Noble Fig (2015)

Noble Fig by Ferrari

Noble Fig is a perfume by Ferrari for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-green. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesFig leaf, Pink pepper, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.09.2019

7.0 6.0 7.0 7.0/10

Pleasantly male relaxing
At first you can perceive an intense fruity note, which appears very softly sweet and also has a strong spicy tone and is due to the fig leaf.

At the same time, the fig leaf is accompanied by an almost fragile nuance, which in my opinion is responsible for the fact that the fig leaf does not appear dull, but invigorating, and I suspected here white instead of pink pepper.

It should be noted that Noble Fig is also one of those fragrances that should be worn correctly, as otherwise a small disappointment will or could spread with regard to the sillage, as it is very close to my skin during a pulse test from the beginning.

A little later you will notice an ethereal, slightly spicy and also astringent note, which gives the fragrance a pleasant masculine relaxing aura and comes from clary sage.

The clary sage is accompanied by a very delicate rooty and very discreet earthy powdery shade, which gives the fragrance a wonderful transparency and comes from the iris.

In the last 2.5 hours a nice soft, earthy and also lovely clear note can be noticed, which is for a nice Auskang, which is quite felt as "mature" and is to be owed to the musk in the interaction with the Patchouli
In total, the fragrance lasts 7.5 hours on my skin.

The Sillage is conceived from the outset in such a way that one is perceived very well at a quarter arm length and this is also 2.5 hours so maintained, before it is reduced in leisurely steps to the conclusion of the smell.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Honk1510" for the bottling.
9.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Elysium
Relaxing below the cool shades of a fig tree
Whoa! This is a very interesting approach on the fig note, by the house of Ferrari, which comes in the form of a fresh-aromatic scent from the Essence lineup, called Noble Fig. I've been saying Noble Fig is fabulous since it came out and it's so cheap now you can buy several bottles for reapplication at will if you want stronger projection. It's very unique and refreshing. If you're anything like me, you might find a bit weird that Noble Fig is mainly classified as a spring sent, whereas the figs per se, those luscious fruits loaded with sexual innuendo, are undoubtedly late summer products. Possibly, the presence of fig leaves and woods justifies that. Anyway, I must admit it works pretty well in the warmer Spring days and Summer nights.

That being said, Ferrari Noble Fig is a highly fresh and herbal aroma that starts as a fresh breeze, with the brilliant and hard but brittle note of milky fig. This one is most of a fig leaf fragrance over a ripe fig, which gives off a coconut type vibe, a green accord that delivers juiciness without any cloying sweetness. The earthy shades of the fig are highlighted by sprinkles of spicy pink peppercorn, which I adore in their fresh form, and mandarin. The opening has an enveloping sensuality with its stimulating resinous sap, crisp green leaves, bitter stems, and milky flesh, the fig brings to mind images of relaxing below the cool shades of a fig tree someplace in the sunbaked Mediterranean and biting into the delicious flesh of this fruit.

Heart notes of clary sage and orris perform on the duality of freshness and warmness. At this stage, the scent is more aromatic and floral, yet the fig accent lingers in the background, lush, salty, sharp, velvety, smooth. The innuendos just keep coming. There’s also a near-powder essence delivered by iris root.

As the fragrance kind of dries down it goes into a straight downstage
floral, not feminine, rather relaxing floral accord, and it’s quite an earthy scent, with a hint of delicate notes of musk, which is not over-powering and feels quite warm, and patchouli that add fresh tones into the final tailpiece, build an unforgettable signature, and which keep you in the virtual warmth of summer.

Luminous, fresh, holder of exquisite floral quality and lovely. It is a very rare event when a house crafts a fragrance for men with such features. Men, don't be afraid of this Noble Fig. Truth to be told, it can easily be classified as a unisex fragrance, but there is absolutely nothing wrong about that.
I noticed it works way better in cool temperatures. I would recommend it for early Spring day and night, and Autumn day, preferably.
It's very light and safe for office wear. This is one that is not going to offend anyone, but it's very subtle, so you might not get compliments with this one. Performance is more than adequate for this type of light fragrance as it will linger for a good few hours although it is more of a personal bubble projection wise.

Lastly, Noble Fig is an excellently crafted fragrance with fig leaves in the top notes, an aromatic heart, and then a leathery base a warmer spicier affair. The blend remains sweet while simultaneously being fresh and woody with just a hint of powder and herbs. Overall, it's quite pleasant and agreeable, an inoffensive, versatile fig fragrance.

-Elysium
8.0 6.0 6.0 8.5/10

Serenissima
with the "Reds" into the summery refreshing green
That I am a fan of the Formula 1 is known in the meantime and the "Reds" I have especially taken to my heart.
By the way, also in normal traffic, although I wonder how I could get in and out of such a flat sled.
Even a friend's Honda has to be parked in such a way that I can get out of the car with some elegance. If this is not the case and e.g. a kerbstone too close to the car, we both form a picture for gods: she then has to pull on me and I dislocate! How embarrassing!
Because the wagon is so flat that I have to get out "uphill" in these cases.
Although small and slim, I lack the mobility of a snake and the high heels of my shoes do not make it any easier to overcome this hurdle That's why the dream of riding only once in a "Testarossa" has remained a dream until now.

So far I only have the spectator seat in front of the TV.
This was also the case at the start of the current racing season last Sunday: just in time for the start at 6:10 a.m. I was enthroned in my bed, with the Kissenberg in my back and a large portion of freshly brewed coffee next to me! Fortunately the kettle hurried, otherwise the morning would have got a knot.
Unfortunately the red cars lagged behind their times of the training rounds of Barcelona and especially behind the silver arrows: Does the devil have his tail in between?
Diavolo mio, che cos'è?
But hope dies last and the season is luckily still long!
(And again five euros for the "Phrasenschwein"!)

But the Ferrari fragrances are no disappointment for me.
I have already been able to test some of them; only the "Bright Neroli", so famous here, didn't get under my nose yet.
But even here it says: What's not can still happen!
(The "phrase pig" smells food again and rightly!)
In return I received a generous filling of "Noble Fig" and made a charming summer promise!

The lightness of being emanates from this atomizer.
A promenade under gnarled fig trees is a good idea immediately after spraying on.
In their strongly fingered leaves a light summer wind plays; it rustles quietly and wind and sun create shadow plays on the gravel path.
At the roadside there are small white tables with not too comfortable but very picturesque iron chairs. These were covered with thick coloured cushions; a precaution that is gladly accepted.
Thus the rest there is not only entertaining due to the constantly changing shadow image; it also becomes much more comfortable.
As a refreshment we serve mandarins perfumed with pink pepper: pleasantly chilled and matching the obligatory Prosecco.
So far the offered fragrance picture is light, green and fresh.
The Scuderia Ferrari uses the strong aroma of the muscatel sage ointment more frequently for its fragrances; here, too, its unmistakable, slightly hayy flavour is added.
This somewhat robust magician from the spice garden and aromatherapy, once again fulfills his purpose: he makes body and senses light and conveys the feeling of being able to float.
Just the right fragrance ambience to enjoy warm summer days.
However, the proud Iris once again sets the opposite pole here: she dampens this exuberant "Come fly with me" feeling a little.
It calms the nerves strained by light, sun and light wind - it smooths the feathers - and creates a feeling of well-being, now again in harmony with the sage plant, which invites you to linger in this fragrant place.
Thus, together with the green-fresh opening by fig leaves and peppered mandarin, a fragrance composition of southern yet original refinement is created.
This is just waiting for musk and a large dose of dark gold patchouli to deepen the already existing impression of "L'Arte Vivendi".

A fragrance-intensive, summery-fresh and pleasantly spicy companion is born from these few ingredients.
It envelops me pleasantly and lifts my spirits almost immediately. Any existing grey clouds tear open and sunbeams brighten the day.
This noble fig with its followers is not heavy and does not last for hours; but it gives a lot of joy! A fragrance creation that is present but not annoying: that is very beautiful!

So Ferrari could once again score with me with "Noble Fig"; maybe the "Reds" will succeed in the current racing season as well.
Because that would be another reason for "Evviva Ferrari!"

A Noble Fig Indeed
My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Ferrari Noble Fig EDT: As of 03/02/19

Fig is becoming more being one of my favorite note(s) in fragrances, and Noble Fig to my nose fig done right, i'm getting the a rustic woody and milky vibe in the opening. The fig is major player here, the milky vibe could be from the iris, sage, musk and patchouli combination which is not a bad thing. Fig scent is addictive in which I love, Ferrari keeps hitting homeruns with their fragrances and with the Noble Fig is no exception. Is a must a have and another hidden gem. So far I have two Ferrari fragrances in their essence line the Bright Neroli and now Noble Fig, I might put Noble Fig slight ahead of Bright Neroli as being my favorite fragrance in the House of Ferrari at the moment until further notice.

Rating

Scent: 8.25/10
Design/Presentation: 9/10: I love those Ferrari bottles from the Essence line
Value: 9/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: 8-10 sprays: Lasted on my skin as a skin scent around 10+ hrs
Overall: 8.5/10

Green fig leaf
Had Noble Fig for some time now, a blind buy together with Bright Neroli. To me it is a fresh green leaf / fig leaf scent, that works well in the spring and now (between summer and fall). Even summer on colder/rainy days or evenings. But, mainly spring/fall. It is pleasant and I've been using it for casual/work. I do fell the scent is not very strong, and after 30-60 min. you have to be close to smell it. I do give it a spray or two on my cloth, just to make the scent last longer. The scent last around 4-5 hours on my skin. I almost sold the bottle after getting AdP Fico di Amalfi, however - Noble Fig is just better on colder days, while Fico di Amalfi is for high heat summer days (above 25 Celsius/ 77 Fahrenheit). I will be keeping Noble Fig in my small collection and I am looking forward to us it more in the fall.
----
Oh, I forgot one thing. I do think it can be a bit synthetic in the opening, but it keeps the scent pretty linear.

Elysium 94 days ago
Highly fresh & herbal. It starts with the freshness of fig, then flowers come to the play while musk adds fresh tones into the final trail.
DavidBraz 12 months ago
Fig leaf with a woody base. Very similar to Armani figuier Eden for a bargain. Performance is week but smells good and elegant.+3
4.0
5.0

by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Ferrari

Bright Neroli by Ferrari Essence Oud by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Ferrari Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Noble Fig by Ferrari Leather Essence by Ferrari Radiant Bergamot by Ferrari Essence Musk by Ferrari Pure Lavender by Ferrari Silver Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Vetiver Essence by Ferrari Cedar Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Scuderia (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Red Power (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Amber Essence by Ferrari Ferrari Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Forte by Ferrari Red Power Intense by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Racing Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari