Scuderia Ferrari - Forte 2017

Scuderia Ferrari - Forte by Ferrari
Scuderia Ferrari - Forte is a popular perfume by Ferrari for men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-woody. It was last marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapplePineapple AppleApple Italian lemonItalian lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCeylon cinnamonCeylon cinnamon PlumPlum Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanillaBourbon vanilla PatchouliPatchouli Virginia cedarVirginia cedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 04.05.2022.

PedroCabral
It's wonderful! Sweet, fruity, vanilla, warm, clean...
This is not a review from a perfume expert, I'm just an enthusiast who wants to help.

It is very characteristic and very strong, just like the name. If you are looking for a perfume to use in clubs, a date, bar and similar, it works excellently. Made for night use, mild temperature, cold or even a hot night as long as you don't abuse it with your finger in the sprayer.

Sexy, sensual, alpha male, attractive, a masculine scent (I don't see a woman wearing this perfume). That's how it is... Wherever you go, people will ask where and who this smell comes from, it draws praise for being striking and it is to be considered that it is your signature. You will definitely rock wherever you are if that's your intention.

Be careful when spraying, the name is not for nothing! Depending on where you are, it can suffocate everyone around you.

The projection lasts an average of one hour to two hours. Fixation lasts an average of four to five hours.

Of course, if you eat well, if you hydrate yourself, you will have a considerable improvement in performance (not forgetting your skin type as well).

Ah, it's pretty cheap for what it offers. It has some similarities (not a clone) to Stronger With You.

Elysium
Heavy hitting fruitchouli for men
I used to wear a couple of Maurice Roucel creations in past years, Man's Eau de Toilette and Gai Mattiolo Uomo Eau de Toilette, to be accurate, firm, and brave the former, light and bubbly the latter. I came across the fabulous TL pour Lui Eau de Toilette, and more lately, I discovered two other gems, Bogart pour Homme Eau de Toilette and Voyage Eau de Toilette, and now Forte. I seem I like Roucel's cologne quite a bit. Scuderia Forte occupied the bargain shelf of a perfume store; the 75ml size was discounted and offered 15 euro like its sibling Ferrari Black. After comparing them on a paper strip, I opted for Forte was something so captivating going on. I don't think it's entirely up to par with the Essence line, but it seems like it would be a decent workhorse frag. Scuderia Ferrari Forte is not a kind of Ferrari Black flanker, in my opinion. It is a new fragrance, which follows the current market for shareable, fruity, and sweetened perfumes that are successful at night but can also be worn during the day.

Forte is a non-linear cologne that goes through fruity, woody, and oriental stages. I've smelled this a few times on paper and was impressed. A gleaming and chilly start of Italian lemon, pineapple, and crispy apple opens the game on my skin. The sweet pineapple, which is abused in modern scents with Aventus above all, melts with the crisp apple skin and the zesty lemon peel, and the outcome is everything but off-putting. The first thing I get is fruity; the apple is dominant, with like a vanilla-pineapple accord in the background. The result is a fragrance of fruity and delicious output, which does not become cloying thanks to the presence of lemon. Incredibly, both apple and pineapple are perfectly balanced and bring an air of modernity.

The heart unveils an extrovert temperament expressed by cinnamon, fleshy juicy plum, and bright orange flowers. As it evolves, the plum covers the effervescent content of the orange blossom as if it were a soft layer of velvet. Without it, we would probably have a fragrance that would walk toward the same proposal of Silver Scent, for example. However, the cinnamon note was very noticeable to me, and it shows now and then.

Finally, the base takes time to appear, but it has a denser and fuller side when it arises. The dry down uncovers a daring woody-oriental closing vibrant of cedarwood, powdery vanilla, and musky patchouli that exhibits a healthy and assertive personality. Finally, as the frag draws to a close, you get this caramelized patchouli along with the synthetic fruitiness of the opening.

After wearing it for a night, not only has it grown on me, but it has a lot of power and gets a lot of compliments. It smells like a mix of many other fragrances currently on the market; nonetheless, it has its character. The scent has a fantastic performance. The dry down is not cheap with screechy woods or boring ambroxan. Though I do sense a lot of Iso E in the base, but not by itself, it blends well with vanilla and some fruity nuances from the opening. The fragrance does not have an absurd projection, even an Eau de Parfum. It has gained strength, and I feel that exudes well, but only for me and for those who are close, really close. It is not a scent that leaves a trace. In contrast, close to the other fragrances of the Scuderia line, the lasting has significantly improved, remaining more than nine hours on the skin. It is a spring fragrance for evening and night out.

-Elysium

A Very fruity sweet/somewhat Gourmandish Scent
My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari Forte EDP: As of 03/05/19

This is a plum, cinnamon, and vanilla bomb, and it has my favorite notes plum, vanilla and cinnamon, I don't own Gentlemen Only Absolute from Givenchy to compare it to, but in the opening to my nose it has the similarities to Calvin Klein Reveal without the Brandy and Agave. The sweet scent it took me by surprise, this scent is getting some love from me cause I do love the scent and Ferrari has another gem, and I wanna thanked Chad who reviewed this fragrance on his channel A Gentleman's Journey. A solid release from Ferrari, I'm putting this 3rd as one of my favorite Ferrari fragrances, the 1st one is Bright Neroli, 2nd is Noble Fig and 3rd is the Scuderia Ferrari Forte. A gem and a must have.

Rating

Scent: 8.25 out of 10 love me some Plum, Vanilla and Cinnamon and I do detect to my nose as well the pineapple, apple and orange blossom in the background but it's buried from the Plum, Vanilla and Cinnamon notes
Design/Presentation: 7.5 out of 10 love that black and red design
Value: 9 out of 10, a bargain
Longevity/Performance: 9 out of 10: 6-8 sprays semi beast mode: Lasted on my skin as a skin around 10-12+ hrs
Overall: 8.5 out of 10
Serenissima
an open horse-drawn carriage instead of the expected racing car
My fondness for the "fast red speedsters" from Maranello is well known.
That's why I sometimes stroke the men's fragrances to find out how many PS are in the red and black flacons Today I flirted a bit with the shower gels, which are on offer at Müller; but then thought about my not small stock here and let the thought fall.
And yet I was looking for a test bottle and found "Scuderia Ferrari - Forte": the excitement grew!
"Forte" sounds very promising: I already heard the noise in the pit lane at the Formula 1 races.

I discovered a very friendly, fruity fresh scent, which I could like as a light summer refreshment, e.g. after sports.
The fruit mix that welcomes me is original: pineapple and apple go quite well together and the lemon gives the whole thing a certain freshness kick!
Cinnamon, plum and orange blossom are an ensemble that is a joy in itself.
Together with the fresh-fruity entrée, this results in an unusual overall note: refreshing fruits that are complemented by warming nuances.
Therefore the actually expected Bizzeln - also in the nose - remains off.
The base rounds off this fragrance pleasantly: the warm, sensory stimulating vanilla and a pleasant patchoulidosis complement each other well with the bitter-spicy cedar note.
All this results in a sympathetic fresh summer mixture that is almost a bit too delicate and fine for a pure men's fragrance.

As a refreshing snack "Scuderia Ferrari - Forte" is very welcome.
Durability and Sillage correspond to a fragrance; however, frequent after-spraying is certainly not unwelcome. Certainly also on very warm summer days.
The flacons are all unimaginative: a pity, because the car bodies are different. Probably the bundled creativity ends up there.

So the expectation of a fragrance bolide, still supported by the name suffix "Forte", is not fulfilled here.
This Ferrari is rather a wonderfully light carriage, pulled by contented little horses trotting along, whereby the sun canopy flutters merrily in the wind.
So it is quite possible that this somewhat leisurely Ferrari will find a parking place at my place.

JMWeedJMWeed 5 months ago
Somehow I got a new car scent in the opening which quickly turned to a plumb blast, balanced with the other fruits. Good if you like plumb
PedroCabralPedroCabral 8 months ago
Very good perfume, with a very well worked vanilla and with a fruity touch at the beginning (plums?). Soft silage but good longevity.
RobbieXRobbieX 10 months ago
A fruity and spicy vanilla. Quite a good performance. A like from me.

by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular by Ferrari

Bright Neroli by Ferrari Essence Oud by Ferrari Leather Essence by Ferrari Noble Fig by Ferrari Ferrari Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Silver Essence by Ferrari Radiant Bergamot by Ferrari Vetiver Essence by Ferrari Amber Essence by Ferrari Essence Musk by Ferrari Pure Lavender by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Scuderia (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Man in Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Cedar Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Light Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Light Essence Acqua by Ferrari Red Power Ice³ by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Racing Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari