Fan di Fendi (2010) Eau de Parfum

Fan di Fendi (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi
Bottle Design: Fabien Baron
Fan di Fendi (Eau de Parfum) (Fendi)

Fan di Fendi (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Fendi for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-fruity. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Blackcurrant, Tangerine
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Patchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 24.06.2015

Bottle 7.5/10 Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Swirling Tea Notes Make For A Comforting Scent
Citrus and bergamot were the first notes to hit me when I first sniffed Fendi Fan at an Ulta. I fell in love with this fragrance.
There's an outdoorsy feeling to it smelling of grasses and hay, but not flowers at all. The leather comes off as a vanilla to me, a rather deeper, mature one. I was very surprised to find out that leather in it was leather.
Fendi is reminiscent of parts of Volutes, the parts that are open and free and swirling around you. I guess that's what enamored me to Fendi and drew me to it.
Tea is a strong component and lately I've enjoyed fragrances with a heavy dose of it, whether by specific note or of bergamot influence. Either way, it's a comfort scent for me and relaxing as well. This sits close and stays with me for about four hours and I enjoy the longevity in these days of EdP's that only linger for an hour or two. The bottle is simply Fendi, the huge "F", just sitting there, this time a chunky, gold rectangular one with black accents.
Fan di Fendi is wonderful to wear year-round anywhere. If you have the opportunity to sample it at a store, do so. But beware, you may be tempted to return for a purchase.
Sexy and Gorgeous!
I think Fan di Fendi is sexy and gorgeous. It opens like an 80's big bold fruity floral, with a few similarities to Giorgio, only Fan quickly calms down. I didn't expect to like this so much, but tried it in the store and came back the next day for a bottle. The leather dry down is scrumptious as well. I always seem to get compliments when I wear this.
Sillage 5.0/10 Longevity 5.0/10 Scent 5.0/10
Multiple Personality Disorder in a Bottle
Fendi FAN opens as a straightforward generic fruity-floral fragrance indistinguishable from a dozen others. I am surprised, actually, at the number of people who compare this to COCO MADEMOISELLE, since it smells nothing like that to me. Maybe FAN is closer to CM than to anything else they've sniffed, but to me they are very, very distinct.

The composition lurches rather radically to a cedarish leather drydown which lasts a lot longer than the fruity-floral opening, so this perfume is really only appropriate for those who are looking for a light leather fragrance. The flowers are not at all prominent in this composition and are even somewhat drowned out by what I presume is iso-E-super (an aromachemical which imparts a cedarish quality).

I predict market failure for FAN, because those who love the opening are likely to dislike the drydown, while those who might have enjoyed the drydown will likely be deterred by the opening.

by Magdulenka
by Magdulenka
by Evita
by Evita
by NikkRouse10
by NikkRouse10

Popular Fendi

Fan di Fendi pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Theorema (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fendi (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Asja (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Palazzo (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fendi Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Assoluto by Fendi Fan di Fendi (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fan di Fendi Extrême by Fendi Life Essence (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi L'Acquarossa Elixir by Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua by Fendi Furiosa by Fendi Fan di Fendi Eau Fraîche by Fendi Fan di Fendi (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi L'Acquarossa (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Theorema Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fantasia by Fendi Theorema Esprit d'Été by Fendi Fan di Fendi Leather Essence by Fendi