Butterfly by Euphorium Brooklyn
7.2 / 10 43 Ratings
Butterfly is a perfume by Euphorium Brooklyn for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is green-earthy. It is still available to purchase.

VioletViolet LilacLilac LavenderLavender GeraniumGeranium TagetesTagetes Corn mintCorn mint California bay laurelCalifornia bay laurel HyssopHyssop MilkweedMilkweed SageSage MugwortMugwort Sweet cloverSweet clover GrassGrass MossMoss Aquatic notesAquatic notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 17.12.2022.

4 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Emorandeira
The perfect spring wildflowers mix
I am not usually a lover of green fragrances but Butterfly has captivated me.
It opens with a quite powerful mint aroma that, despite being surrounded by other elements, monopolizes almost all the prominence during the first 30 min - 1h of development.
Little by little the perfume becomes softer and creamier, acquiring a totally addictive tone.
Not in a perfume that projects overwhelmingly, but rather one that creates a light aura around you. From time to time I can feel a burst of aroma coming and I think... It smells good!
Due to its nature, I see it as more of a perfume to wear during the day and in warmer seasons - Quality; although I imagine that in winter it will also have a very good behavior.
To put some downside, I could talk about longevity. It doesn't last long on my skin, although this is something that happens with most green and aquatic fragrances, and one of the reasons why they rarely catch my eye. But in this case, honestly, I don't really care because while I'm wearing it I can only think... I want to smell like this for the rest of my life!
I discovered it thanks to a sample of ecuación natural but now it is definitely on my wish list!

Scent: 10
Longevity: 7.5
Chairage: 6
Versatility: 9
Originality: 9
Overall: 9.5

"A perfume to smell good"
Very helpful Review 13
Butterfly
Early afternoon.
Lights deciduous forest.
I fight my way through the dense foliage, nettles streak my bare legs.
I don't even notice the burning anymore.
In front of me opens a small clearing with a pond, almost completely covered by duckweeds.
The water has been standing for a long time.
Mosquitoes buzz through the light and dragonflies, somewhere a frog.
I stand in the shade, but I can guess the heat of the sun, which makes small blossoms glow.
The wind is silent, absolute silence.
Only sharp green and colorful spots, light and shadow.
And right in the middle of it, me.

Greenfaerie
Land of the fairies and butterflies
This truly smells like the land of butterflies! Like a literal spring meadow. It's fresh, clean, green, with sweet wildflowers and maybe a touch of dampness. There is a very subtle creaminess to it that gives the milkweed impression. Impressive! A very complex green, herbal fragrance that has no rival in my eyes. Lasts a long time too. Sometimes these types of fragrances burn right off after an hour, but this lasts at least 6 hours on my skin.

Mrsg37
Spring is here in abundance!
This is an incredibly beautiful spring/ summer fragrance. The mint is so refreshing not toothpaste like but is very prominent on first spray so go easy! Once it settles the mint remains but more subdued than that first blast and is blended really well with the other notes. I get the violet and grassy notes and really enjoy it just wish it was slightly cheaper price wise.

3 short views on the fragrance
HolscentbarHolscentbar 2 months ago
really nice. aromatic green. it can represent freedom and well-being. very usable. recommended
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 11 months ago
The perfect spring scent, fresh, clean and a bit powdery. Mix of herbal notes and Wild flowers with a refreshing note of mint in the opening
Mrsg37Mrsg37 5 years ago
Wonderfully refreshing, minty aroma entwined with the outdoors, fantastic silage and longevity, feeling like it’s spring already!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Euphorium Brooklyn

Wald (Eau de Parfum) by Euphorium Brooklyn Cilice (Eau de Parfum) by Euphorium Brooklyn Usar (Eau de Parfum) by Euphorium Brooklyn Cilice (Perfume Oil) by Euphorium Brooklyn Wald (Perfume Oil) by Euphorium Brooklyn Chocolatl by Euphorium Brooklyn Suédois by Euphorium Brooklyn 100 Tweeds by Euphorium Brooklyn Pétales by Euphorium Brooklyn Usar (Perfume Oil) by Euphorium Brooklyn Ume by Euphorium Brooklyn Flocked & Gilded by Euphorium Brooklyn River by Euphorium Brooklyn