FM 328 by Federico Mahora
FM 328 is a perfume by Federico Mahora for men. The release year is unknown. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Cardamom, Fennel
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Grazia, last update on 29.01.2020.

I'm undecided...
... the tendency is towards "I don't like". Bought here blind, on the recommendation of a youtube enthusiast.

The scent seems old-fashioned, the vanilla hides itself from my nose. The pepper I mean to recognize, only covered, but present. The heart note is a mixed-up mix of all 3 notes, so well mixed that you can neither identify nor distinguish them. Its supposed fragrance twin promises spicy sweetness. Spicy I would still admit to him, the sweetness stays away from me.

One thing is a fact, it is a pure men's fragrance, from my point of view not for cold days where you rather use warm scents. I see here a mid-fifties man who wants to do his job without standing out. The scent itself is not necessarily inconspicuous, but it's not loud either, rather a player for off the field but still in the corner of the players' eyes.

I'd argue about the exuberant durability. Here I see him between 6 and 7 points. Despite the unclear determinability, the silage is strong, an 8 in my eyes. The bottle is kept simple, honest 6.5 points. The scent itself, that is subjective, since it doesn't really suit my nose, gets off quite well with 6 points from my point of view.

See for yourself, but I would rather advise against blind buying.

by Nyze29
by Nyze29
by ElDiabloBZ
by ElDiabloBZ

Popular Federico Mahora

FM 335 by Federico Mahora FM 152 by Federico Mahora FM 353 by Federico Mahora FM 459 by Federico Mahora FM 329 by Federico Mahora Pure Royal 823 by Federico Mahora FM 195 by Federico Mahora FM 331 by Federico Mahora FM 327 by Federico Mahora FM 910 by Federico Mahora FM 302 by Federico Mahora FM 334 by Federico Mahora FM 56 by Federico Mahora FM 199 by Federico Mahora FM 173 by Federico Mahora FM 09 by Federico Mahora FM 453 by Federico Mahora FM 224 by Federico Mahora FM 330 by Federico Mahora FM 300 by Federico Mahora