450 (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata

450 (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Farmacia SS. Annunziata for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is powdery-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesSage, Frankincense, Pepper, Nutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Musky notes
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Sandalwood

Submitted by Barney, last update on 25.05.2020.

Pollita
You can't look for it, just find it...
...or something. There was this stupid movie quote once. I can't even remember what movie it was. Star Wars? Lord of the Rings? Or something completely different? Anyway, this sentence is stuck with me in any case.

I wonder why Because that's how I often feel about scents. Who does not know the endless sample orders to work through the long wish lists all together. And in the end you invested massively, were happy x times again, until the package is finally there. Conclusion: In the end there's no one who really likes it again.

A few years ago the selection on the WWW was not as big as it is today. I ordered a lot from Luckyscent in the States, because for example the above brand had not yet arrived in Germany. On the Internet the fragrances were all praised into the sky and the descriptions read themselves simply fantastically. I was pretty fixated on everything that smelled sweet back then. Hadn't really found my direction yet. And of course I tested Vaniglia del Madagascar, Chia, Cara etc. and so on.

When the samples arrived, I didn't find them bad in principle, but MY scent, which unfortunately wasn't there. At some point I let it go, had a rather smelly phase again and did not order anything new for a while. But I exchanged my samples with other nice people from the WWW and sent out fillings of my fragrances. I can't remember how I ended up rehearsing 450. Did it come from someone nice from the net or was the scent an addition to a sample order? Anyway. I had found him! And that's after I stopped looking for where we were with that stupid movie quote. The perfect Farmacia fragrance for me! A sprayer and the feeling of happiness were there, with this delicate fragrance, which brings a bit of sweetness through the musk, but is still not a typical gourmand. At that time I didn't know that I liked iris and incense and also pepper. I didn't notice these preferences until much later. If I had read the notes before, I wouldn't even have been interested in this scent.

450 is one of those things you can wear at any time. It is so delicate and remains discreet in the background that it does not annoy or disturb anyone. Sometimes I need a little more humour, so I consciously decide against this flatterer. And in winter, I think if it's really freezing cold, it doesn't really fit now either. The scent is always very close to the body, but it does hold quite well. I can usually see it for about 6-7 hours, which I think is okay.

450 is for me a ladies version of Armanis Vétiver d'Hiver. A little less vetiver and a little more sweetness, but tending towards the same direction. Also here we have again - simple and sympathetic :)
However, both tend to be well wearable unisex.

What do we learn from this? Fewer searches helps you find what you're looking for quickly? If only it were that simple :) :)
Autentico - Meraviglioso - Grandissimo: Farmacia SS
Farmacia SS-a brand that magically attracts me. On the one hand, this is due to their medical origin, the centuries-old tradition and the beautiful flacons (the new blacks above all)

For me this radiates such a seriousness as a family business without BlingBling marketing or any other bells and whistles.
In their sympathetic appearance they remind me strongly of Carthusia. Unfortunately they only had their room scents on display at Exsence 2018, so I couldn't test the series completely. But also the bottles were a real eye-catcher, had something from Dimple-Whiskey, great!
So I had to order the samples online. The anniversary fragrance 450 knew
i flee from a colleague who normally does nothing with niche scents on her hat, so I was more than surprised when she pulled that out of her pocket! So we had to do another detailed test!

I'll make it short, the scent is great! This is simply because I love fragrances like Bois d'Iris(Van Arpels), Bois d'Argent(Dior Prive), Lye(Gabriella Chieffo) or The Woods/New Level(Brooklyn Soap Company).

This great mixture of light woods, incense and powder simply appeals to me and gives me a nice, homey feeling on cold days.
The difference between the individual scents lies in nuances, Bois d'Iris is the sweetest of all, with The Woods the wood is a little more in the foreground, with Bois d'Argent it is the incense. I like all facets.
The fragrance radiates warmth and elegance from the inside out, everything about it is bright, soft, sensual. Unfortunately, its durability (as with the others) is very moderate, after 3-4 hours everything is over, the Sillage is from the beginning rather very close, also here the Van Arpels stands out a little bit. The fact that 450, like the other fragrances, doesn't take a great development is forgiven, because it smells great from the beginning, but I can't get past the bad performance, because otherwise it would suffice as a maximum cuddly sofa fragrance. Unfortunately there are no samples of the strong version "Concentrato" to order to draw a comparison, unfortunately also no Discovery-Kit current.
But the very friendly customer service gave me a few additional addresses, where you can find the fragrances, except at the 2 big online senders, in Germany. A direct comparison I will then submit here as Edit. It's a pity that this great and somehow quite unknown brand is so seldom found in Germany, even in Italy it is not often found. She clearly deserved a little more spotlight!

Streuobstwiesenland :)
by Kate130
by Kate130

Popular Farmacia SS. Annunziata

Cara by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Ambra Nera by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Aromadite by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Xllence - Talc Gourmand (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Regina by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Xllence - Vetyver Incenso (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Tabacco d'Autore by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Chia (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Patchouly Indonesiano by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Chia (Concentrato) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Hyle (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Sofron by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Fiore di Riso by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Arabico by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Isos (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Nero Incenso (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Talc Gourmand (Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Perla by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Gelsorosa by Farmacia SS. Annunziata