Edwardian Bouquet (1901) Eau de Parfum

Edwardian Bouquet (Eau de Parfum) by Floris

Edwardian Bouquet (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Floris for women and was released in 1901. The scent is floral-chypre. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Green notes, Hyacinth, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Oakmoss, Musk, Patchouli, Powdery notes, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 04.05.2019

7.5 7.5 9.0/10

Up and down
"Edwardian Boquet" starts citrous with a fine soapy note changing to light green leaves with a whiff of tangerine. Some flowers are starting to bloom. A delicate fragance I am still thinking. But then the full power of jasmine starts percolating the idyll. Unfortunately for me the carrion kind. I am thinking: What a pity, now "Edwardian Boquet" is spoiled for me. The rose does not rescue that for about an hour. Then slowly the jasmine is drawing back changing to some creamy flowers and gives space for the slightly bitter scent-mix of oakmoss, woods and resin. Still there is a sweet and floral backround but musk is intensifying a more tangy and woody note. This scent is lasting for some hours an yet then, there is appearing something aquatic and gives the "Edwardian Boquet" a lighter touch. One should be loving jasmine in every kind to appreciate this fragance.
7.5 7.5 7.5 10.0/10

I love Edwardian Bouquet
I do not know what to say! I just feel so happy when I smell this perfume. I can say that: Edwardian Bouquet by Floris is the most lovable FLOWERY perfume I have ever met :) I know I am a big fan of FLOWERY Scents, and maybe that is why I am in love with this Perfume.

P.S: This review about the Eau de Toilette Version. The Eau de Parfum was discontinue. It was heavy and not Delightful in my point of view. Edwardian Bouquet eau de Toilette is so so so Delightful for FLOWERY Scents Lovers.

Popular Floris

White Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Elite (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Honey Oud by Floris JF (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Santal / Eau de Santal (Eau de Toilette) by Floris No. 89 (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Night Scented Jasmine (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Leather Oud by Floris White Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Mahon Leather by Floris Cefiro (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Wedding Bouquet (2011) by Floris Fleur by Floris Bouquet de la Reine (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Amaryllis by Floris Lily of the Valley by Floris Soulle Ámbar by Floris Seringa (Eau de Parfum) by Floris China Rose by Floris Limes by Floris