Scuderia Ferrari - Forte (2017)

Scuderia Ferrari - Forte by Ferrari

Scuderia Ferrari - Forte is a perfume by Ferrari for men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Perfume Holding.

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Apple, Italian lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesCeylon cinnamon, Plum, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesMadagascan vanilla, Patchouli, Virginia cedar

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 29.04.2019.

8.0 6.0 8.0 9.5/10

Elysium
Heavy hitting fruitchouli for men
I used to wear a couple of Maurice Roucel creations in past years, Gai Mattiolo Man's and Uomo to be accurate, firm and brave the former, light and vivacious the latter, then I came across the fabulous Ted Lapidus pour Lui and more lately I discovered two further gems, Jacques Bogart pour Homme and Nautica Voyage, and now Forte. I seem I like Roucel's cologne quite a bit. Scuderia Forte was occupying the bargain shelf of a perfume store, the 75ml size was discounted and offered for 15 euro like its sibling Ferrari Black, and after comparing them on a paper strip I opted for Forte, there was something so captivating going on. I don't think it's quite up to par with the Essence line, but it definitely seems like it would be a decent workhorse frag. Scuderia Ferrari Forte is not a kind of Ferrari Black flanker, in my opinion. It is a new fragrance, which follows the current market for shareable, fruity and sweetened perfumes that are successful at night but can also be worn during the day.

Forte is a non linear cologne that goes through a fruity, woody, and oriental stages. I've actually smelled this a few times on paper and was impressed.
On my skin, a gleaming and cool start of Italian lemon, pineapple, and crispy apple opens the game. The sweet pineapple, which is abused in modern scents with Aventus above all, here melts with the crisp apple skin and the zesty lemon peel and the outcome is everything but off-putting. The first thing I get is fruity, the apple is dominant, with like a vanilla-pineapple accord in the background. The result is a fragrance of fruity and delicious output, which does not become cloying thanks to the presence of lemon. Incredibly, both apple and pineapple are perfectly balanced and bring an air of modernity.

The heart unveils an extrovert temperament expressed by cinnamon, fleshy juicy plum, and bright orange flowers. As it evolves, the plum covers the effervescent content of the orange blossom, as if it were a soft layer of velvet. Without it, we would probably have a fragrance that would walk toward the same proposal of Silver Scent, for example. However, the cinnamon note was very noticeable on me and it shows every now and then.

Finally, the base takes time to appear, but when it arises it has a denser and fuller side. The dry down uncovers a daring woody-oriental closing rich of cedar wood, powdery vanilla, and musky patchouli that exhibit a strong and assertive personality. Finally, as the frag draws to a close, you get this caramelized patchouli along with the synthetic fruitiness of the opening.

After wearing it for a night, not only has it grown on me, but it has a lot of power, and gets a lot of compliments. It definitely smells like a mix of many other fragrances currently on the market, nonetheless, it has its own character. The fragrance has a fantastic performance. The dry down is not cheap with screechy woods, or boring ambroxan. Though I do sense a lot of Iso E in the base, but not by itself. it blends well with vanilla and some fruity nuances from the opening. The fragrance does not have an absurd projection, even being an Eau de Parfum. It has gained strength and I feel that exudes well, but only for me and for those who are close, really close. It is not a scent that leaves a trace. In contrast, close to the other fragrances of the Scuderia line, the lasting has improved greatly, remaining more than nine hours on the skin. It is a spring fragrance, for evening and night out.

-Elysium

A Very fruity sweet/somewhat Gourmandish Scent
My SOTD (Scent of the Day): Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari Forte EDP: As of 03/05/19

This is a plum, cinnamon, and vanilla bomb, and it has my favorite notes plum, vanilla and cinnamon, I don't own Gentlemen Only Absolute from Givenchy to compare it to, but in the opening to my nose it has the similarities to Calvin Klein Reveal without the Brandy and Agave. The sweet scent it took me by surprise, this scent is getting some love from me cause I do love the scent and Ferrari has another gem, and I wanna thanked Chad who reviewed this fragrance on his channel A Gentleman's Journey. A solid release from Ferrari, I'm putting this 3rd as one of my favorite Ferrari fragrances, the 1st one is Bright Neroli, 2nd is Noble Fig and 3rd is the Scuderia Ferrari Forte. A gem and a must have.

Rating

Scent: 8.25 out of 10 love me some Plum, Vanilla and Cinnamon and I do detect to my nose as well the pineapple, apple and orange blossom in the background but it's buried from the Plum, Vanilla and Cinnamon notes
Design/Presentation: 7.5 out of 10 love that black and red design
Value: 9 out of 10, a bargain
Longevity/Performance: 9 out of 10: 6-8 sprays semi beast mode: Lasted on my skin as a skin around 10-12+ hrs
Overall: 8.5 out of 10
6.0 5.0 6.0 7.0/10

Serenissima
an open horse-drawn carriage instead of the expected racing car
My fondness for the "fast red speedsters" from Maranello is well known.
That's why I sometimes stroke the men's fragrances to find out how many PS are in the red and black flacons Today I flirted a bit with the shower gels, which are on offer at Müller; but then thought about my not small stock here and let the thought fall.
And yet I was looking for a test bottle and found "Scuderia Ferrari - Forte": the excitement grew!
"Forte" sounds very promising: I already heard the noise in the pit lane at the Formula 1 races.

I discovered a very friendly, fruity fresh scent, which I could like as a light summer refreshment, e.g. after sports.
The fruit mix that welcomes me is original: pineapple and apple go quite well together and the lemon gives the whole thing a certain freshness kick!
Cinnamon, plum and orange blossom are an ensemble that is a joy in itself.
Together with the fresh-fruity entrée, this results in an unusual overall note: refreshing fruits that are complemented by warming nuances.
Therefore the actually expected Bizzeln - also in the nose - remains off.
The base rounds off this fragrance pleasantly: the warm, sensory stimulating vanilla and a pleasant patchoulidosis complement each other well with the bitter-spicy cedar note.
All this results in a sympathetic fresh summer mixture that is almost a bit too delicate and fine for a pure men's fragrance.

As a refreshing snack "Scuderia Ferrari - Forte" is very welcome.
Durability and Sillage correspond to a fragrance; however, frequent after-spraying is certainly not unwelcome. Certainly also on very warm summer days.
The flacons are all unimaginative: a pity, because the car bodies are different. Probably the bundled creativity ends up there.

So the expectation of a fragrance bolide, still supported by the name suffix "Forte", is not fulfilled here.
This Ferrari is rather a wonderfully light carriage, pulled by contented little horses trotting along, whereby the sun canopy flutters merrily in the wind.
So it is quite possible that this somewhat leisurely Ferrari will find a parking place at my place.

by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Ferrari

Bright Neroli by Ferrari Essence Oud by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Black (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Ferrari Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Noble Fig by Ferrari Leather Essence by Ferrari Radiant Bergamot by Ferrari Pure Lavender by Ferrari Essence Musk by Ferrari Silver Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Vetiver Essence by Ferrari Cedar Essence by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Scuderia (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Amber Essence by Ferrari Red Power (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Ferrari Extreme (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Forte by Ferrari Red Power Intense by Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari - Racing Red (Eau de Toilette) by Ferrari