Bergamotto di Positano Bergamotto Positano 2015

Bergamotto di Positano / Bergamotto Positano by Floris
Bergamotto di Positano is a perfume by Floris for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
AmberAmber
AmbretteAmbrette
SpicesSpices
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.05.2021.

Initially launched as a limited edition, the scent became part of the standard range in 2016.

Rossiniopera
Sweet sunshine with annoying last phase
When I recently bought a bunch of vintage miniatures, a half-full bottle of this Floris perfume came with them. I do not normally wear fresh citrusy scents, I do not even know that many and I cannot compare them to each other and say this reminds me of... or this is better than... . So I had a fairly open mind when I tried this on.

I enjoy the opening. Sweet, floral notes from orange blossom, green tea and a gentle touch of ginger and vanilla makes this a delightful choice for a warm summer's day, when you don't want to make a big statement, but just want to feel good. The scent is happy, carefree, sunny and fresh, feels like a trip to the sea.

Unfortunately, the last phase does not agree with me. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it seems to melt down to a base of synthetic wood that feels very annoying. Could also be the ambrette, or a combination. I have tried it several times, but I always end up washing it off after maybe 3-4 hours. A shame, because I really like the opening and could see myself wearing it in the summer. Maybe it will perform differently in warmer weather (it's still quite cold in Norway in May), but I have my doubts...
Get your hands off me!
I like the perfumes of Floris, usually special and not commonplace, so I thought I would find another highlight here besides my favorite bergamot scent Zegna. What a mistake, the fragrance is a single, but huge disappointment! Already the opening with an indefinable mixture of green oranges, citrus and ?????? makes one wonder: Hello, and what about the bergamot, where is the perfume's namesake? Even where and how to perceive the announced maritime notes and vanilla remains the perfumer's secret. Anyway, I lost any desire to continue smelling, but the perfume suits you, because after 5 minutes you almost don't smell anything anymore anyway and what you still smell has the cheap ambience of an EdT from the lowest shelf of a supermarket. 150 Euro for 100 ml and a miserable scent, which, mind you, is a perfume! after 15 min, thank god, it is only available in bad approaches, I can only guess: Hands off this "perfume", which has nothing, but nothing to do with bergamot. The worst perfume ever in this price range for me.
Chrislibond
A day on the Côte d'Azur
Floris has many fragrances, but only a few that really convince. If you are looking for a maritime scent, you should definitely try this one.
The fragrance starts with beautiful citric aromas, which are only briefly perceptible, but are a perfect refreshment. Afterwards, salty, maritime notes are heard, which have a uniquely natural appearance. The fragrance is rounded off by fine vanilla, accompanied by light wood chords.
All in all a small masterpiece that encourages you to cuddle on the beach!

KingPinKingPin 3 years ago
Nice, but there are better bergamottes out there, such as Atelier Cologne and Acqua di Parma (but the longevity of the last is poor)

Popular Floris

White Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Honey Oud by Floris Leather Oud by Floris White Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Elite (Eau de Toilette) by Floris 1976 by Floris Lily of the Valley by Floris Limes by Floris Bouquet de la Reine (Eau de Parfum) by Floris No. 89 (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Special No. 127 / Original Gentlemen's Cologne by Floris Amaryllis by Floris Bouquet de la Reine (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Cherry Blossom by Floris Santal / Eau de Santal (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Soulle Ámbar by Floris Vetiver by Floris Night Scented Jasmine (Eau de Parfum) by Floris 1962 by Floris Mahon Leather by Floris