Fleur Narcotique 2013

Fleur Narcotique by Ex Nihilo
Bottle Design Carré Basset
Fleur Narcotique is a popular perfume by Ex Nihilo for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesLychee, Peach, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Jasmine, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, White musk, Woody notes

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 19.11.2020.

My darling
That scent made me fall in love with it instantly. It's fruity, floral, woody and a little powdery. I can clearly smell the lychee, which I find fantastic here. Always get compliments when I
Fleur narcotique!
DonJuanDeCat
One of those scents where you could become a scent fetishist..
Hello you dear fragrances! I greet you, like every evening also, and imagine you immediately a new smell... just like every evening also :D
Today we are talking about the Ex Nihilo brand, a French "perfumery" that, according to its own statement, wants to stand out from all the mainstream fragrances, but also stereotypical luxury products. Therefore they also have their own ideas of luxury fragrances, which they want to express their creativity with the help of the most valuable raw materials.

Well, many manufacturers write something like that when they produce fragrances, and to be honest all these manufacturer descriptions sound too worn and boring by now, so you could almost twist your eyes while reading them, but as long as the fragrances smell good, I don't mind. Therefore I also ignore the statement that this fragrance, that is "Fleur Narcotique" for the "cultivated and seductive woman" is... mrhhmmm... :DD

Anyway, I'm just assuming that you ladies are reasonably cultured (and that's despite the fact that you sometimes have a really cruel taste of scent... how else do you explain the popularity of scents like Tom Ford's Black Orchid? :DD Yes yes, I take Black Orchid far too often as an example for death scents, but damn, who has once sniffed at it without damaging his olfactory bulb forever, knows what I'm talking about... :D). But you should have tried the scent here... it smells really good!

The fragrance:
Wow, the mix of sweet jasmine and great neroli smells really great and very tasty at the beginning. Rose fragrances are quickly added, but remain in the background for now. I do not notice the lychees and peaches indicated, since the jasmine and the neroli seem to cover them with their intense scents.
A little later you smell the musk. The fragrance is therefore still nice and sweet, but all this without crushing or appearing sticky because of the many sweetnesses. Gradually it also becomes powdery, which I like well, because with powdery notes a fragrance for me simply more gentle, more beautiful and also more sexy smells.
A little later, the fragrance still smells powdery, sweetish, of neroli and still has light fruity notes in the background, which, however, cannot be determined any further.
In the base, the fragrance is actually only powdery-sweetish, which of course smells very nice. There is still musk in it, but due to the powdery notes the sweetness seems like vanilla to me, even if it should not be indicated here.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
I like the Sillage. Not excessively strong, but intense enough to be enveloped in a nice fragrance that many would need to smell good. The shelf life is also quite okay with its six to seven hours.

The bottle:
The bottle is rectangular (or octagonal) and filled with yellowish scented liquid. On the front you can see the brand logo in gold and the name of the fragrance in blue in a small box. The gold-plated lid is cylindrical and patterned with oblique lines, with the brand logo engraved on its top. All in all a simple bottle typical for niche fragrances, but with a nice lid.

Okay okay, I have to admit one thing right now: The text with the line "... a scent for the seductive woman..." can be underlined here. Even if this is true for at least 19820 fragrances (I really counted it!!) ... well, I didn't expect you to believe me anyway, but I bet so many fragrances actually smell sexy...!), so this fragrance is actually seductive. Anyway, in my opinion.

He smells sweet, powdery, soft, sexy,... well,... just like you would imagine the smell of a woman (as a guy). And where you couldn't stop sniffing at the lady until she chases you away with the words, "Have you got a sniff fetish, moron, or what?"
*sigh* But it's just that this fragrance smells really great.
It could best be used in spring and autumn, especially as a fragrance. As I wrote at the beginning, this fragrance smells so great that you really should have tested it!

And with that I am finished for tonight once again and wish you all a nice evening :)

Modern Classic
Stunning fragrance. The notes blend effortlessly with each other. After the initial spray onto the skin you detect the floral notes quite clearly however after a few moments these subside a little to blend perfectly with the fruity notes, not sweet they just enhance the overall composition.

The heart notes blend perfectly with the base notes after a fairly short time leaving you with the most fantastic floral/fruit fragrance throughout, not too weak not to strong Just the most perfect sophisticated scent that can easily be worn by both sexes anytime and for almost any occasion.

Definitely a winner from Ex Nihilo. I would highly recommend anyone giving this a try. Recently purchased a 100ml bottle, it's addictive!

TheLoreleiTheLorelei 3 months ago
My sample “woke up” after a week. There’s a tart but soft floral darkness...and sometimes clean linen. Inexplicable and addictive.
PBullFriendPBullFriend 6 months ago
No white florals for me. This would be so lively & elegant on one who wears them well! (Orange blossom's VERY prominent but well-blended.)
MRothMRoth 3 years ago
Consumer: "I love fruity floral celeb scents, but I also want to feel fancy."
Ex Nihilo: "Say no more."

by Eli78
by Eli78

Popular Ex Nihilo

Musc Infini by Ex Nihilo Atlas Fever by Ex Nihilo French Affair by Ex Nihilo Cuir Celeste by Ex Nihilo Amber Sky by Ex Nihilo Midnight Special by Ex Nihilo Oud Vendôme by Ex Nihilo Love Shot by Ex Nihilo Lust In Paradise by Ex Nihilo Devil Tender by Ex Nihilo Bois d'Hiver by Ex Nihilo Sweet Morphine by Ex Nihilo Cologne 352 by Ex Nihilo Viper Green by Ex Nihilo Venenum Kiss by Ex Nihilo Vétiver Moloko by Ex Nihilo Rose Hubris by Ex Nihilo Explicite by Ex Nihilo Citizen X by Ex Nihilo Gold Immortals by Ex Nihilo