Furiosa (2014)

Furiosa by Fendi
Bottle Design: Delfina Delettrez

Furiosa is a popular perfume by Fendi for women and was released in 2014. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesGardenia, Jasmine absolute, Gillyflower
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Gaiac wood, Frankincense

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.04.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is polish actress and model Kasia Smutniak.

9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Lady 2018
Olfactorically seen I stopped probably starting from the early 90gern.
I love this touch of luxury in oriental heavy and dull scents with multi-layered fragrance pyramids. They are allowed to be ladylike and only the gentle spotting of the plugs of expensive perfumes from their noble flacons could comfort me over so many superficial sorrows. A time when there were still perfumed powders and creams to every class perfume and you celebrated perfume in every way.
At some point I stopped adding current fragrances to my collection. Rarely have I bought a new fragrance or two from my favourite perfumers - rather out of sentimentality. Most of them are hardly used, like stepchildren, between the coveted flacons of old times, while I'm still looking for "vintage originals".
Yes, the new, the contemporary, sometimes too fresh and aquatic, then again instead of depth only sticky sweetness, affectionately also called gourmet. No more complexity, with most fragrances I can hardly imagine a pyramid of fragrances and have to read what should develop out of what. In addition, there is the unkindness and lack of imagination of some flacons, which remind me more of mouth and hair water bottles. I don't even want to talk about all the sad reformulations.
And again I'm looking for the old. This time it is Asja from Fendi and I come across the chic bottle of Furiosa Eau de Parfum from Fendi. I like that and I'll check the perfume comments right away. Meet first the commentary of "Gold" and read of an unjust niche existence and then of jasmine and gardenia. Well, that's something for me and ordered fast.
There it is now in front of me, really a beautiful noble flacon, metallic decorated with glowing content and that is so completely to my taste.
Already with the first splash I smell finely tuned a fresh lively smell which wakes me up and sensitizes me to the heart. The top note remains just as long as necessary and the wonderful bouquet of jasmine and gardenia opens up and lovingly replaces the citrus bergamot. Fruity becomes floral in abundance. What remains is the wonderful base of warm amber and gentle incense, which doesn't get musty and which I will still notice for hours. A great fragrance, which is supposed to be my bridge into the new millennium. Like a vampire, I feel awakened.
Bye aquarists with your sneakers and multifunctional jackets. Adieu vanilla, cocoa and lavender as sweet as a paradise apple with your eyelash extensions and false nails.
Give me the well-cut costumes, long leather gloves, noble pumps and handbags. A fur curl as a lapel in which the fragrance lasts for a long time would not be bad.
And as I get so enthusiastic, I think that this fragrance will be off the market again soon and do something I never do before - I order another bottle right away.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Afreimann
She is absolutely beautiful, an instant favorite.
Starting with the bottle: it's gorgeous! It does look reminiscent of a jeweled turtle in a way; at any rate, the bottle alone is divine.
And now to the fragrance:
AHHHHH, gorgeous! I'm glad that this was gifted to me as I likely would never have thought to buy it myself had I only found FF here and seen the notes pyramid first. And I would have missed out! This fragrance is lovely to me. I agree that she does read more as a woody-floral than an oriental as neither the pink pepper nor the incense is domineering; none of the notes are out of balance, in fact. I adore the spicy, warm, sweet and floral fragrance!
Regarding the gorgeous, spicy pink-pepper, if Lancome's Miracle works for you, you might give Fendi's Furiosa a go.
This is a very well-blended, beautiful and warm fragrance, just gorgeous! I was already wearing Shalimar EDP when I received this on Christmas Eve and found that she melded right in beautifully. Now that I'm wearing her on her own, though, she's even more beautiful. FF sweetens as she dries down, soft,warm, closer and as comforting as combed cotton.
I'm gobsmacked that FENDI fragrances are (albeit recently) discontinued. (It's face-palm-worthy).

Fragrance: 10/10: woody, sweet, spicy, elegant, feisty, unique, gorgeous!!!
Sillage: Soft to Huge, depending upon application.
Longevity: Moderate or better, also depending upon application.

ETA: THIS is my new heroin. I'm devastated that she's been discontinued and am praying that SOME company (looking at Elizabeth Arden and Parfums International) will purchase the license to continue creating this elegant masterpiece of inimitable, flawless perfumery.
You know that frantic, panicky "I must get as much of this as I can!" feeling? Yeah, I have that going on with specific regard to Fendi's Furiosa. To the point of tunnel vision, and will likely select backups of this as my anniversary present.
It's THAT good. In fact, I'm kind of reticent about sharing the experience for fear of this unicorn disappearing from store shelves far too quickly.

by AudreyC
by Afreimann
by Savanoja
by Savanoja

Popular Fendi

Fan di Fendi pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Theorema (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fendi (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Asja (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Palazzo (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fendi Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Assoluto by Fendi Fan di Fendi (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fan di Fendi Extrême by Fendi L'Acquarossa Elixir by Fendi Life Essence (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fan di Fendi pour Homme Acqua by Fendi Furiosa by Fendi L'Acquarossa (Eau de Parfum) by Fendi Fan di Fendi (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fan di Fendi Eau Fraîche by Fendi Theorema Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Fendi Fantasia by Fendi Theorema Esprit d'Été by Fendi Fan di Fendi Leather Essence by Fendi