Patchouly 2016 Eau de Parfum

Patchouly (Eau de Parfum) by Etro
Patchouly (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Etro for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is earthy-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesPatchouliPatchouli
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmberAmber
Tolu balmTolu balm
VanillaVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanumLabdanum
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 20.12.2021.

very nice
A great Patchouli, and I could finish it here. He opens with a citrus punch that lasts a short time, then calms down and begins to settle, letting out the real fragrance.
Soft but not sweet amber, constantly accompanied by a Patchouli that is the protagonist with woody and earthy hints, warm, slightly spicy, with a vintage, enveloping and relaxing scent; I love it.
Totally different from the EdT version that doesn't drive me crazy, too "clear", yellow "color" for me; the EDP is totally different, if I were to associate it with a color I would say military green and amber orange.
Promoted, 8/10 for me

Unisex warmth
I owned a sample of this perfume given from a friend and when I tested it I loved it immediately. Although I'm not a patchouli fan, I appreciated this well balanced scent where the earthy patchouli notes are made softer and warmer by the amber and the labdanumtonka bean base.
This one is a typical winter fragrance to wear with a cashemere pull and a soft and warm scarf , for a cocooning effect.

by FrauKirsche
by FrauKirsche

Popular Etro

ManRose by Etro Vicolo Fiori (Eau de Parfum) by Etro Shaal Nur by Etro Ambra (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Vicolo Fiori (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Rajasthan by Etro Palais Jamais by Etro Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Etro Paisley by Etro Heliotrope (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Messe de Minuit (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Etra by Etro Via Verri by Etro Vetiver (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Greene Street by Etro Via Verri (2010) by Etro Dianthus by Etro Marquetry (2015) by Etro Patchouly (Eau de Toilette) by Etro Jacquard by Etro