Bright Neroli (2015)

Bright Neroli by Ferrari
Bright Neroli (Ferrari)

Bright Neroli is a popular perfume by Ferrari for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon petitgrain, Calabrian lemon, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom absolute, Neroli, Rosemary, Sichuan pepper
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Patchouli, Ambrox

Submitted by Michael, last update on 09.12.2018

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
Uplifting Citrusy scent
Finally I have got my hands on Bright Neroli by Ferrari. After seeing quite a few positive reviews online of this I decided to purchase it. It was quite hyped up. After wearing this now several times I can say this is a very clean fresh smell. I get Neroli / Lemon citrus and some Orange notes on the opening. After 20 mins or so it starts to settle down and I start to get some Vetiver coming through with perhaps just a hint the patchouli.

This is a light and inoffensive scent which would be hard to over spray. Bright Neroli would make an ideal work or casual scent . It can be used all year round but ideally its a spring / summer scent . Not a projection beast by any means but it should have decent silage for first couple of hours after 4 or 5 sprays The longevity seems to be about average but nothing special.

Bright Neroli is often compared to Neroli Portifino by Tom ford but I can not comment on this as I have not smelled this scent.

I can see why its marketed as a Unisex fragrance although as it settles down and reacts with my skin it smells more towards the masculine side. I dont know if this a compliment getter but you will smell clean and fresh and should leave a good impression.

The bottle is very elegant and also has some real weight to it. The faux leather on the metal cap is a nice touch.
Overall I think Bright Neroli is a a well blended sent that merits some of the hype.
Great value. Good scent

A solid 8/10 overall
Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 6.5/10
Niespodzianka, jednak może nawet być, na jakieś siedzenie w domu :)
[Nawet może być] Zapach ten dość mocno wywrócić to co myślałem o zapachach kwiatowych do góry nogami. Bo tak jak przy otwarciu jest nieznośny przypomina mi babskie perfumy, tak po kilkunastu minutach jest lepiej. I można powiedzieć że zapach jest dość fajny. W każdym razie jest to przejście z "raczej nie" do "może być", co jest dość zaskakujące dla mnie, bo takich zapachów nie znoszę. Mam nadzieję, że nie zmieni to mojego postrzegania na całą resztę tego typu perfum :)
Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
4711 Vetiver Intense
So, I now also add my mustard quickly, although many have already done so. I actually had the scent on my piece of paper very quickly after I registered last year. By an exchange business I have now come to a flacon (sincere thanks to Ungenau at this place). There's not much more to say about the fragrance, but I hope to be able to bring in a new aspect - which is hinted at in my headline.

The beginning actually reminds of the classic 4711, but in really good. BN is very lively and refreshing at first, quite lemony and nerolig in any case. However, as is often the case, these notes are also quite volatile, so that the 4711 impression is quickly lost (approx. 10-15 minutes). The heart is much more orange than the prelude. I don't notice pepper (but it's the same with me in general, I'm somehow anosmic on that point). However, another candidate quickly joins in and dominates the perfume after 30-45 minutes: Vetiver. The other notes are clearly in the background (at least in my nose).
But first I had to puzzle quite a bit about which fragrance this scenario reminds me of. After a while I figured it out. The Vetiver is similar to the Grey Vetiver (so good that I would buy it, but I don't find it). In the latter perfume, however, the lemon can be smelled for longer.

So what makes BN so durable is the vetiver - probably further intensified by Ambrox. There was actually a lot of screwing around at the base (as mentioned by FvSpee). The rest is actually rather quickly over or very enigmatic. Nevertheless, the whole thing is quite portable and durable, good especially in summer. A summer vetiver, so to speak. In view of a certain monotony, I cannot share the quite euphoric assessments, but I would regard 70% as fair. Price-performance ratio is therefore very good (which has already been duly appreciated).
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
A kind of capsule wardrobe in the bottle.
A capsule wardrobe is a kind of minimal wardrobe whose components can be combined as well as possible and equip the owner for a wide spectrum of occasions. Clothing and accessories are valuable, but at the same time suitable for travelling (perhaps not the most sensitive, crease-friendly Super150 thread worth a solid used car). With little thought - e.g. for weekend trips - it can be thinned out almost arbitrarily. The jacket of the actually highly respectable dark blue suit can be converted into a sporty and casual blazer for the garden party by exchanging the trousers, for example. Entire YouTube video series are dedicated to the basics of such a "capsule wardrobe", which can have a very existential meaning especially for inhabitants of highly dense settlement areas (think Manhatten).

Which fragrance, asks the inclined noble minimalist, would be the natural companion of such a wardrobe? In the event that the bottle or pocket sprayer is accidentally left in the hotel room in the hectic pace of the departure, it is forbidden to shortlist the nobler treasures. You don't want to experience this pecuniary pain. On the contrary: the fragrance should be inexpensive - light luggage in every respect. Alone, he must not be told his price. But simply conveying high quality is of course not enough: the profile must be right. So what does he have to know? On the one hand, it should of course be refreshing in the morning (often citric) and at the same time maintain this effect over a rather long period of time, but without being a "Freshie" nailed down to the summer. After all, the year has 365 days. So a darker, woody tinted primer in the base would be nice - not only for the winter, but also for all occasions after 6 o'clock. It should radiate a somehow familiar, timeless elegance, without being interchangeable and profile-less. A certain, but quiet uniqueness. The shelf life must be given, although it doesn't matter if it becomes very close during the day: A minimalist doesn't scream.

Ferraris Bright Neroli offers all this. The way in which this bored-out, PS-strong Cologne water adapts the citrus theme to the sun's race (light-sounding in the morning, orange-dark in the evening; FvSpee is not wrong with his commentary) really has something captivating about it. It's hard to believe that this, one thinks, "car dealership plörre" is so well done until the end that the price called up (in summer 2018 far below 30€, sometimes even for 20€/100ml) is lastingly irritating: Is the difference to the turquoise neo-classic from Tom Ford really big enough to justify the 10(!) factor higher price? After all, my nine points are not a pure reward for the price/performance ratio!
Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 7.5/10
Full tubes
After the three enthusiastic summer 2018 comments from Scarletrose, Schoork and, as always, Fittleworth, I take the liberty with all due respect to pour a little water into the dessert wine. Because that would be this smell from my point of view, if you could drink it, a (orange) port wine or a Sherry Oloroso.

Contrary to the title as "Bright", which made me expect a transparent, bright sunny citrus scent in the style of the wonderful "Imperial Lime" (perhaps my mistake), I encounter this scent here as a rich, almost massive, dark golden sunset orange worm. And I also had to correct my expectations with regard to the second part of the name: Neroli is undoubtedly clearly perceptible, but does not seem to give the fragrance its main character. According to my perception, the backbone of the work, if the scent pyramid is correct, is rather bitter orange, orange blossom and rosemary, whereby this should not lead to the assumption that bitter bitterness and herbaceous spiciness set the tone, too much dense floral sweetness is involved here.

So if I'm going to be inspired by Ferrari associations here, it's not so much by the wind in my face during the tour with the hood open along the coastal road, but rather by the rich, dark tubes of the engine: the deep, mighty purring sound from the very bottom (Vetiver, Patschuli and Ambrox, that sounds very plausible), so that you almost ask yourself: Was there still fiddling around with the exhaust? (But hopefully not, with a Ferrari!!!)

The projection is strong for the first hour, then moderate, the durability is half a day for me.

My conclusion: Absolutely not a bad fragrance, I liked to wear it today, for example, but for the citrus theme it was quite heavy and grumpy and for the flower sweetness it was quite unisex (8 female owners on 92 male ones here at Parfumo don't really reflect this; the ratio probably stems from the fact that we men are more into the brand).

The test drive was fun, but so touched that I want him, she didn't have me.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Woman does not want to share :)
Now I have to write my first comment to this fragrance, because it managed to knock me down so much that I had to buy it a 2nd time (which is of course also due to the very good price here) and because it just couldn't get out of my head anymore.

The first time I bought it was for my boyfriend. For him and me it was a blind purchase but as described above..with the price, the good rating here at Parfumo and the currently warm weather we thought we couldn't do anything wrong. We also liked his scents :-).

So we bought it and since we do not live together and the fragrance came to me, I was allowed :-) because the man was curious first test. The bottle is really noble, an elegant leather strap surrounds the cap discreetly and the sight makes a difference. An eye-catcher!

The first test.... my arm had to hold out and 2 splashes up .... uiii 4711 fogged my nose in the first moment but in addition comes quite quickly lemon and orange in the mixture. Actually I'm a bit sceptical about the fragrance of 4711 but somehow it fades away quite quickly and there remains a fresh invigorating citric fragrance. So I hang on my arm every minute and tell my better half how well I like this fragrance. Yum. Simply delicious.

The next morning... my arm is still sniffing a bit at the scent and somehow I still find it so interesting that I think, oh he won't notice if I secretly use his scent again ;-) i have to say that I don't actually use unisex scents and I wouldn't have had the idea before that he would wrap me around his finger ;-) but further on in the text ... thought and done ....this time also right and already I spray him on my neck ... 1,2,3,4 spray were it definitely ;-) and there it was again this feeling of freshness, this feeling uii I smell good ... hmmm just great and my longing was satisfied for this day. I enjoyed it now secretly all day long, whenever a little wind blew it came back to me, this great scent and it really lasted all day in the office and surprised me with its incredible durability.

The day after the test...so I still think it's great but it wasn't bought for me but for my friend... Woman must be reasonable and so I pack him well in the package, think about it that I can use him yes if I am times with him and try to accept that it should be his fragrance. There he stands, thickly wrapped with tape to send. What comes after that, I have not often experienced .... I look at the package and think about opening it again ... he would not notice it again and okay , it would be a bit crazy now but somehow this longing is bigger than the Vernuft ... only again 1, 2, 3, 4 sprayer , I want to sniff him again with pleasure, should I or should I not *G*
Reason wins ;-)

But I don't want to share, I realize I'm in love. He has kidnapped me, reminds me of hot days, I sit mentally between lemon trees and enjoy how all the aromas combine to a piquant, exciting perfume and I must constantly sniff.

The thought comes back briefly or is it perhaps too masculine after all. I am otherwise rather a sweet ;-) and should I now really wear the same fragrance as my husband *G*

But the longing was actually bigger than the doubt and I ordered it actually a 2nd time. for me gaaaaaaaaanz alone, I do not have to share and I can wear it as often as I want and spray as often as I want .... yes yes and that also in a 100ml bottle yes yes yes yes :-)

In short... the scent has twisted my head! End :-)
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
I'm number 100....
....of those who own the Ferrari Bright Neroli according to the information on the right.

It was on my wish list for a longer time, only because I liked the description and could well imagine this fragrance for the summer.
For my birthday on Thursday I gave him as a present, my first blind date with a perfume and what can I say??
99 users in front of me couldn't be wrong...direct hits!!!!!

But so what! Especially with the temperatures today. Simply pointed!

Holds for a summer fragrance strong 6-7h at me and I am really excited. Many thanks to all of you who made this fragrance tasty for me here.

When you spray it on the sun rises, first it gets nice and fresh through the lemon and orange, then the neroli sets a supported by light pepper and spices. Never obtrusive and even quite striking. Bonds to 4711 are recognizable, but in my nose more masculine. Nevertheless unisex. An invigorating fragrance, ideal today in the office, but also for every day with sun and temperatures beyond 25 degrees.

That's...

F ascinating
Refreshing
R assig
R and
A strein
R one (with R it gets heavy slowly)
I nteressant

R uhig (Ha!)
O bergeil
L ight
I mmergeher

A grandiose midsummer scent for little money.
After Bentley the 2nd car dealership I have tested and now clearly prefer.

The bottle is a hammer.
Heavy thick glass and metal lid, in addition a leather banderole and that makes so nice "click" when you put it back on.
At 100ml it lies well in the hand, it should not be much bigger, then you would need 2 hands to spray.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
There’s something wrong with the price...
Wow! Just wow! How is it even possible that some fancy frags with poor quality can end up having the same price as a kidney on the black market and yet get hyped, and this one with such an amazing quality can go for under $25?
In my opinion this one is so much better than Neroli Portifino (does this mean I have all the haters comin’ my way?). And I mean that because of the smell, the performance and the price. TF bottle looks nicer, but besides that... nothing, niente, nada.

Regarding the “does it lean masculine or feminine”-debate ... Who the hell cares? Just wear whatever you wanna wear and you’ll be fine! The frag on its own do not have genitals, nor does it have any specific sexual orientation:)
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Bright Neroli Heaven!!
Neroli and Orange Blossom at their finest form, this is groundbreaking, heavenly scent, i enjoy its softness, one of the best summer perfumes out there, easy to underrate as well. could be worn in spring/summer days. it brings the feeling of comfort and sunshine.

Also it smells very very similar to Neroli Portofino TF yet much cheaper and more juice as well.

Elysium 139 days ago
Bright zesty citrus blossoms warmed by a lashing of amber in the dry down.
If you choose it, I think you'll get a lot of bang for the buck!+4
Carlitos01 52 days ago
... In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine ....

by Mungo Jerry+2
Bottle 8.0
Sillage 7.0
Longevity 7.0
Scent 9.0
DavidBraz 88 days ago
Great opening with a lot of citruses notes. Sometimes it remindes me the smell of a good smelling old ladies but that fades quickly. A gem!!+2
Bottle 9.0

• by DavidBraz by DavidBraz
  • by Helge by Helge
  • by Kenshin by Kenshin

Popular Ferrari

Bright Neroli by Ferrari Essence Oud by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Ferrari Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Leather Essence by Ferrari Silver Essence by Ferrari Essence Musk by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Radiant Bergamot by Ferrari Noble Fig by Ferrari Pure Lavender by Ferrari Vetiver Essence by Ferrari Cedar Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Scuderia (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Red Power (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Ferrari Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Red Power Intense by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Racing Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Light Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Light Essence Acqua by Ferrari