Xllence - Talc Gourmand 2012 Eau de Parfum

Xllence - Talc Gourmand (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata
Xllence - Talc Gourmand (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Farmacia SS. Annunziata for women and was released in 2012. The scent is powdery-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesHoneyHoney
Vanilla blossomVanilla blossom
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
Tonka beanTonka bean
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.03.2021.

SemiBoes
I had a doll like that once...
...when I was in elementary school in the mid '80s. It was completely made of hard plastic, could be fed with water and also wrapped.

That's how I feel about this perfume. A mixture of softeners and some baby powder. As much as I loved this doll, it's too much for me.

Persistent!
OK, I admit it. I like powder, I like gourmands, and I like this!

This is truth in advertising: With Talc Gourmand, you get what you pay for ... a powdery gourmand made of high quality ingredients. Moreover, unlike many other high-quality powdery gourmands (the Loukhoums from KM & Montale, Sexy Angelic, others), Talc Gourmand is incredibly persistent and a bit strong. Talc Gourmand is a one-spray & walk-through fragrance. It will stay with you through the day ... and with your clothing and in your bathroom. Frankly, I like fragrances like that: At this price point, I want a fragrance to last, and Talc Gourmand does.

Unfortunately, it's not bottle-worthy for me. There's no development, like you might get with Sexy Angelic, and it's not as well-balanced as, say, the Montales or KMs. Nevertheless, my decant is getting plenty of rotation, and I use Talc Gourmand often as a comfort scent and at bedtime.

But please -- one spray only. Talc Gourmand is a persistent little thing.

Sickly sweet smell
Baby-powder adorned with loads of honey and almonds, after a while a soft vanilla joins in. Sickly sweet and unbearable, without any further development or suprises. Staying-power is tremenduous. Which grown-up woman would want to smell like this? Not my cup of tea.

by AnnaKi
by AnnaKi

Popular Farmacia SS. Annunziata

Cara by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Ambra Nera by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Aromadite by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Xllence - Vetyver Incenso (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Patchouly Indonesiano by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Regina by Farmacia SS. Annunziata 450 (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Chia (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Chia (Concentrato) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Tabacco d'Autore by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Sofron by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Gelsorosa by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Hyle (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Fiore di Riso by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Talc Gourmand (Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Whisky Oud by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Isos (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Perla by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Nero Incenso (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata