Fraîcheur Boisée

Fraîcheur Boisée by Florame

Fraîcheur Boisée is a perfume by Florame for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Petitgrain
Heart Notes Heart NotesGrapefruit, Litsea cubeba, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Cedarwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Marron, last update on 26.08.2018.

7.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Chnokfir
Natural fresh kick with amazing performance
To cut a long story short, I went to a health food store. Actually the big organic supermarket near the Viktualienmarkt in Munich. My wife was looking for something very specific and the prospect of standing for hours in the rain in freezing cold at the door between the begging Romanian and the pleadingly-looking tethered dog drove me into this business as well. And while my wife was being advised about toothbrushes made of organic bamboo, aluminium-free deodorants and silicone-free hair treatments, I was strolling around the shop and inspecting the goods: energetically charged drinking glasses, non-scratching sheep's wool men's underpants, hand-operated grain mills, essential oils, .... Then I got stuck with the oils and then there were a few men's scents in a corner. Ohhhh!

A simple brown cardboard box with copper flashing letters attracted my attention, the bottle is a non-tight but solid clear glass square with colourless liquid and non-tight stickers. The fact that the alleged solid wood lid only consists of shabby embossed plastic does not shake me any further, despite the numerous organic fair-trade organic seals and certificates. In spite of a holistic view, I tend to focus on inner values.

(Now I have to laugh heartily myself. I had to pull myself together in the shop again and again so that my wife and I would not be banned for life. If I were to write down some of my thoughts here, I would be very close to my final involuntary admission...)

The first sprayer surrounds me with a citric-fresh cloud and my first thought is: "Wow, this stuff's good!" They are multi-layered citrus notes that transport very juicy fruit notes without any artificial notes. Besides, there's an indeterminable green note. Citrus is minimally reduced, the freshness remains, slightly soapy hints from the Barber shop are added. After hours the freshness notes are still very present and give you a very good feeling, a few light woody notes add some warmth. I would have liked to see a little more lavender or mint from the pyramid, but the fresh citrus notes are vehemently overwhelming.

You may not believe it, but the fragrance also makes a very good impression on the midsummer office day at almost 30 degrees. Even after just under 10 hours, fresh citrus clouds whirl up again and again during movements without you even having to think about WC stones for a moment. This certainly sounds like a good unisex summer fragrance now, but although I can't name it, this fragrance has a primarily macular expression for me. And even though this scent literally screams for a hard use in summer heat, I'm still happy to wear it in the overheated office in winter.

I don't even have the fun of questioning all the organic labels that are used to advertise on the cardboard and the homepage of the manufacturer, or how organic, vegan, fair-trade, sustainable and CO2-neutral every step of production and trade is. I only know that this fragrance smells very pleasant and naturally fresh, has an amazingly good performance and on top of that is a real snapper for just under EURO 35,00 per 100ml. The other two men's fragrances are already on my test list.

Popular Florame

Lavande Envoûtante by Florame Ambre Précieux by Florame Fraîcheur Boisée by Florame Vanille Gourmande by Florame L'Eau Aromatique by Florame Patchouli Intense by Florame Jasmin Eternel / Jasmin by Florame Rose Eclatante by Florame Esprit Vétiver by Florame Vert Impérial by Florame Essence Oranger by Florame Agrumes Irrésistibles by Florame Chypre d'Orient by Florame Fruits Exquis by Florame Fleur d'Oranger Merveilleuse by Florame Belle de Grasse by Florame Fleur de Paradis by Florame Nuage de Roses by Florame Camélia Blanc by Florame Les Condamines - Ambre by Florame