Bright Neroli 2015

Bright Neroli by Ferrari
Bright Neroli is a popular perfume by Ferrari for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It was last marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon petitgrain, Calabrian lemon, Bitter orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom absolute, Neroli, Rosemary, Sichuan pepper
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Patchouli, Ambrox

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.10.2020.

Beautiful Neroli and so unexpected
Okay so I wasn't expecting this at all. I usually shy away from citrus fragrances; and this one is AMAZING! Holy (bleep)! Ferrari did it again. I read many reviews and watched YouTube reviews as well on this one before I picked it up. I love Ferrari's Leather Essence as well as the Fig fragrance and this one is just as amazing. Definitely an easy to wear light aromatic fragrance that is well blended and smells niche. The Essence line for Ferrari seems to deliver. There is definitely a citrus floral on the top, and then the amber and vetiver sneak in (but not too strong) as this fragrance does stay light all the way into the dry-down. I am so glad I purchased this fragrance. It's a keeper and for the price it's a steal. Total value to be had in this gem guys! I give this a 10 / 10 and will wear spring, summer and fall for sure. Pick this one up gentlemen you won't regret it.
"Dull Neroli"
When I smelled "Bright Neroli" for the first time last summer, my first thought was that there was nothing bright.
I still have this thought and now I had to hire a German-English translator to find out what the opposite of 'bright' is. And was presented with the word 'dull'.
Dull' can mean: boring, uninteresting, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull, dull Well - just because I am of the opinion that "Bright Neroli" is not bright or shiny does not mean that it is boring, dull, uninteresting or even dull It is just not as bright or shining as the 'bright' in the name suggests I find "Noble Neroli" by Comptoir Cologne, which I also like to wear in summer, much brighter. It is simply brighter and lighter than "Bright Neroli" Without praying down the list of ingredients, I can say in very simple words that "Bright Neroli" evokes a memory of cologne for me for a brief moment and then something earthy is added, which is probably due to the vetiver and patchouli.
In other words, a neroli fragrance that is not radiant or high-gloss, but rather slightly silky or washed out. One that is suitable on a cloudy day and slightly mutes a day that is too bright. Goes well with a white blouse (or shirt), but also with washed-out jeans I like him a lot
4711 on curd soap
Another hyped-up scent I'm disappointed in...
I had expected a better 4711 or a worse Neroli Portofino. But I got a scent that resembles a piece of curd soap. I can't describe it any other way.

When Bright Neroli starts out reasonably fresh and citrusy and develops into a typical neroli scent as I imagined it, this is immediately masked by the penetrating smell of a mixture of old curd soap and detergent powder. Neither neroli blossoms nor citric notes can prevail against this, and the vetiver that starts to appear only intensifies the soapiness, as I feel. And to avoid any misunderstandings here: It's not that I don't like neroli or vetiver perfumes. But it's not that. Frankly, I don't want to smell like this, and any modern soap or detergent smells much more pleasant. With this fragrance, a worse durability would rather be more...!
My polo shirt scent
The scent reminds me of the old rich millionaire at his best, who in the morning takes a coupé from his summer house in the hilly mountain landscape of the Côte d'Azur to the mountain road with a view of the sparkling sea for a spontaneous sailing trip with friends. Elegant, but also casual. The fragrance is not open-minded, but has nothing of understament. He smells expensive. But classy. You want to throw on a polo and go sailing ;-)
Serenissima
he doesn't make it to the top of the podium
It is well known that I have a positive attitude towards Ferrari fragrances.
So also "Bright Neroli" as the leader of this fragrance fleet became especially close to my heart; Gelis was so sweet and put a filling in the package for me. Thanks, so I could finally test this fragrance.
Now I was curious whether the announced light by name would reach me as well.

An unusual prelude greets me: Petitgrain, here from the lemon and also immediately with the lemon in tow and bitter orange: yes, a worthy prelude for Neroli, with whom I always stand a little bit on war foot: We like each other - we don't like each other! (Here the well-tried daisy blossom would be very fine to count!) The sky is white, which is what makes the difference from fragrance composition to fragrance composition.
Here Neroli still has a lot of leeway and really: its aroma gets warmer from round to round; it gets more likeable and unites more with the Entrée.
The previous fragrance is supported by a wonderful orange blossom foam, which comes by a dose of pepper pretty fast.
Bright Neroli" gets the absolute kick here, however, through rapid rosemary seasoning.
"Family Rosemary": I have a lot of rosemary on my balcony and recently enriched with two little stragglers from shoot tips, is one of my favorite herbs: not sweet and cuddly, but stubborn, sometimes defiant and always prickly - these guys show personality!
Neroli himself swims a bit with the current: this fragrance friend hasn't made it to the pole position yet.
Even the base, deep dark green and golden brown, doesn't change anything: the announcement "Push hard!" won't help This race "Bright Neroli" can not win!
This fragrance sees "the checked flag" on my personal Ferrari-Parcour unfortunately only as second.

For me, Bright Neroli is way behind Noble Fig. His spicy fragrance creation was really a surprise for me and his company delights me again and again.
"Bright Neroli" is beautiful, friendly and really shines; a grey day or a day marked by light melancholy will certainly be illuminated by this fine and endearing fragrance!
As always Neroli and orange blossom bring sunshine and simply encourage!
The fact that I got to know a noble fig of this brand before is just bad luck: this Ferrari has to be content with second place on the podium!
Nevertheless: once in company of "Bright Neroli" strolling through the pit lane - that would have something!

But he can comfort himself: contrary to the four-wheeled "Reds" from Maranello, who have to drive behind the grey star bearers all the time this season, this position is safe for him.
And so he gets his well-deserved "champagne shower"!

A Louis Vuitton dishwasher
The idea that a car maker should make perfume is so kitschy and ridiculous that I really like it! They just slap on their logo on something they have absolutely no competitive advantage in, and they don’t manufacture anything in it on their own. It’s in the league of Louis Vuitton making an affordable dishwasher, which I would immediately buy (if the quality was on par with the rest of the crop) just to annoy people.

This being stated I must say that the people that made this for Ferrari did a good and satisfactory job. The beginning is a bit weaker than the end, with quite solitary citrus leaning towards bergamot that has a slightly synthetic aura. After the bergamot it’s a very pleasant neroli. I’d say it’s somewhat more like the neroli in 4711 than in Tom Fords Portofino, but not by much. Longevity is in between those two.

Given the price I’d say it’s a solid buy if you’re looking for neroli.
Chicken season
There was a time when the damp cloths in the Wienerwald pubs had a very similar smell. Must have been like that in the late '70s. My grandmother always had some with her, and cleaned me up with Fratz on every conceivable occasion.

It must probably be the mixture of lemon, orange, neroli and rosemary. a good mixture - fresh, sunny, versatile, not disturbing and functional to elegant.

I associate it with cleanliness and security. (And forest and meadow and sun, we always had the wet wipes with us for walks). And Backhendl in the Vienna Woods . Yes, that too.

And so I like this scent, it refreshes me, makes me feel "clean". And at the same time there is this melancholy of past people that I knew less than I thought, of distant places that I would not find anymore. My chicken time.

A Neroli Bomb done right
SOTD (Scent of the Day): As of 02/12/19

It was a blind buy for this fragrance, and don't regret it doing this fragrance has been hyped to death, but I don't believe the hype just purchase the fragrance and go from there. It's a superb awesome fresh citrus scent, I beginning to love the note of Neroli to my nose I scent the Neroli in which dominates this fragrance, and then the bitter orange, orange blossom, citron and vetiver. Bright Neroli is probably within my top five for spring/summer fragrance. It will be in my spring/summer rotation and it's must have to any collection.

Rating

Scent: 8.25/10
Design/Presentation: 8/10
Value: 7.25/10
Longevity/Performance: 8/10: 8-10 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 9+ hrs
Overall: 8.25/10

My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Ferrari Bright Neroli EDT: As of 03/10/19
, 2nd wearing at church for this fragrance as of 03/10/19, did not get a compliment but it did not offended anyone as well. My nose detects the beautiful Neroli and the citruses like orange blossom, bitter orange, lemon petitgrain or citron and vetiver. Neroli and Vetiver are my many favorite notes in fragrances, the vetiver is there in the background somewhat buried with the citruses and the Neroli. I love this scent a superb spring/summer rotation, Overall score still remains at 8.25 out of 10 and the longevity/performance is 8.25 out of 10, 12-15 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 8-10+ hrs. If you love Neroli and Vetiver is must a have to any collection.

Uplifting Citrusy scent
Finally I have got my hands on Bright Neroli by Ferrari. After seeing quite a few positive reviews online of this I decided to purchase it. It was quite hyped up. After wearing this now several times I can say this is a very clean fresh smell. I get Neroli / Lemon citrus and some Orange notes on the opening. After 20 mins or so it starts to settle down and I start to get some Vetiver coming through with perhaps just a hint the patchouli.

This is a light and inoffensive scent which would be hard to over spray. Bright Neroli would make an ideal work or casual scent . It can be used all year round but ideally its a spring / summer scent . Not a projection beast by any means but it should have decent silage for first couple of hours after 4 or 5 sprays The longevity seems to be about average but nothing special.

Bright Neroli is often compared to Neroli Portifino by Tom ford but I can not comment on this as I have not smelled this scent.

I can see why its marketed as a Unisex fragrance although as it settles down and reacts with my skin it smells more towards the masculine side. I dont know if this a compliment getter but you will smell clean and fresh and should leave a good impression.

The bottle is very elegant and also has some real weight to it. The faux leather on the metal cap is a nice touch.
Overall I think Bright Neroli is a a well blended sent that merits some of the hype.
Great value. Good scent

A solid 8/10 overall

Rocendroll
Niespodzianka, jednak może nawet być, na jakieś siedzenie w domu :)
[Nawet może być] Zapach ten dość mocno wywrócić to co myślałem o zapachach kwiatowych do góry nogami. Bo tak jak przy otwarciu jest nieznośny przypomina mi babskie perfumy, tak po kilkunastu minutach jest lepiej. I można powiedzieć że zapach jest dość fajny. W każdym razie jest to przejście z "raczej nie" do "może być", co jest dość zaskakujące dla mnie, bo takich zapachów nie znoszę. Mam nadzieję, że nie zmieni to mojego postrzegania na całą resztę tego typu perfum :)

AithanAithan 8 months ago
Very nice Neroli fragrance.
Unfortunately, it don't perform well on my skin. Gone after 3 hrs.
MrHonestMrHonest 22 months ago
Smells like Florida. Nothin' but neroli and a MaSSive dose of orange rind. Very subtle, but an excellent layering fragrance nonetheless. B+
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
...In the summertime when the weather is hot
You can stretch right up and touch the sky
When the weather's fine...

by Mungo Jerry
DavidBrazDavidBraz 2 years ago
Great opening with a lot of citruses notes. Sometimes it remindes me the smell of a good smelling old ladies but that fades quickly. A gem!!
ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
Bright zesty citrus blossoms warmed by a lashing of amber in the dry down.
If you choose it, I think you'll get a lot of bang for the buck!
Omid2amOmid2am 3 years ago
heavens fragrance !
JavijabsJavijabs 4 years ago
Bright indeed. Very impressed.

by IrisNobile
.... für Fresh ..... und seine ‚steinige‘ Herausforderung .... ;)
by Groxxda
Vor drei Tagen noch am Baum und heute dürfen sie den Flakon schmücken ;-)
by Einfachich
by Helge
by Kenshin
by Kenshin

Popular Ferrari

Essence Oud by Ferrari Ferrari Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Leather Essence by Ferrari Noble Fig by Ferrari Silver Essence by Ferrari Vetiver Essence by Ferrari Radiant Bergamot by Ferrari Essence Musk by Ferrari Pure Lavender by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Forte by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Amber Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Scuderia (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Cedar Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Red Power Intense by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Light Essence Acqua by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Light Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Black Signature (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Racing Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari