White Shoulders (1943) Parfum

White Shoulders (Parfum) by Evyan

White Shoulders (Parfum) is a perfume by Evyan for women and was released in 1943. The scent is floral-powdery. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesNeroli, Tuberose, Aldehydes
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Jasmine, Iris, Rose, Lilac
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Amber, Musk, Oakmoss, Civet, Benzoin

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 25.06.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

White Shoulders (Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume White Shoulders (Eau de Cologne) by Evyan, which differs in concentration.

Germanblonde
Smells like Mrs. Proper tidy whity clean. Just not me.
like this, but that's all. It is a fragrance I use after I take a shower and just want to smell fresh and clean without putting much though into it. Not a scent I take when leaving the house. It has this soapy and powdery feel to it. I feel too much like Mrs. Propper whity tidy with her. It was a present from my boyfriend (and he asked already suspiciously if I even wear it at all), but I would never buy it. It is just not exciting enough for me. I thought already of using it as a room spray or for the bed sheets, but I fear I might hurt his feelings.
10.0 7.0/10

Abitvintage
Vintage version - totally unique and just lovely when used sparingly.
When I was a girl, I remember smelling White Shoulders on the women who wore it, and I always wanted to someday be able wear it as well as they did. Now that I'm around the same age as those women were, I have sampled the current White Shoulders in the store and was so sorely disappointed, because what I smell from the bottles of today is NOT the same. To me the reformulation smells, well, funky..... a bit like cat wee-wee. I was so sure that this offending scent was not what I remembered from the 70's. So lucky, me I found a vintage bottle. Oh, glorious White Shoulders, THAT is what I remember!!! It is a creamy beautiful fragrance. The individual notes really don't stand out for me. It's blended so well. I do smell the white florals and peach, but there is something very special about the original version that I just can't explain. It's beautiful, elegant, sweet & creamy, so lady-like.
5.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

White Shoulders
White Shoulders conjours long lost memories and love
long forgotten like a message in a bottle from years
ago collects our treasured feelings and nostalgic
wistfulness; Rose petals lies gently on a alabaster
windowsill basking in the early summer sun glowing
in hues of pale pink and blood red blowing from a
rose garden giving a scent of intoxicating spender
A summer breeze blows though delicate white lace
curtains gives the sweet scent of French lilacs
floats in the air and adds an aura of peace and
tranquility, and Relaxes your Grandmother's white

by Sunnyiland
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Evyan

White Shoulders (Parfum) by Evyan White Shoulders (Eau de Cologne) by Evyan Great Lady by Evyan Most Precious by Evyan Golden Shadows by Evyan The Baron by Evyan White Shoulders (Eau de Parfum) by Evyan Gay Diversion by Evyan Enchanting Menace by Evyan Menace by Evyan