Lemon Sorbet 1989 Eau de Toilette

Lemon Sorbet (Eau de Toilette) by Etro
Lemon Sorbet (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Etro for women and men and was released in 1989. The scent is citrusy-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot OrangeOrange Paraguayan petigrainParaguayan petigrain LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesProvençal lavenderProvençal lavender RosemaryRosemary RosewoodRosewood ThymeThyme MintMint Carnation leafCarnation leaf
Base Notes Base NotesMysore sandalwoodMysore sandalwood VetiverVetiver FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 02.03.2022.

Lemon meets church
Full of anticipation, I sprayed the perfume on my wrist and was initially surprised by the very citrusy prelude, which I had imagined more subtle and elegant. What slowly emerged, however, was nothing other than a fragrance that reminded me of a mass in church. Incense joined the lemon in an unpleasant way and made images of altar boys with soft censers walking through the church appear in my mind's eye. From now on, there was almost nothing left of the hoped-for discreetly elegant lemon and all I smelled was church, mass and incense. Too bad, I was so looking forward to an extraordinary summer scent and all that remained was a lemony gothic perfume that I dare not wear in public.
Hello lemon and all
So I'm here now with the Pafümo and that's also full great here. I've also noticed, here are all so full smart that can also Pofesser werdn. One of them is called like an old grandpa band. He always writes all the words under each other and I don't check them, but he gets a lot of cups And then there's a real professor with a spear who can write a lot of words every day and he likes lemon juice, always that.
And then still really hot MILFse with photo and the do so bedroom and bathroom things
tell . Animals there is also a dog and Fux and still rabbit that can write.
Now komzt my comment and I do like the smart ones with lemon and Unternander.

Is so full lemon
In the forest is dark but there is not
There's light
Rosmari comes to visit
Church is short
Geblitzdingt out

So,feddich.
Was quickly over and really expensive

Darkbeat
A "eau de cologne" too expensive for what it offers
This is the first perfume Etro house that I try, and, to tell the truth, I have stayed a bit that I do not know what to think. It is also true that it is a citrus perfume and, at the beginning, I knew that it would not have a spectacular performance, but ... at the price it is, I expected something more durable and original.

The perfume smells great, in my opinion it's a cool cologne without any pretensions. The output is a powerful and green lemon, which rests on a herbal lap of petitgrain and rosemary very fresh and airy, but with a dirty, very deep bottom, given by the vetiver, which initially feels very light. Then, little by little, the vetiver is taking body, and together with the lemon, they make a very refreshing and earthy set, with a very nice smoky touch. After the time the citrus fruits disappear and we have a very aerated and ethereal vetiver, something earthy and dry, on a soft sandalwood background. A fresh, cheerful and very pleasant aroma, that everyone will like, and above all, those who love citrus fruits, but it is indifferent to me. I like its smell, but its performance is that of a good cologne, and at the price this is, I do not even think about a purchase.

The performance is moderate pulling to poor, in duration, I stand for about 6 hours on my skin, with a soft wake, start something more powerful, but then it passes flush with skin. If its price was something more in accordance with the content, it would be a good colony, but I do not think it's fair the money they ask for it.

It is an aroma of warm and temperate climates and daytime use, which the same, for this reason I have had such a poor performance, I will try again with a little warmer weather and we'll see if it changes or not. At the moment I would only recommend it to people who like citrus perfumes, but not without a skin test.

Sorry for my bad english.
5.5

Lemon Sorbet
“Lemon Sorbet” is the first fragrance I've tried from Etro even though, judging by many of the reviews of the juice, it's not been enthusiastically embraced by the perfume community. Now I understand why.

“Lemon Sorbet” opens with a fresh burst of citruses (lemon, to be more precise) combined with herbs (petitgrain and rosemary). The herbal notes lend some quirkiness to the composition in the form of a slightly dirty vibe which prevents the scent from being categorised as “yet-another-uninspiring-summery-citrusy” cologne. In the heart, its herbal character is sustained by the appearance of lavender, but the scent gradually loses much of its intensity. The base is a bit of an anticlimax, demonstrating that “Lemon Sorbet”, just like many other citrus-based fragrances, has fallen into the common trap of failing to maintain one´s interest down to the basenotes.

On balance, if I were given a flacon of “Lemon Sorbet” as a gift, I definitely wouldn't roll my eyes but would be quite contented to use it till the last drop. However, since such a scenario seems highly unlikely, there are much better citrus scents out there that my nose and heart (but not my wallet, unfortunately) hanker after. Still, I find “Lemon Sorbet” to be an interesting enough introduction into the world of Etro fragrances.

Drseid
Abracadabra Poof It Is Gone...
I am somewhat hesitant to give this one a thumbs up, because similar to Trumper's Extract of West Indian Limes, it just disappears after a minute or two on my skin. That said, it is quite the minute, as the lemon blast you get from Etro's Lemon Sorbet is an incredible natural lemon top note that I just love. Then the scent nearly disappears, leaving only the faintest trace of a mild musky herbal base that stays a skin scent for the duration. I definitely like the scent and award it 3 stars out of 5, but due to the longevity issues I can't recommend a buy... Oh do I so wish I could prolong the top notes on this one...

fresh oregano
The first couple of times I wore this scent, I loved its deep, refreshing lemony scent. The next few times I tried it, it had much more of an herb scent to it, like fresh oregano. It would be nice over pasta, but I just don't enjoy wearing fresh oregano.This is not for me.(052410)

KingPinKingPin 3 years ago
Sharp, synthetic rosemary, oregano, pepper, herbal scent with a drop of lemon. Nope, not working Etro!

Eine Zitronenbaum-Blüte.
by Pistazieneis

Popular by Etro

Vicolo Fiori (Eau de Parfum) by Etro ManRose by Etro Shaal Nur by Etro Vicolo Fiori (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Palais Jamais by Etro Ambra (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Rajasthan by Etro Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Etro Patchouly (Eau de Parfum) by Etro Paisley by Etro Heliotrope (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Messe de Minuit (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Etra by Etro Greene Street by Etro Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Via Verri (2010) by Etro Dianthus by Etro Via Verri by Etro Patchouly (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Jacquard by Etro