Xllence - Vetyver Incenso Eau de Parfum

Xllence - Vetyver Incenso (Eau de Parfum) by Farmacia SS. Annunziata

Xllence - Vetyver Incenso (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Farmacia SS. Annunziata for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-smoky. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Grapefruit, Ginger, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Vetiver, Juniper, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Vetiver, Frankincense, Cedarwood

Submitted by ShinyAbraxas, last update on 26.05.2019

7.5 5.0 7.5 9.0/10

The better Terre d'Hermes
Well, I own a decant of this scent. Have given it a few full wearings meanwhile. My first impression was "Terre d'Hermès". However when trying it more thouroughly I can see lots of differences. I do smell the incense here - I don't get any incense at all in TdH. I don't get the green and salty notes that I get in TdH pure perfume. I don't get the flintstone from TdH EdT, or say much less flintstone. I don't get Iso E Super in this one. Then the citric notes are different - probably due to the ginger notes. Vetyver incenso is not as loud as Terre d'Hermès. In the drydown I do get greenish notes of vetiveryl acetate, which I don't get in TdH. They blend extremely well with the incense. Overall, I think vetyver incenso is the more elaborated and sophisticated of the two. Definitely worth a try. If it is worth the extra price tag is up to you. I got a decant for a good price, bought blind, so that's ok. Don't judge this scent by the first impression. Give it the chance to dry down for a couple of hours and you'll see that it is NOT a copy of Terre d'Hermès but rather a more refined descendant!