miss fenjal Endless Sky (2017)

miss fenjal Endless Sky by Fenjal

miss fenjal Endless Sky is a perfume by Fenjal for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Blackcurrant, Mandarin, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesApple, Hyacinth, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesOrange blossom, Patchouli, Vanilla, Maltol

Submitted by Estate, last update on 17.05.2019

7.0 5.0 8.0 8.5/10

Helpful Review
A cheap variant of Angel!
During a spontaneous visit to a shopping center I saw the Miss Fenjal fragrances and tested them spontaneously!
I have to say to my shame that I didn't even know that Fenjal also makes scents.
So ashes on my head;-)
Be that as it may, when I came across "Endless Sky" while testing, I immediately noticed the resemblance to Angel by Thierry Mugler.
I liked the smell and for 6,50 Euro I found this Fenjal candidate not bad, so that in the meantime this "Miss" moved in now with me into my collection When I smell this fragrance, I think of the name "Endless Sky" as a cold and clear winter evening full of silence, the beautiful sky tent in all its splendour, which makes me realize how insignificant we humans are on God's earth.The scent of the "endless sky" has something pleasant, full of warm caramel, flowery chords and has in the base note the typical scent of the classic blue Fenjal bath oil...I think this Eau de Toilette has something:))

If you are looking for a very cheap variant of "Angel" by Thierry Mugler, you should try this fragrance, because it smells quite good and resembles "Angel" quite a bit, especially as regards the caramel smell paired with patch and vanilla!

"Miss Fenjal Endless Sky" doesn't go through a typical development in the process with me!
After application there is no unpleasant alcohol note to sniff out.
Very promptly the fruity and flowery scents unite with patchouli, powdery vanilla and maltol I find that these 3 last scents stand out the most in the course of time.
The Maltol note gives the fragrance as a whole a rather intense and warm caramel note, which in combination with patchouli and vanilla gives the fragrance a harmonious, gourmand-like scent aura.
All in all, this water has a rather warm, pleasant smell, just to the time window of the base note.
I can hardly perceive black currants, pineapple only discreetly in the head heart note.

In the time span he base note, so after 30 minutes "Endless Sky" becomes quite creamy and warm, is slightly to moderately sweet and has the typical scent of Fenjal bath oil intus, even if only slightly, but for me quite clearly perceptible.

I have to say that I perceive this "Miss Fenjal" as a whole as something synthetic, but I don't see this as a markel, because "Angel" also has synthetic scent facets in its scent process.

The shelf life is quite good, 5-6 hours the scent veil remains on the skin.
The Sillage is mediocre.

Popular Fenjal

miss fenjal / miss fenjala (Creme de Parfum) by Fenjal miss fenjal / miss fenjala (Eau de Toilette) by Fenjal miss fenjal / miss fenjala (Eau de Parfum) by Fenjal miss fenjal Velvet Orchid by Fenjal miss fenjal Touch Of Purple by Fenjal miss fenjal Dark Seduction by Fenjal miss fenjal Summer Dream by Fenjal miss fenjal Endless Sky by Fenjal miss fenjal Floral Fantasy by Fenjal miss fenjal Acqua di Baden Baden by Fenjal miss fenjal Blossom Edition by Fenjal miss fenjal In Love by Fenjal miss fenjal / miss fenjala (Eau de Cologne) by Fenjal miss fenjal Acqua di Colonia by Fenjal