Classic Collection: Aqua Floralis - 1er Mai

Classic Collection: Aqua Floralis - 1er Mai by Florascent

Classic Collection: Aqua Floralis - 1er Mai is a perfume by Florascent for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGalbanum, Green mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesChampaca flower, Tuberose

Submitted by Irielle666, last update on 22.12.2018

7.0 6.0 7.0 9.0/10
My best Zen and Detox scent
A touch of nothingness-so I can describe this fragrance the shortest. That's not quite right. It smells of damp, black, naked spring garden soil and of firsch, young dill. The smell of my childhood. I go with my grandmother in spring, in May, to our garden. She lifts the tarpaulin of the garden bed and sees the green little dill sprouting all around the little cucumber plants... I loved to pick the little dill from the bed and eat it. And so for me the fragrance, the 1st of May (the name chosen here correctly) smells of earth, dill, pure nature and minimalist, unobtrusive. Pure Zen even.
When I am ill, in a bad mood, too irritable or not in the mood for fragrances, I always resort to the "1st of May. " A piece of home and childhood in a bottle.
5.0 7.5 7.5 1.0/10
Insect repellent
The German company "Florascent" is not a favourite house of mine. They claim their ingredients are all natural (well, they probably are), but the results they come up with are disappointing.
In a certain way, I'm glad that the sharp, biting citrus scent called "1er Mai" is such a bummer. (For very personal reasons, the 1.5. will never be a happy day for me again, because three years ago, on the 1st of May, something terrible happened. But I don't want to expand on that).
Back to the fragrance: I find it hard to call it a perfume, the best way to describe it would be "insect repellent". None of the nice components mentioned in the pyramide are actually there, apart from galbanum and green, acid mandarine. I normally adore galbanum - so don't tell me it's the galbanum which ruined the fragrance for me. This "1er Mai" is simply vile allover.
One of my ecologically-minded friends gave me a bottle of this "all-natural" scent in 2008, but nobody in my family even wanted to use it as an air freshener. We had to secretly dispose of the vessel in a powder-room of a restaurant... can you imagine? I normally collect perfume bottles, but this one... no way.

Popular Florascent

Aqua Composita - Umami by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Aromatica - Thé Vert by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Orientalis - Bahou by Florascent Aqua Floralis - Rose by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Floralis - 1er Mai by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Orientalis - Ksar / Casbah by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Colonia - Santal by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Floralis - Pivoine by Florascent Aqua Colonia - Patchouly by Florascent Hana by Florascent Classic Collection: Voyage à Fès by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Colonia - Du Soleil by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Colonia -  Vetyver by Florascent Kyoto Edition - Midori by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Colonia - Habanna by Florascent Tane by Florascent Edition de Parfum - Nuoro by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Composita - M. Balode by Florascent Apothecary Florascent - Tonka by Florascent Classic Collection: Aqua Aromatica - Lavande by Florascent