Yes I Do, Don't Get Me Wrong Baby 2016

Yes I Do, Don't Get Me Wrong Baby by Etat Libre d'Orange
Yes I Do, Don't Get Me Wrong Baby is a perfume by Etat Libre d'Orange for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydesAldehydes
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
PearPear
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeonyPeony
JasmineJasmine
Orange blossom absoluteOrange blossom absolute
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
Cocoa absoluteCocoa absolute
MuskMusk

Submitted by RoseNoire, last update on 08.01.2022.

This is the re-release of the scent "Don't Get Me Wrong Baby, I Don't Swallow" with new design and name.

Soft White floral
Yes i do smells good but It is nothing special since there are many similar perfumes in the shops with better smell and better performance. What i get the most is the Jasmine and Orange blossom with a soft Lilly of the ballet. The aldehides gives some freshness and soapy vibe and the back is subtle and Woody. The performance is very moderate.

Scent: 7.5
Longevity: 7
Sillage: 6
Quality/price: 4
Versatility: 8
Originality: 5
Global: 7
Stanze
I hear the lilies of the valley ringing
Yes I Do, Don't Get Me Wrong Baby smells like lily of the valley, sweet creamy lily of the valley. On me for practically nothing else. The durability is disappointing and the projection is not very strong either. I meant immediately that the fragrance was meant for young or very young women. As a teenager I once had a cheap lily of the valley perfume oil and it reminded me of that.

As always, I read the French and English versions of the EldO website and noticed that EldO explains things quite clearly in the French version. Smells like the art of the "American kiss". And in order not to be mistaken, they describe it in more detail and their conclusion is that this "girl does everything and no more". I wonder who wants to smell like a girl that does everything but looks totally innocent. Which is why I think it's missed marketing. Or do you give it to your fiancée as a little hint?

Family tester M thinks "Ja ich tus" is very good and said that you (woman) could wear it when you go to a club to tow someone away. I would like to point out that the projection is not particularly strong. So maybe you wear it for a date. I come from a time when people had appointments instead of dates, so I'm way too old for that. Besides, the perfume doesn't suit me at all.

But probably nobody (except us) in real life would know that you are wearing "Ja ich tus" right now if you smell like lily of the valley innocently. So my conclusion is that girls or women who look very young, like pink, glitter and unicorns, can wear "Ja ich tus". It goes with them also on the job or because of me even to the sport. But in the future I will think wrong things when I smell lily of the valley perfume on people.
Sneamori
I do or I don't or whatever...
If you get a lot of scents from ELDO for testing in a hiking package, then you shouldn't miss this one with the special name (where the other ELDO scents also have that ;-=)).
Curious, of course, one immediately asks oneself the question: Yes, how does it smell, this scent and above all what it smells like? And that is surely also so wanted.
The answer is simple: When I spray it on for the first time, it smells for me personally strongly of lily of the valley and orange, whereby the lily of the valley dominates at first and the orange remains in the background. After a short time, however, the somewhat scratchy lily of the valley disappears again (luckily for me, unfortunately I don't like lily of the valley in the perfume) and leaves the field to the orange. Plus a sweet vanilla, and then? Nothing, that's it!
Orange and vanilla, that's all I smell. It smells like a vanilla ice cream to me with that orange fruit ice cream coating. Delicious, pleasant. I do not smell spicy, however, cocoa or patchouli unfortunately also not.
Just orange vanilla ice cream. And that will also be the answer to the mystery. We're not talking about any bodily fluids or what one or the other might imagine, by the name of the fragrance.
She meant the ice, that's all. She doesn't suck it, she doesn't chew. She bites off and swallows the piece in one. Sorry, it's that simple, baby!

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Very soft and subtle White flowers perfume with Jasmine, Orange b. and Lilly if the valley in first líne... Not bad but better alternatives

Willst Du mit mir Baden?
by NuiWhakakore
by Kate130
by Kate130
by Landisch
by Landisch

Popular Etat Libre d'Orange

Rien Intense Incense by Etat Libre d'Orange Fat Electrician by Etat Libre d'Orange Putain des Palaces by Etat Libre d'Orange Fils de Dieu du Riz et des Agrumes / Philippine Houseboy by Etat Libre d'Orange Attaquer Le Soleil - Marquis de Sade by Etat Libre d'Orange Divin'Enfant by Etat Libre d'Orange You Or Someone Like You by Etat Libre d'Orange Je Suis un Homme by Etat Libre d'Orange Tom of Finland by Etat Libre d'Orange Hermann à mes Côtés me Paraissait une Ombre by Etat Libre d'Orange The Afternoon of a Faun by Etat Libre d'Orange Une Amourette - Roland Mouret by Etat Libre d'Orange Noël au Balcon by Etat Libre d'Orange Bijou Romantique by Etat Libre d'Orange Cologne by Etat Libre d'Orange Remarkable People by Etat Libre d'Orange La Fin du Monde by Etat Libre d'Orange Like This / Like This - Tilda Swinton by Etat Libre d'Orange Rien by Etat Libre d'Orange Archives 69 by Etat Libre d'Orange