Fresh Sweetgrass

Fresh Sweetgrass by Firn Botanical Fragrance

Fresh Sweetgrass is a perfume by Firn Botanical Fragrance for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-sweet. It is still in production.

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Lisa Lindner (Marken-Inhaberin)

Grass, Hay, Vanilla, Sweetgrass

Submitted by KingLui, last update on 30.11.2018.

Animal & Tonka
I'm a medium animal lover. But with sisters & co there were always two- to four-legged visitors in our childhood. Birds, hamsters, rabbits, rats, dogs, turtles, and so on. After cleaning, the cages of the rodents were generously filled with toilet paper shredded by the shredder, which was cheap, effective and fluffy. But of course there was also real grass, for us city dwellers for example the bought wild hay from the DM. Well, I guess there's some of that in here, too.

I start with a focus on vanilla, medical, already discreetly animalistic and woody dry. The grass sprouts with a pinch of anise in between. And somehow there is the hamster stable. I have to agree with both Yatagan's and Bellemorte's statement, because a small ball of fur is already digging through the grass. It never really wants to show itself and around noon it goes to sleep. Any animalism gets lost, Fresh Sweetgrass stays soft with mild, green creamy vanilla.

Finally there is Tonka pure, 100% the bean. Marzipan and milky sweet. Surprisingly, the scent only annoys me from here, because I found the hay enclosure unusual, but quite apart. Cute gar.

In our natural fragrance test we already had a lot under our noses, but this twist is new to me.
Interesting? Yep! Successful? I don't know, I don't know. Portable? I renounce despite fragrance fun.

But I like Firn Fragrances as a brand! Read more about this in the commentary on Rose Evernia, whose bottle is already on its way to me.

Popular Firn Botanical Fragrance

Rose Evernia by Firn Botanical Fragrance No. 69 by Firn Botanical Fragrance Woodsmoke by Firn Botanical Fragrance Winter Amber by Firn Botanical Fragrance Moss Collector by Firn Botanical Fragrance Cascadia by Firn Botanical Fragrance Daphne Odora by Firn Botanical Fragrance Mer by Firn Botanical Fragrance