Asja (1992) Eau de Toilette

Asja (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi
Bottle Design: Pierre Dinand

Asja (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Fendi for women and was released in 1992. The scent is oriental-spicy. It was last marketed by FlorBath / F.P.d.P. SPA.

Jean Guichard

Top Notes Top NotesApricot, Bergamot, Raspberry, Peach, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBulgarian rose, Carnation, Honey, Orris root, Jasmine, Lily-of-the-valley, Mimosa, Nutmeg, Orchid, Ylang-ylang, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Benzoin, Musk, Sandalwood, Styrax, Vanilla, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.10.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Mood enhancers
Asya was one of my first fragrances - and I had actually flown on the beautiful, Asian flacon.

But the scent that escaped him enchanted me all the more.
Such an impressive fragrance - without depressing !

Parfumo did not exist yet - but I was able to divide out fruity citric , roses with cinnamon and vanilla to cedar independently.

Although my nose was still untrained, I knew that I had gotten an exquisite scent.

I wore it every day - and it wasn't given to me.
He raised my spirits and my self-confidence.

I sprayed it into the décolleté and into the lining of my worn leather jacket - a tip from my girlfriend.

So I've been surrounded by Far Eastern things all day.

When I visited my friend in the shop, the boss came in mottling, because he had been annoyed about a customer.
But he stopped his curse to ask what was smelling so nice here.
I handed him the bottle and he took a spray.
I must have - was his now peaceful statement.

My friend told me that he had Asya in his nose during the day as well, because his boss wore it too.

But this warm scent never became too much for the friend either
10.0 10.0 8.0/10

Dulcemio
The softer, fruitier, sweeter side of Poison
A classic 80's-style perfume, dominated by carnation, along the same lines as Dior Poison, but minus the dark and intimidating presence of incense in Poison. Asja's lovely fruits and honey, grounded by a very subtle woodiness, make it much sweeter, softer and more wearable than Poison, though they are definitely kissing cousins.

Though carnation is not one of my favorite notes, I do enjoy it in some fragrances where it is very well blended with the other notes, where it is allowed to complement rather than completely overpower them. Moschino by Moschino is one, and now Asja.

I have a mini, and I won't be rushing out to buy a bottle at the current inflated discontinued prices because I'm not THAT crazy about carnation, (even though I would LOVE to get my hands on that cool looking bottle!), but for anyone who is particularly fond of carnation, I think you might at least enjoy having a mini, just to have a little bit of this delightful liquid at your disposal.

MemoryOScent 3 years ago

by Gwiazdka72
by Kiengira
by Kiengira

Popular Fendi

Fan di Fendi pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Theorema (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fendi (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Asja (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Palazzo (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Assoluto by Fendi Fendi Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fan di Fendi (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fan di Fendi Extrême by Fendi L'Acquarossa Elixir by Fendi Life Essence (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Furiosa by Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua by Fendi L'Acquarossa (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fan di Fendi (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fan di Fendi Eau Fraîche by Fendi Theorema Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fantasia by Fendi Theorema Esprit d'Été by Fendi Fan di Fendi Leather Essence by Fendi