Aqua Composita - Umami

Aqua Composita - Umami by Florascent
Aqua Composita - Umami is a perfume by Florascent for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesVanilla, Yuzu
Heart Notes Heart NotesGinger, Osmanthus, Pimento
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean

Submitted by Chemist, last update on 08.09.2020.

Uh lala, Umami
"Umami" by Florescent is one of the most delightful surprises of my "nose year" so far. A loose and light, but never transparent or even watery clay potash darling, which you can only love.

"Umami" is reminiscent of many a Hanae Mori fragrance, it is also reminiscent of light products - but in the opposite, best sense. It is reminiscent of origami made of edible paper, it reminds you that vanilla and co. can sometimes appear completely high-quality, delicious and natural. That couldn't be further removed from sticky vanilla puddings! "Umami" combines citric scented candle vibes with gourmand (anti-)calories - but without gaining even one gram! An aromatherapy of pure well-being. Yuzu kisses tonka bean - and I languish! An unconditional recommendation for my better half. Tender, charming, without even a real, approximate scent twin coming to my mind. Jammy Jammy Jammy - I got Love in my tummy...

Flacon: unspectacular and simple
Sillage: easy to wear, not aggressive
Durability: not much for a gourmand - but never too little. 4-6 hours.

Conclusion: one of the fluffiest, most special, most beautiful and tastiest gourmands on the market/that ever hung under my nose. Simple, dreamlike, simply dreamlike. Insider tips do not come with warmer recommendations!
Wespe
Changeable, soft, round feel-good scent
I can't remember how that smell got to me. When I rediscovered it, I didn't expect much of it, because I was always disappointed by "organic" fragrances from the natural cosmetics sector.

But Umami is different. This scent even develops - rather a rarity among the above mentioned scents. When sprayed on, it first smells relatively flat and monotonously spicy, like tonka and a touch of vanilla. Then it was suddenly completely gone and I thought, ok, another flop like that. After an hour I started to sniff around. Something around me smelled wonderful. I didn't even realize that it was Umami. I did To the Tonka scent that had come back, I added the slight pungency of ginger, accompanied by a hint of sandalwood and the vanilla that I had already noticed at first, and the whole thing resulted in a wonderfully soft, spicy and now multi-layered scent that completely conquered my heart and my nose! Umami has managed to become a post-purchase candidate for me

justifiably overlooked
The notes here are very tempting to me - I'm a big fan of spices like ginger and pimento. The word "umami" also catches my attention, as it describes that savory broth-flavor that adds interest to so many foods.

Yet, this scent is a flop. It has a heavy greasy-waxy tone to it, sometimes interrupted by a camphor tinge. I don't get any of the lovely notes I hoped for here, and this reminds me rather of an inexpensive candle. Interestingly, the "also liked" on this one refers to several Parfumerie Generale and Lutens scents that I also don't quite "get." That gives me hope that, just as others deeply appreciate Cadjmere and Aomassai, for instance, someone out there must appreciate Umami as well.

Popular Florascent

Aqua Colonia - Patchouly by Florascent Les Exclusives - Cinnambre by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Aromatica - Thé Vert by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Orientalis - Bahou by Florascent Classic Collection: Voyage à Fès by Florascent Quarzazate by Florascent Aqua Floralis - Rose by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Orientalis - Ksar / Casbah by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Colonia -  Vetyver by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Orientalis - Ambre by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Colonia - Habanna by Florascent Edition de Parfum - Nuoro by Florascent Olong by Florascent Kyoto Edition - Midori by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Colonia - Santal by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Floralis - Pivoine by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Composita - Citronnier by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Composita - M. Balode by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Aromatica - Lavande by Florascent Tane by Florascent