Unum - Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino Il Volto (2017)

Unum - Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino Il Volto by Filippo Sorcinelli

Unum - Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino Il Volto is a popular perfume by Filippo Sorcinelli for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-resinous. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPetitgrain, Bergamot, Galbanum, Myrrh
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedarwood, Geranium, Clary sage, Cinnamon leaf, Styrax, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincense, Benzoin, Tonka bean, Tobacco absolute, Ambroxan, Sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.08.2020.

Floyd
A temple for spiritual beings
In the loud glow of the blazing cold
i stare at billowing clouds of ice-green smoke, streaming backwards into a magical myrrh, strangely drawn in by the knotty branches that twist and turn like hundreds of hands in all directions of the vast desert. In the rumbling thunderstorm, blinded by lightning flashes of bitter-green citrus peel, the highly flickering bitter-sweet sage, in the cloudy mist of a firework of dark-sand cinnamon leaves, I pause admiring the tree as it spicily warms the frosty clouds, rooted in the earthy smoke of yellow-brown galbanum. Like the beginning of a happy frenzy, the scent of the smoke hits me in my stomach and sends me on a

Ride on the incense stick
into transfigured memories, washed-out time, matted shaggies full of curd soap, knotted by a girl who smells like Nag Champa. I see them dancing in sandalwood, in flowing colours of sweet flowers, bursting into vanilla resins, not moving on for many hours. I ride the smoke through walls of warm Washburn guitars, which in shimmering feedback, far out in the room, leave wonderfully soft waves in the hypnotic reverb. Sometimes I think that the scent of forest floor can be seen in it, only to immediately hide again in the slowly approaching veil of mist of warm incense.

Tobacco Tantra
When I notice that my incense is riding on the soft waves in the hall, only fine threads are pulling towards me, I find myself under a light brown shimmering roof made of spicy tobacco leaf, sweating little golden pearls of medically sweet benzoes. Quietly meandering mantras on a harmonium made of tonka, the evening amber veins shimmer like honey into the tobacco awning, even after eleven hours still, soft as the distant threads of smoke.
A temple for spiritual beings, full of bright images, shimmering colours, ritual smoke and buzzing sitar. A fragrance which, because of its bulky cool top note and the smoky hippieesque heart of sandalwood, sweet blossoms and resins, would not open itself to me at first attempt, but whose echo never let go of me and which, months later and enriched by many scent experiences, was able to convince me absolutely.

(With thanks to Mermaid and Can777)
Stanze
Giacomelli and Turoldo with hand and foot in the stable
It has been many years since a pianist told me about a Hungarian colleague who brought Hungarian songs and creatures closer to him, including an alleged Christmas carol in which the lines "Jesus brought me shoes, but I have no feet" appeared. Since I had lived with a Hungarian for a while in a flat-sharing community and had read some books by Hungarian authors (in German translation), the existence of such a depressive Hungarian Christmas song seems quite possible to me. The poem by David Maria Turoldo "I have no hands to caress my face" reminds me of these perhaps existing song lines Because you can also stroke your own face. Why can't Mr. Turoldo do that? I'm sure Turoldo had hands. I'm just a very pragmatic person.

Giacomelli probably wanted to express something completely different. Claudio Righetti, who knew Giacomelli, reported in the Thuner Tagblatt (what I read): "Giacomelli liked to flirt for life. But I was surprised at how many places, mostly small villages between Milano and Senigallia, he had lost his heart to a beautiful woman." It was probably a miracle for Giacomelli that the young priests from the photo series "Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino Il Volto", despite their abstinence, laughed, danced and were happy. No woman caresses their faces, but the young priests are full of childlike enthusiasm. Cherchez la femme.

The blowing cassocks in Giacomelli's photos are reminiscent of the lid of the perfume. Giacomelli gave the priests cigars and they smoked. The tobacco note in Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino Il Volto is very present after a while. Incense and myrrh recall the prayers of the priests. I find the incense quite strong already at the beginning. Yes, cinnamon is also in it.

Unfortunately Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino Il Volto smells a bit like a stable in the middle part (?). How am I supposed to interpret that now? That makes it difficult for me to wear the perfume. In the base this stable note decreases. Io Non Ho Mani Che Mi Accarezzino Il Volto would certainly not be suitable for my work, where I have to be master Proper personally. I would have given only 7.5 points but familiärer Tester M was totally thrilled. People who haven't worked in the stable that often probably don't mind the stable note at all. Or men like the perfume on women with pleasure (man looks for farmer's wife), which would have pleased Giacomelli then certainly. And so the circle closes.

HajuvanaHajuvana 3 years ago
Tiger Balm and cigarette ashes on late 1970s style aromatic fougère body.
Absolutely frightening projection. So what's not to like?

Ascolta, dove sono le tui mani?
by Floyd
Ich habe keine Hände, die mein Gesicht streicheln
by Floyd
by Can777
by Can777
by Nicheuphoria
by Nicheuphoria

Popular Filippo Sorcinelli

Unum - LAVS by Filippo Sorcinelli Unum - Opus 1144 by Filippo Sorcinelli Unum - ennui_noir by Filippo Sorcinelli Extrait de Musique - Voix Humaine 8 by Filippo Sorcinelli Extrait de Musique - Contre Bombarde 32 by Filippo Sorcinelli Extrait de Musique - Plein Jeu III-V by Filippo Sorcinelli Unum - _Quando_rapita_in_estasi_ by Filippo Sorcinelli Unum - Symphonie-Passion by Filippo Sorcinelli Unum - Rosa Nigra by Filippo Sorcinelli Nebbia Fitta by Filippo Sorcinelli Unum - _but not today_ by Filippo Sorcinelli Délire de Voyage - Notre-Dame 15.4.2019 by Filippo Sorcinelli Extrait de Musique - Unda Maris 8 by Filippo Sorcinelli Nebbia Densa by Filippo Sorcinelli Extrait de Musique - Violon Basse 16 by Filippo Sorcinelli Nebbia Spessa by Filippo Sorcinelli Délire de Voyage - Epicentro by Filippo Sorcinelli