Sunflower Pop 2021

Sunflower Pop by Floral Street
7.6 / 10 14 Ratings
Sunflower Pop is a popular perfume by Floral Street for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes Calabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Passion fruitPassion fruit
Heart Notes Heart Notes Plum blossomPlum blossom BelliniBellini Blue irisBlue iris
Base Notes Base Notes Crystal muskCrystal musk HoneyHoney AmberAmber

Perfumers

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 02.05.2022.
This fragrance is the result of a collaboration with the Van Gogh Museum in Amsterdam.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Fresh & Lively
Sunflowers aren’t my favorite flowers. They have no scent that I can detect, so when I received a sample of this perfume I was skeptical. My guess was that it would be fresh, and I wasn’t wrong.
Sunflower Pop is fresh and fizzy and youthful. I can see wearing this perfume to outdoor activities, work, church, and casual events. To me it’s not a date perfume, but one you wear for yourself. It is feminine on me.
There’s good sillage and longevity, too. This whole experience was surprising. I don’t know that I’d buy a big bottle, but it definitely beats most other citrus scents I have in my collection.

1 short view on the fragrance
ScentwitchScentwitch 1 year ago
So fresh and lively! Perfect for summer picnics and outdoor activities!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Floral Street

Wonderland Peony by Floral Street Electric Rhubarb by Floral Street Arizona Bloom by Floral Street Neon Rose by Floral Street Wild Vanilla Orchid by Floral Street Iris Goddess by Floral Street Chypre Sublime by Floral Street Ylang-Ylang Espresso by Floral Street Black Lotus by Floral Street London Poppy by Floral Street