Between Two Trees 2017Eau de Parfum

Between Two Trees (Eau de Parfum) by Floraïku
Between Two Trees (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Floraïku for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is green-spicy. It is being marketed by Memo. Pronunciation

Grapefruit, Maté absolute, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 06.04.2021.

Betsi94
Chamomile tea on the terrace
Without reading through the fragrance notes or reviews of "Under Two Trees", I order myself a bottling of this floraïcus. I am a visual person, the bottle a feast for the eyes.

When it arrived immediately sprayed on a test strip, first the disappointment: peppery tart. For whatever reason, but by no means I see myself at this moment lying on a meadow, with a mate in hand, look to the sky.
Hold the tester under my husband's nose.
"What associations does this scent evoke in you?"
"Smells like a doctor."
"'Between Two Trees' is the name of the perfume."
"I see, 'Between Eight Patients in the Waiting Room' would be more appropriate."

It's driving me crazy. I want to love this scent so, so much.

Two sprays on my neck and relatively quickly I'm in the same place I wanted to be when I first saw the bottle. I smell exactly the three fragrances included, with some chamomile tea seeming to come up my nose every now and then. Not at all distracting, very harmonious and calming. Never smelled something so special, incredibly beautiful, but not a crowd-pleaser.

The price is absolutely justified in my opinion for this masterpiece

Between Two Trees (NKNN)
• FLORAIKU BETWEEN TWO TREES •

The second offering I tried from Floraiku (after the gorgeous One Umbrella For Two), is one from the Shadow collection: Between Two Trees.

The three listed notes for this one are grapefruit, mate and vetiver. It opens really interesting and it had me smelling my arm all the time. For a moment I didn't get the grapefruit; I did get a citrus, but maybe more a cheap orange drink like a Capri Sun, mixed with a new car smell. It is a bit smoky and leathery, but mostly it has a fresh, clean, herbal greenish tone. After letting it sit it does get more like grapefruit to me, maybe an overripe grapefruit or at least a pulp, not so much a really fresh citrus. It feels like a really dry texture, without it being powdery, more like a second skin and the projection is really subtle. I'm not exactly sure what mate is supposed to smell like, but it's a unique note that I believe is responsible for the herbal, earthy touches. It smells like a light animalic to me at times, hence the leathery, new car smell. But nothing jumps out, it smells almost sterile, and then again, some wafts make me think of pine trees, so I haven't really figured it out.

The grapefruit doesn't last all that long, but it remains interesting. It gives way to more of the vetiver, which is one of my favorite notes. It becomes an extremely dry, fresh woody scent with an herbal, almost minty touch. The smokiness remains, so it gives a tobbaco like vibe, but not a warm tobacco, more like a mint cigarette. It's fresher than a Versace The Dreamer or Xerjoff Uden Overdose. It's not really 'my kind' of fragrance, but I was almost obsessively smelling myself on my first wear and still enjoyed my second wear. It's really versatile, almost signature scent worthy in similar vein to Ormonde Man and it's a great different green vibe for warmer weather like Xerjoff Nio or Amouage Beach Hut, although not similar in smell.

The longevity was okay, but nothing special. Performance isn't impressive, as this one is 255 for the bottle. I personally prefer the scent of One Umbrella For Two, but still, this was an amazing experience and I'm happy I have another sample of this one (it came as a complimentary double). •

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 8 months ago
Initially earthy fruity-sweet, this gentle Mid Season fragrance slowly settles to a creamy spicy-green woody base. Unique scent! 100% Unisex

Popular Floraïku

Sound of a Ricochet by Floraïku One Umbrella for Two by Floraïku The Moon and I by Floraïku My Love Has the Colour of the Night by Floraïku I Am Coming Home by Floraïku My Shadow on the Wall by Floraïku Cricket Song (Eau de Parfum) by Floraïku Sleeping on the Roof (Eau de Parfum) by Floraïku First Dream of the Year by Floraïku I See the Clouds Go By by Floraïku Young At Heart by Floraïku Wind In My Hand by Floraïku Volcanic Flowers by Floraïku I Am Not a Flower by Floraïku Flowers Turn Purple by Floraïku Ao by Floraïku In The Rain by Floraïku Just A Rose by Floraïku In the Dark by Floraïku The Mountain Standing Still by Floraïku