Scuderia Ferrari - Black (1999) Eau de Toilette

Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari

Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Ferrari for men and was released in 1999. The scent is fruity-spicy. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesRed apple, Bergamot, Lime, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Cardamom, Rose, Cinnamon bark
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Vanilla, Cedarwood, Amyris wood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.09.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Ferrari in a smock
The other day I was dulling around in " my " Nobelparfumerie again, and enjoyed the dignified atmosphere there.

An elderly lady also looked around - and let me trim because she was wearing a flowered house coat.

I had certainly not seen this "piece of clothing" anywhere for 30 years, and I was fascinated, as I was reminded of happy childhood days.

At that time, the coat was compulsory for housewives because it signalled housewife competence.

I was happy that the elderly lady also allowed herself some time, because she was digging in the Montales.

When I wanted to leave the place of peace and tranquility with my motorbike motorbike, a new, shiny black Ferrari Bolide was blazing in front of my star, and I had to wait.
I lost myself in the sight of the jewel that rested before me like a dangerous beast.

But then the smock came over, Grandma hurried up, slipped into the racehorse amazingly agile and let the engine roar up that the whole backyard trembled.
Fuel was in the air, mixed with the rubber smell of the slicks.

And I find that scent again in Black.
I like it when automotive fragrances reflect their origins.
Well, I'm car-savvy - find this petrol engine oil melange but appealing authentic.
The fruity notes blend in harmoniously and the spices give the fragrance a certain drive.
Woody and vanilla make sure you don't get out of the curve.
Stabilizing ESP, so to speak.

An original fragrance - not only for men, because I like it too.

I'll recommend him to Grandma at the next meeting of the fast-paced gowns.

Ferrari Perfume
Ferrari Perfumes are one of the best branded perfume which is famous in all over the world. Ferrari black has nice fragrance which is famous in all over the world.
5.0 10.0 10.0 2.0/10

Chemical sweetnes
Clearly inspired by Boss Bottled, Ferrari Black is a good scent, but smells too synthetic to my nose.

The apple note is very loud and also the other notes are sharp and that turns my stomach sometimes.

Sillage, lasting power and projection are high.

Updated January 2014

Polarrfox 6 days ago
Very strong, little bit sweet. Heavy. Didnt like.
10.0
9.0
9.0
0.5
Itchynose 7 months ago
Airy and fruity opening with a lot of plum, apple and jasmine and a pleasant fougere vibe. The drydown though is a mess and hard to enjoy.+1
5.5

by Acamara
Ferrari Black von Ferrari Design 2013
by Chnokfir

Popular Ferrari

Bright Neroli by Ferrari Essence Oud by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Ferrari Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Noble Fig by Ferrari Leather Essence by Ferrari Radiant Bergamot by Ferrari Essence Musk by Ferrari Pure Lavender by Ferrari Silver Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Vetiver Essence by Ferrari Cedar Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Scuderia (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Red Power (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Amber Essence by Ferrari Ferrari Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Forte by Ferrari Red Power Intense by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Racing Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari