mankind? Immortality? Can it be reprehensible to create the truly divine? Even the spiritually inferior majority of people can only answer no to that.

There have been setbacks and hardships. I haven't had a social life in a long time. But all the effort has paid off and now lies almost completed before me naked on the steel table. Everything is ready, the body well preserved and of course not crudely sewn together as in the book. I bought it cheaply in one piece. There's a market for everything, all you need is some money. Breathing and heartbeat already worked, so far it's all just engineering and craftsmanship. But the divine spark still needs to be ignited, the spirit brought back to life, that's the real challenge, the thing I've been working on all these years.

All the years of my work now rest in a small vial, all the humiliations, public shaming, hardships and efforts, distilled, as it were, in this golden liquid. I open it and the smell instantly wafted through my lab, exuding a sweet rot. Blood, sweat, and ozone are just some of the more innocuous ingredients. You don't want to know the rest, wouldn't catch it anyway.

I dribble some of it under the subject's nose and instantly a slight tremor runs across the hitherto flat line of the EEG. Soon the tremor passes through the body as well, and flickering songs open. Eyes that speak pure terror fix me uncertainly. In an occupied voice, it whispered:

"Boah, smells des cruel."

With that, the eyes close and the EEG becomes a flat line again. Failure, say the small minds. Not at all, very promising, I say, maybe a little too much adrenaline, but heading in the right direction.

------------

I emphatically do not believe that you can bring dead people back to life with this fragrance, even for a short time. However, I don't believe the opposite either. Gag reflex can Sécrétions Magnifiques but definitely trigger, so be careful!
Many of the associations described here to the fragrance I can well understand, blood especially, by a metallic-salty and sweetish note. Sweat and a surface anesthetic like at the dentist I would also let apply. However, it becomes completely disgusting for me as soon as the coconut and milk are added. Then, sadly, it's completely over. I sincerely admire all who can get something positive out of this fragrance.

Thanks to Gandix, that was fun!
Intellectual nose teaser
Hello my dear perfume friends, one last time I want to open my perfume avntskalender for you this year, because the 24th is the last door. Today I face an infinitely brave task and test for you: Etat Libre d'Orange - Sécrétions Magnifiques.

Probably the most controversially rated and discussed fragrance. Is this art or can it go away? And how much art is allowed in a perfume anyway? Can you recreate a gang bang party olfactory? And in the process, I've heard opinions ranging from "gross, I want to throw up" and "a blood-covered crime scene" to "I need a new brain" All of which scared me to no end, having the shocked face of my perfume review goddess Katie Puckrick ever before my eyes.

When I had the fragrance as a sample then once in a hiking package with me at home, I smelled briefly at the spray head, grimaced and had to pass. I sent it unsprayed to the next. Scaredy-cat.

Now I got myself a fresh sample and would like to take on the heroic task for everyone's amusement. On and off I had smelled the spray head and only detected a harmless floral creaminess, but who knows, surely it's still playing dead and then, but then, it hits full on from the ambush. I'm shaking as I free the sprayer from the safety bag, about to get serious, my reindeer hair band should lighten the mood a bit. Spray or dab? Breaking it open could result in an accident, all the contents landing on the parquet floor and I'll have to redecorate the room, so I opt for spraying. A little spray, unerringly from the wrist, whew, at least that worked out well. I wave it around a bit, hardly daring to sniff, slowly approaching the spray site with my nose, sucking in the air intermittently AND: it's not that bad! I realize almost a little disappointed. Ok, taking another big breath I have to admit, it doesn't smell great either: I smell wet dog fur, something piercingly metallic. There was also talk of fresh mussels somewhere and yes, I smell those too or just the wet bleeding dog. No sperm, saliva, sweat, yes admittedly a little blood, but fresh blood smells different.

So I sit there, am a little bit disgusted and find the fragrance yet somehow interesting, because it is so very different, as everything smelled so far. He challenges its wearer emotionally as well as mentally. Emotionally, because it contains something addictive in the base, which magically attracts me. This creamy combination of milk, iris, coconut and sandal would make a smooth 8.0 scent without the oodles of azurone and ozone in the top notes, I'm sure. However, the top notes never quite disappear like that, only become toned down as the fragrance progresses. Mentally, the fragrance is challenging because it is quite suspenseful, admittedly interesting, but also exhausting because it is over-present. Even around the mini sprayer you can not smell around it.

Honestly, I imagined it more unwearable, due to the, let's call it kindly metallic sea breeze, it would not be a fragrance I could wear. However, I would give a lot to have a fragrance that has just that heart and base note. I would love it.

So Sécrétions Magnifique remains its fragrance that wants to provoke, just because of the name. You can like that or not. I count him to the avant-garde perfume art and concede him quite a raison d'être as an intellectual nose teaser. Or just as much ado about nothing, because with all honesty, I have smelled far worse fragrances.

I wish you all reflective holidays and if we no longer read us, come well into the new year!

Your Flaconesse

It stinks disgustingly
I never thought I would say this about a fragrance I have now returned to the Fragrance Game since the beginning of March 2020 after 11 years of interruption.

With this scent the cellar backdrop of the first part of the horror-thriller film series "SAW" comes to my mind. You see blood, lots of blood. And not just fresh My stomach gives me direct feedback that he does not like it. This is what made me decide not to test this fragrance on my skin
The title of my commentary was first of all "Is it physical injury already?".
But then I changed it, because I answered the question myself.

It just smells blood, but after more than just a little bleeding gums or bitten on the lip.
The circulated notes of saliva and sperm do not reach my nose.

It directly turns my stomach and two hours later I still have the dull feeling and the same metallic smell in my nose.

Is this intention or a form of art?

I can only agree with the many statements. Not testing, not trying. You better watch your back.
0.5
At the dentist

Who is afraid of the dentist, or who easily gets sick, should please not read here.

9.30 am at the dentist
He had previously walked his dog,
stinks of wet dog Anyone who has ever smelled a wet Newfoundlander knows what I'm talking about Anyway, the visit here is necessary.
For weeks I've had purulent tonsils,
no antibiotics help.
Brushed with bitter disinfectant,
nothing helped.
Now we have found the cause.
A tooth sits on pus.
He's disinfecting my mouth with ozone,
injects in.
He's always been a butcher, that son of a bitch...
Wait....
Then he starts drilling,
with the sledgehammer.
So he drills,
deeper and deeper it goes in....
Booming noises in my head...
Then it breaks through,
through the jawbone,
the root is bent in the jawbone.
Blood shooting up my nose,
runs out of my mouth,
messes up my sweatshirt Together with the pus,
no time to feel nauseous.
My girlfriend's coming to pick me up...
Blood streaming over me I run into the parking lot and mumble:
'you can go home again, it'll take a while'
Back in,
the drilling goes on.
That droning....
the whole skull vibrates,
if he keeps it up for a long time,
he will drill through my eye into my head....
Memories of the film 'The Marathon Man with Dustin Hoffmann
come to mind.
Then the drilling is over....
It fills the root
and make another impression for the crown...
Put the dough in your mouth until it stops Strangling.......
But you survive everything......
also this scent, or should I better say this obscure work?

Perfumery and art: ELDO's Secretions Magnifiques
"-Oh my God, mama, what a singular odor,- said the young woman to her mother, not noticing where it came from, - but, smell it mama... it's an odor I know... (...)
- Young lady - said the abbot stroking his belly and softening the sound of his voice, - there's small harm in that; we are standing under a chestnut tree and we, naturalists, admit in our botanical studies that it's flower...
- Well, what about it's flower?
- Well then, little lady, it smells like Sex!"

Marquis de Sade "The chestnut flower"

For a long time I've been questioning myself what could be the interest/utility in creating a perfume that almost nobody would wear, almost everybody talked badly about... why the effort, the investment? After all we all want to smell good! And when a scent brings other people the urge to vomit...
Finally I tested this criation by Etat Libre D'Orange, and was reminded of this text by Marquis de Sade. It also brought back to my memory the supposed dialog between Picasso and Hittler's partisans, when confronted by the "aberration" of his Guernica, to the question «did you made THIS?», answered: «No, YOU did IT».
Most living beings use natural body odor as means for pleasing potential procriation partners. Human beings are the few that use artificial scents whith the intent to mask their natural body odor. With Secretions Magnifiques the perfumer tries to give back to the human animal something that is characteristic of it - it's natural smell.
As Mr. Kant would say, the creator making use of it's «teckné», using what nature gives him, finds a way to recreate and interpret reality, life itself.

The "perfume":
Floral, very floral, I cannot find in it anything like puke or sweat, just a slight and fleeting metalic note we could associate with blood (hummm, but very unlikelly). And, yes, A LOT of chestnut flowers! - for those of you who have smelled it, you can realize how correct was Sade's little joke: yes, it smells like sex!
Heavy sillage and imense longevity, it sticks to the skin as if it were part of it, as if it was something natural to the body itself :)
I can understand why people wear it, not regularly, certanly, but as something for special occasions.
Why "perfume"? I perceive it more as a conceptual creation, artistic, that we may or may not like, but that with no doubt expresses a touch of creative GENIOUS.
A piece of olfactory art.
I'm so glad I sampled it!
ParfumJohnny
"Controversially rated scent" is a good word for it
About a year ago I put this fragrance on my "Test it soon" list and finally decided to add it to my shopping cart with my current sample order. I tested it 3 times; on the paper strip, on my forearm and on my sister's forearm :D (don't worry, she wanted to test it on her skin, although she had smelled the scent on the test strip before)

I must admit, I find it extremely difficult to judge this fragrance. On the one hand, I can actually get something out of it and on the other hand my gag reflex is activated when I smell it. I have tested it consciously without looking at the pyramid of scents before to be as unbiased as possible when determining the scent.
For me it smelled relatively fresh in the beginning, something like detergent freshness / cotton fresh. After a few minutes it immediately became saltier and metallic. Estimated after about 10-15 minutes I could taste the metallic notes in my whole mouth. And from then on it actually smelled strongly like blood to me. Then there were also creamy notes and the smell of milk, so it smelled fresh, creamy, milky, salty, flowery and metallic at the same time. From then on my gag reflex was extremely triggered.

In retrospect I can only say that it was definitely a fragrance "experience", which I had not had before - but I could have easily done without it ;) But I would have imagined it to be much worse by the previous comments. Meanwhile I think it's the combination of the scents that makes me a little bit disgusted, at least for me. If the gag reflex would not be triggered, I would find it quite acceptable. Unfortunately this makes it quite difficult for me to judge the scent properly. But after my test I can understand why some people find it disgusting and why some people like it.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
After a repulsive salty-metallic opening, this aquatic musky-floral fragrance slowly settles to a more gentle spicy-woody base. Challenging!
KimJongKimJong 2 years ago
WARNING: Spraying Secretions Magnifiques to others is a harassment or violent crime.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Sour plum juice past its sell-by date. Metallic, slightly milky and ozonic; overall quite unpleasant.
OPomoneOPomone 6 years ago
The Rocky Horror Picture Show in a bottle!
Campy humor and parody excess may make a great movie, not a great scent.

by Shivsri13
by Shivsri13
by Spawny
by Spawny
by Sani
by Sani

Popular Etat Libre d'Orange

Rien Intense Incense by Etat Libre d'Orange Fat Electrician by Etat Libre d'Orange Putain des Palaces by Etat Libre d'Orange Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes / Philippine Houseboy by Etat Libre d'Orange You Or Someone Like You by Etat Libre d'Orange Je Suis un Homme by Etat Libre d'Orange Divin'Enfant by Etat Libre d'Orange Attaquer Le Soleil - Marquis de Sade by Etat Libre d'Orange Tom of Finland by Etat Libre d'Orange Hermann à mes Côtés me Paraissait une Ombre by Etat Libre d'Orange The Afternoon of a Faun by Etat Libre d'Orange Noël au Balcon by Etat Libre d'Orange Bijou Romantique by Etat Libre d'Orange Une Amourette - Roland Mouret by Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People by Etat Libre d'Orange Like This / Like This - Tilda Swinton by Etat Libre d'Orange Cologne by Etat Libre d'Orange Archives 69 by Etat Libre d'Orange La Fin du Monde by Etat Libre d'Orange Spice Must Flow by Etat Libre d'Orange