Xllence - Vetyver Incenso Eau de Parfum

Xllence - Vetyver Incenso (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata
Xllence - Vetyver Incenso (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Farmacia SS. Annunziata for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
PatchouliPatchouli
VetiverVetiver
FrankincenseFrankincense
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by ShinyAbraxas, last update on 26.05.2019.

The better Terre d'Hermes
Well, I own a decant of this scent. Have given it a few full wearings meanwhile. My first impression was "Terre d'Hermès". However when trying it more thouroughly I can see lots of differences. I do smell the incense here - I don't get any incense at all in TdH. I don't get the green and salty notes that I get in TdH pure perfume. I don't get the flintstone from TdH EdT, or say much less flintstone. I don't get Iso E Super in this one. Then the citric notes are different - probably due to the ginger notes. Vetyver incenso is not as loud as Terre d'Hermès. In the drydown I do get greenish notes of vetiveryl acetate, which I don't get in TdH. They blend extremely well with the incense. Overall, I think vetyver incenso is the more elaborated and sophisticated of the two. Definitely worth a try. If it is worth the extra price tag is up to you. I got a decant for a good price, bought blind, so that's ok. Don't judge this scent by the first impression. Give it the chance to dry down for a couple of hours and you'll see that it is NOT a copy of Terre d'Hermès but rather a more refined descendant!

Popular Farmacia SS. Annunziata

Cara by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Ambra Nera by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Aromadite by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Xllence - Talc Gourmand (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Patchouly Indonesiano by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Regina by Farmacia SS. Annunziata 450 (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Chia (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Chia (Concentrato) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Tabacco d'Autore by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Talc Gourmand (Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Sofron by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Gelsorosa by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Hyle (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Fiore di Riso by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Whisky Oud by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Isos (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Perla by Farmacia SS. Annunziata Nero Incenso (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata