Python Sauvage (2018)

Python Sauvage by Fleur de Point

Python Sauvage is a new perfume by Fleur de Point for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still in production.

Cardamom, Frankincense, Labdanum, Vetiver, Birch, Gaiac wood, Peru balsam

Submitted by Calista, last update on 16.04.2019

7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Python Sauvage
Actually, I had only intended to read on and not evaluate, or comment: "What you can't talk about, you have to be silent about", *Wittgenstein. Fragrance is so incredibly emotional and the attempt to pretend to be oneself and others beyond this very limited, individual perception, objectivity, must fail. If I leave it at my own rating, which only means something to me, I like this fragrance very much. A few months ago I ordered a few scent samples in France, directly from the lady, and bought them now. PS is my new fragrance for every day - always suits me somehow. Quite animalistic, but different from the Oudh creations, a little "green" but definitely rather "wild" and quite fancy, lasts a long time. At the same time, it is the 55th fragrance in my collection, albeit unintentional.

Popular Fleur de Point

Python Sauvage by Fleur de Point Licorne Maudite by Fleur de Point Au Pink Flamingo by Fleur de Point