Bright Neroli (2015)

Bright Neroli by Ferrari

Bright Neroli is a popular perfume by Ferrari for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon petitgrain, Calabrian lemon, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom absolute, Neroli, Rosemary, Sichuan pepper
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Patchouli, Ambrox

Submitted by Michael, last update on 13.11.2019.

9.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

My polo shirt scent
The scent reminds me of the old rich millionaire at his best, who in the morning takes a coupé from his summer house in the hilly mountain landscape of the Côte d'Azur to the mountain road with a view of the sparkling sea for a spontaneous sailing trip with friends. Elegant, but also casual. The fragrance is not open-minded, but has nothing of understament. He smells expensive. But classy. You want to throw on a polo and go sailing ;-)
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

AdAstra72
It brings back memories ...
I am suddenly back in the late 70s and it is a mild summer evening after a great day at the lake. My parents and their friends sit on the terrace, chic in flare pants, elegant colorful dresses and with large sunglasses. There's a cheerfully funky disco sound, society is amused and the smell of fresh cigarette smoke and a citrus-fresh perfume is in the air.

For me the Bright Neroli is like a little time machine ... at that time my father smelled so ... or very similar. This perfume has something pleasantly "in the years come", something desert and very masculine.

I bought it "blind" on a recommendation from Schoork ... and I have to say:
I'm thrilled!

And it also has an incredibly good price-performance ratio.
8.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

Serenissima
he doesn't make it to the top of the podium
It is well known that I have a positive attitude towards Ferrari fragrances.
So also "Bright Neroli" as the leader of this fragrance fleet became especially close to my heart; Gelis was so sweet and put a filling in the package for me. Thanks, so I could finally test this fragrance.
Now I was curious whether the announced light by name would reach me as well.

An unusual prelude greets me: Petitgrain, here from the lemon and also immediately with the lemon in tow and bitter orange: yes, a worthy prelude for Neroli, with whom I always stand a little bit on war foot: We like each other - we don't like each other! (Here the well-tried daisy blossom would be very fine to count!) The sky is white, which is what makes the difference from fragrance composition to fragrance composition.
Here Neroli still has a lot of leeway and really: its aroma gets warmer from round to round; it gets more likeable and unites more with the Entrée.
The previous fragrance is supported by a wonderful orange blossom foam, which comes by a dose of pepper pretty fast.
Bright Neroli" gets the absolute kick here, however, through rapid rosemary seasoning.
"Family Rosemary": I have a lot of rosemary on my balcony and recently enriched with two little stragglers from shoot tips, is one of my favorite herbs: not sweet and cuddly, but stubborn, sometimes defiant and always prickly - these guys show personality!
Neroli himself swims a bit with the current: this fragrance friend hasn't made it to the pole position yet.
Even the base, deep dark green and golden brown, doesn't change anything: the announcement "Push hard!" won't help This race "Bright Neroli" can not win!
This fragrance sees "the checked flag" on my personal Ferrari-Parcour unfortunately only as second.

For me, Bright Neroli is way behind Noble Fig. His spicy fragrance creation was really a surprise for me and his company delights me again and again.
"Bright Neroli" is beautiful, friendly and really shines; a grey day or a day marked by light melancholy will certainly be illuminated by this fine and endearing fragrance!
As always Neroli and orange blossom bring sunshine and simply encourage!
The fact that I got to know a noble fig of this brand before is just bad luck: this Ferrari has to be content with second place on the podium!
Nevertheless: once in company of "Bright Neroli" strolling through the pit lane - that would have something!

But he can comfort himself: contrary to the four-wheeled "Reds" from Maranello, who have to drive behind the grey star bearers all the time this season, this position is safe for him.
And so he gets his well-deserved "champagne shower"!
7.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

A Louis Vuitton dishwasher
The idea that a car maker should make perfume is so kitschy and ridiculous that I really like it! They just slap on their logo on something they have absolutely no competitive advantage in, and they don’t manufacture anything in it on their own. It’s in the league of Louis Vuitton making an affordable dishwasher, which I would immediately buy (if the quality was on par with the rest of the crop) just to annoy people.

This being stated I must say that the people that made this for Ferrari did a good and satisfactory job. The beginning is a bit weaker than the end, with quite solitary citrus leaning towards bergamot that has a slightly synthetic aura. After the bergamot it’s a very pleasant neroli. I’d say it’s somewhat more like the neroli in 4711 than in Tom Fords Portofino, but not by much. Longevity is in between those two.

Given the price I’d say it’s a solid buy if you’re looking for neroli.
7.0 6.0 7.0 8.5/10

Chicken season
There was a time when the damp cloths in the Wienerwald pubs had a very similar smell. Must have been like that in the late '70s. My grandmother always had some with her, and cleaned me up with Fratz on every conceivable occasion.

It must probably be the mixture of lemon, orange, neroli and rosemary. a good mixture - fresh, sunny, versatile, not disturbing and functional to elegant.

I associate it with cleanliness and security. (And forest and meadow and sun, we always had the wet wipes with us for walks). And Backhendl in the Vienna Woods . Yes, that too.

And so I like this scent, it refreshes me, makes me feel "clean". And at the same time there is this melancholy of past people that I knew less than I thought, of distant places that I would not find anymore. My chicken time.

A Neroli Bomb done right
SOTD (Scent of the Day): As of 02/12/19

It was a blind buy for this fragrance, and don't regret it doing this fragrance has been hyped to death, but I don't believe the hype just purchase the fragrance and go from there. It's a superb awesome fresh citrus scent, I beginning to love the note of Neroli to my nose I scent the Neroli in which dominates this fragrance, and then the bitter orange, orange blossom, citron and vetiver. Bright Neroli is probably within my top five for spring/summer fragrance. It will be in my spring/summer rotation and it's must have to any collection.

Rating

Scent: 8.25/10
Design/Presentation: 8/10
Value: 7.25/10
Longevity/Performance: 8/10: 8-10 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 9+ hrs
Overall: 8.25/10

My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Ferrari Bright Neroli EDT: As of 03/10/19
, 2nd wearing at church for this fragrance as of 03/10/19, did not get a compliment but it did not offended anyone as well. My nose detects the beautiful Neroli and the citruses like orange blossom, bitter orange, lemon petitgrain or citron and vetiver. Neroli and Vetiver are my many favorite notes in fragrances, the vetiver is there in the background somewhat buried with the citruses and the Neroli. I love this scent a superb spring/summer rotation, Overall score still remains at 8.25 out of 10 and the longevity/performance is 8.25 out of 10, 12-15 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 8-10+ hrs. If you love Neroli and Vetiver is must a have to any collection.
8.0 6.0 7.0 8.5/10

Uplifting Citrusy scent
Finally I have got my hands on Bright Neroli by Ferrari. After seeing quite a few positive reviews online of this I decided to purchase it. It was quite hyped up. After wearing this now several times I can say this is a very clean fresh smell. I get Neroli / Lemon citrus and some Orange notes on the opening. After 20 mins or so it starts to settle down and I start to get some Vetiver coming through with perhaps just a hint the patchouli.

This is a light and inoffensive scent which would be hard to over spray. Bright Neroli would make an ideal work or casual scent . It can be used all year round but ideally its a spring / summer scent . Not a projection beast by any means but it should have decent silage for first couple of hours after 4 or 5 sprays The longevity seems to be about average but nothing special.

Bright Neroli is often compared to Neroli Portifino by Tom ford but I can not comment on this as I have not smelled this scent.

I can see why its marketed as a Unisex fragrance although as it settles down and reacts with my skin it smells more towards the masculine side. I dont know if this a compliment getter but you will smell clean and fresh and should leave a good impression.

The bottle is very elegant and also has some real weight to it. The faux leather on the metal cap is a nice touch.
Overall I think Bright Neroli is a a well blended sent that merits some of the hype.
Great value. Good scent

A solid 8/10 overall
6.0 6.0 6.5/10

Rocendroll
Niespodzianka, jednak może nawet być, na jakieś siedzenie w domu :)
[Nawet może być] Zapach ten dość mocno wywrócić to co myślałem o zapachach kwiatowych do góry nogami. Bo tak jak przy otwarciu jest nieznośny przypomina mi babskie perfumy, tak po kilkunastu minutach jest lepiej. I można powiedzieć że zapach jest dość fajny. W każdym razie jest to przejście z "raczej nie" do "może być", co jest dość zaskakujące dla mnie, bo takich zapachów nie znoszę. Mam nadzieję, że nie zmieni to mojego postrzegania na całą resztę tego typu perfum :)
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Konsalik
A kind of capsule wardrobe in the bottle.
A capsule wardrobe is a kind of minimal wardrobe whose components can be combined as well as possible and equip the owner for a wide spectrum of occasions. Clothing and accessories are valuable, but at the same time suitable for travelling (perhaps not the most sensitive, crease-friendly Super150 thread worth a solid used car). With little thought - e.g. for weekend trips - it can be thinned out almost arbitrarily. The jacket of the actually highly respectable dark blue suit can be converted into a sporty and casual blazer for the garden party by exchanging the trousers, for example. Entire YouTube video series are dedicated to the basics of such a "capsule wardrobe", which can have a very existential meaning especially for inhabitants of highly dense settlement areas (think Manhatten).

Which fragrance, asks the inclined noble minimalist, would be the natural companion of such a wardrobe? In the event that the bottle or pocket sprayer is accidentally left in the hotel room in the hectic pace of the departure, it is forbidden to shortlist the nobler treasures. You don't want to experience this pecuniary pain. On the contrary: the fragrance should be inexpensive - light luggage in every respect. Alone, he must not be told his price. But simply conveying high quality is of course not enough: the profile must be right. So what does he have to know? On the one hand, it should of course be refreshing in the morning (often citric) and at the same time maintain this effect over a rather long period of time, but without being a "Freshie" nailed down to the summer. After all, the year has 365 days. So a darker, woody tinted primer in the base would be nice - not only for the winter, but also for all occasions after 6 o'clock. It should radiate a somehow familiar, timeless elegance, without being interchangeable and profile-less. A certain, but quiet uniqueness. The shelf life must be given, although it doesn't matter if it becomes very close during the day: A minimalist doesn't scream.

Ferraris Bright Neroli offers all this. The way in which this bored-out, PS-strong Cologne water adapts the citrus theme to the sun's race (light-sounding in the morning, orange-dark in the evening; FvSpee is not wrong with his commentary) really has something captivating about it. It's hard to believe that this, one thinks, "car dealership plörre" is so well done until the end that the price called up (in summer 2018 far below 30€, sometimes even for 20€/100ml) is lastingly irritating: Is the difference to the turquoise neo-classic from Tom Ford really big enough to justify the 10(!) factor higher price? After all, my nine points are not a pure reward for the price/performance ratio!
8.0 6.0 7.5/10

Full tubes
After the three enthusiastic summer 2018 comments from Scarletrose, Schoork and, as always, Fittleworth, I take the liberty with all due respect to pour a little water into the dessert wine. Because that would be this smell from my point of view, if you could drink it, a (orange) port wine or a Sherry Oloroso.

Contrary to the title as "Bright", which made me expect a transparent, bright sunny citrus scent in the style of the wonderful "Imperial Lime" (perhaps my mistake), I encounter this scent here as a rich, almost massive, dark golden sunset orange worm. And I also had to correct my expectations with regard to the second part of the name: Neroli is undoubtedly clearly perceptible, but does not seem to give the fragrance its main character. According to my perception, the backbone of the work, if the scent pyramid is correct, is rather bitter orange, orange blossom and rosemary, whereby this should not lead to the assumption that bitter bitterness and herbaceous spiciness set the tone, too much dense floral sweetness is involved here.

So if I'm going to be inspired by Ferrari associations here, it's not so much by the wind in my face during the tour with the hood open along the coastal road, but rather by the rich, dark tubes of the engine: the deep, mighty purring sound from the very bottom (Vetiver, Patschuli and Ambrox, that sounds very plausible), so that you almost ask yourself: Was there still fiddling around with the exhaust? (But hopefully not, with a Ferrari!!!)

The projection is strong for the first hour, then moderate, the durability is half a day for me.

My conclusion: Absolutely not a bad fragrance, I liked to wear it today, for example, but for the citrus theme it was quite heavy and grumpy and for the flower sweetness it was quite unisex (8 female owners on 92 male ones here at Parfumo don't really reflect this; the ratio probably stems from the fact that we men are more into the brand).

The test drive was fun, but so touched that I want him, she didn't have me.
10.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Scarletrose
Woman does not want to share :)
Now I have to write my first comment to this fragrance, because it managed to knock me down so much that I had to buy it a 2nd time (which is of course also due to the very good price here) and because it just couldn't get out of my head anymore.

The first time I bought it was for my boyfriend. For him and me it was a blind purchase but as described above..with the price, the good rating here at Parfumo and the currently warm weather we thought we couldn't do anything wrong. We also liked his scents :-).

So we bought it and since we do not live together and the fragrance came to me, I was allowed :-) because the man was curious first test. The bottle is really noble, an elegant leather strap surrounds the cap discreetly and the sight makes a difference. An eye-catcher!

The first test.... my arm had to hold out and 2 splashes up .... uiii 4711 fogged my nose in the first moment but in addition comes quite quickly lemon and orange in the mixture. Actually I'm a bit sceptical about the fragrance of 4711 but somehow it fades away quite quickly and there remains a fresh invigorating citric fragrance. So I hang on my arm every minute and tell my better half how well I like this fragrance. Yum. Simply delicious.

The next morning... my arm is still sniffing a bit at the scent and somehow I still find it so interesting that I think, oh he won't notice if I secretly use his scent again ;-) i have to say that I don't actually use unisex scents and I wouldn't have had the idea before that he would wrap me around his finger ;-) but further on in the text ... thought and done ....this time also right and already I spray him on my neck ... 1,2,3,4 spray were it definitely ;-) and there it was again this feeling of freshness, this feeling uii I smell good ... hmmm just great and my longing was satisfied for this day. I enjoyed it now secretly all day long, whenever a little wind blew it came back to me, this great scent and it really lasted all day in the office and surprised me with its incredible durability.

The day after the test...so I still think it's great but it wasn't bought for me but for my friend... Woman must be reasonable and so I pack him well in the package, think about it that I can use him yes if I am times with him and try to accept that it should be his fragrance. There he stands, thickly wrapped with tape to send. What comes after that, I have not often experienced .... I look at the package and think about opening it again ... he would not notice it again and okay , it would be a bit crazy now but somehow this longing is bigger than the Vernuft ... only again 1, 2, 3, 4 sprayer , I want to sniff him again with pleasure, should I or should I not *G*
Reason wins ;-)

But I don't want to share, I realize I'm in love. He has kidnapped me, reminds me of hot days, I sit mentally between lemon trees and enjoy how all the aromas combine to a piquant, exciting perfume and I must constantly sniff.

The thought comes back briefly or is it perhaps too masculine after all. I am otherwise rather a sweet ;-) and should I now really wear the same fragrance as my husband *G*

But the longing was actually bigger than the doubt and I ordered it actually a 2nd time. for me gaaaaaaaaanz alone, I do not have to share and I can wear it as often as I want and spray as often as I want .... yes yes and that also in a 100ml bottle yes yes yes yes :-)

In short... the scent has twisted my head! End :-)
10.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

I'm number 100....
....of those who own the Ferrari Bright Neroli according to the information on the right.

It was on my wish list for a longer time, only because I liked the description and could well imagine this fragrance for the summer.
For my birthday on Thursday I gave him as a present, my first blind date with a perfume and what can I say??
99 users in front of me couldn't be wrong...direct hits!!!!!

But so what! Especially with the temperatures today. Simply pointed!

Holds for a summer fragrance strong 6-7h at me and I am really excited. Many thanks to all of you who made this fragrance tasty for me here.

When you spray it on the sun rises, first it gets nice and fresh through the lemon and orange, then the neroli sets a supported by light pepper and spices. Never obtrusive and even quite striking. Bonds to 4711 are recognizable, but in my nose more masculine. Nevertheless unisex. An invigorating fragrance, ideal today in the office, but also for every day with sun and temperatures beyond 25 degrees.

That's...

F ascinating
Refreshing
R assig
R and
A strein
R one (with R it gets heavy slowly)
I nteressant

R uhig (Ha!)
O bergeil
L ight
I mmergeher

A grandiose midsummer scent for little money.
After Bentley the 2nd car dealership I have tested and now clearly prefer.

The bottle is a hammer.
Heavy thick glass and metal lid, in addition a leather banderole and that makes so nice "click" when you put it back on.
At 100ml it lies well in the hand, it should not be much bigger, then you would need 2 hands to spray.
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Fittleworth
I drive yes lieba Ferrari as Ford ...
Take a seat, Mr. Jeheimrat!
What are the values?
Na dit pleased me aba ... I'm sorry, Corianke, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, health is the main thing. All others are not so important.
And the venerable woman Jemahlte ...??
Sehnse, for all is int Lot.

Fassongk? Like imma?
Do you shave? Aba jern, aba jleich ...
Don't be afraid, just put on your hairdressing cape quickly Shaving cream should not be so keen uff dit blossom-white Schemisett druffleckern ...

Hear me right? Wieda uff Reisen jewesen?
Well, this is a life ... there ick jlatt with you would like to exchange, Mr. Jeheimrat, if you jestatten!
Oh, that's interesting.
Wieda Italjen? Rome, Milan ...??
Oh no ... Maranello? This is a thing!
Yes, ick remembers me vividly, we had drüba jesprochen.
Nah, nu sagnse bare ...

Mr. Jeheimrat has really been jesucht?
after that one fragrance Find me some ...?
Na dit pleased me aba!

Momang, if you would now please move your character head to the other side to the other side ... sehnse, dit already looks like there janz mannerlich.

Where was ick...?
I see. Italjen, Maranello, fragrance jesucht.

I'll tell you the truth, I wouldn't have thought it possible for you to water me I'm nu keen Fänn of such car racing. Maybe I would have been interested in the ollen coaches uffn Avus early in the morning, if I would have vastehn, Mr. Jeheimrat.
Aba dit was before my time ...

Like my ...?
Yeah, it's a nice smell, that's how you put it.
Starts as usual racing car, with Pettigrehn and lemon. So far, so each, mayma think, but dit is so a typical case of denkste.
Jibt ja nu sone un such racing cars, agree with me there, Mr. Jeheimrat?
And the watering here is so stylish. Cut, rapid, spritzich, aba not loud and already jar not ordinary.
Jeht to the start with Pettigrehn ... and then squeezes the tube of lemon from Calabria. Dit is so Italian, dit can imitate keena.

Pettigrehn is yes dit oil from the bittre Orangksche, un lemon is yes nu ooch nich jrade known for being sweet ...
Sehnse, I didn't promise you too much.
Dit Parföngk is fast!

Yaaaa... very right, Mr. Jeheimrat. There's your opinion. Fresh, cool - for this reason I have recommended this water to you so emphatically.
Korianke, saach ick mir imma, Korianke, you must reign the scents ant heart lejen,n whichn ooch fit too the people.

So if you don't please lean your noble head back, Mr. Home Councillor ... should not be so one-sided, ick wants to give you all around schnieke how dit jehört.
Where was ick?

Oh so - fresh, cool, Pettigrehn.
Sehnse, as ick Mr. Jeheimrat had vasprochen, keeps dit freshness, cool but in the janze heart note, as we call experts dit.
Since Neroli is still being stirred into the water, it is not different from the oil from the blossom of the bombs. So even so, citrus, if you wish. Dit is like being in an open convertible ... and for to the Italian Adriatic coast long ...
Dit model, which jeradezu spontaneously occurs to me, is the Ferrari Zwohundatfuffzich from the happy sechzija years ... Somma, sun, Adriatic, Italjen, cypresses and then in son Zwohundatfuffzich eene jewundne coastal road langk ... oh yes, doltsche fihta ...

Of course you'll agree to that! Dit is eena of the very best summer fragrances ick ever had the honor to recommend Mr. Jeheimrat.
Apopo recommend - may you recommend a slice of the gooseberry cake Trudi jestern jebacken ...?
Coffee with it?
Zucka, cream ...?

Where was ick...?
Oh so - Pommeranze ... Convertible ... Coast ...

The Italians are very smart when it comes to the right knotty scents. I have there eijentlich only jute to allabeste Erfahungk jemacht there jeb ick you my word druff.
And so it is with this noble Jebräu here.

How do you like ...??
Very right, Mr. Jeheimrat. Rosemary is on the tip, and it's a vawandta from the old lavender. So wat Hellet, Floralet, how dit for een Oh de Koloohndsch jehört.

Oh, dit is you uffjefallen...? Yes, that's absolutely right, Mr. Jeheimrat.
Dit spicy, fresh, what you do there so rekognosziern, dit is Pfeffa!
Clever, agree with me there?

He's supposed to be in there, but he couldn't even smell it. Although Vetiver is quite yeasty otherwise imma un allet dominated.
Just like when you're jestering into the kitchen ...

How do you like ...??
So dit has me ooch yeasttichst jewundat there jeb ick you unswind right, Herr Jeheimrat.
Dit Wässerken lasts unbelievably long and smells and smells ...

So, because if you don't like the stuff here... Momang, don't let Mr. Jeheimrat in the dressing gown vaheddan ...
I see, I'm as good as new! Feel ma ... smooth as a baby's butt ... yaha, that's all craftsmanship. Yelernt is yelernt!
Tots, I'm right...?

Like my ...?
Yes, the vajleich could be pulled. Indeed, there are one, two perföngks that almost smell as good as Jebräu here.
Aba die jibt et ebent only for teua Jeld, if ick dit ma so nehmbei may note.
And I really can't find the expensive perföngks, but they don't ...

Yes, you could see it like this, I'm janz Yhra Meinungk.
Son Ferrari is now a cut model than such a Ford ... un ick drive ja nu lieba Ferrari als Ford, wenn ick mir dit aussuchen darf...
It's as if it's italyenisha, and I'm sure you'll get it
Didn't you know...
I'm glad to see that old corianche like that was right! I'm so sorry, all for the satisfaction of our dear customers ...

Most binding thanks, Mr. Jeheimrat!
Recommendation to the vahrte Frau Jemahlte!
Beerhnse me soon wieda in my small Salongk!
8.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10

Eyedean
There’s something wrong with the price...
Wow! Just wow! How is it even possible that some fancy frags with poor quality can end up having the same price as a kidney on the black market and yet get hyped, and this one with such an amazing quality can go for under $25?
In my opinion this one is so much better than Neroli Portifino (does this mean I have all the haters comin’ my way?). And I mean that because of the smell, the performance and the price. TF bottle looks nicer, but besides that... nothing, niente, nada.

Regarding the “does it lean masculine or feminine”-debate ... Who the hell cares? Just wear whatever you wanna wear and you’ll be fine! The frag on its own do not have genitals, nor does it have any specific sexual orientation:)
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Bright Neroli Heaven!!
Neroli and Orange Blossom at their finest form, this is groundbreaking, heavenly scent, i enjoy its softness, one of the best summer perfumes out there, easy to underrate as well. could be worn in spring/summer days. it brings the feeling of comfort and sunshine.

Also it smells very very similar to Neroli Portofino TF yet much cheaper and more juice as well.

MrHonest 12 months ago
Smells like Florida. Nothin' but neroli and a MaSSive dose of orange rind. Very subtle, but an excellent layering fragrance nonetheless. B++4
Carlitos01 14 months ago
...In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine...

by Mungo Jerry+4
9.0
DavidBraz 15 months ago
Great opening with a lot of citruses notes. Sometimes it remindes me the smell of a good smelling old ladies but that fades quickly. A gem!!+3
9.0
Elysium 17 months ago
Bright zesty citrus blossoms warmed by a lashing of amber in the dry down.
If you choose it, I think you'll get a lot of bang for the buck!+5
Omid2am 2 years ago
heavens fragrance !+2
4.0
4.0
Javijabs 3 years ago
Bright indeed. Very impressed.+1

by IrisNobile
.... für Fresh ..... und seine ‚steinige‘ Herausforderung .... ;)
by 6thScent
by Helge
by Kenshin
by Kenshin

Popular Ferrari

Bright Neroli by Ferrari Essence Oud by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Ferrari Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Noble Fig by Ferrari Leather Essence by Ferrari Radiant Bergamot by Ferrari Pure Lavender by Ferrari Essence Musk by Ferrari Silver Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Vetiver Essence by Ferrari Cedar Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Scuderia (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Amber Essence by Ferrari Red Power (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Ferrari Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Forte by Ferrari Red Power Intense by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Racing Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari