Night Scented Jasmine 2006 Eau de Parfum

Night Scented Jasmine (Eau de Parfum) by Floris
Night Scented Jasmine (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Floris for women and was released in 2006. The scent is floral-green. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesGreen notesGreen notes
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
MuskMusk
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Seglein, last update on 16.07.2021.

Night Scented Morning Fragance in Florence
With the knowledge that "Night scented Jasmine" is a reconstitution of the historical perfume "Jasmin" I approached to it with awe.
I consider "Night Scented Jasmine" as a scent for me only tolerable during the morning and in winter or spring. Because I have an ambiguous relation to white-flower-scents like jasmine, lily, gardenia and narcissus etc.
"Night Scented Jasmine" starts with a jasmine-lily-narcissus mixture but is not too strong and percolating smelling for me. The tangy scent of neroli and the green notes are moderating it to a more herbal and green top-note. This is bearable for me.
A short time I am smelling something leathern but this is vanishing and an intriguing mixture which I cannot identify in particular gives the backround of a scent which is very familiar to me, a tangy special scent: Mimosa! The scent of Florence in march when I spent one month down there to learn the Italian language. Never before I could recognize real mimosa in a fragance though it was listed. That is what I appreciate by Floris Perfums: The authentically and genuine ingredients!
To continue: As well the mimosa as sandalwood, precious woods and vetiver are giving "Night Scented Jasmine" a pleasently bitter-resinous note. Ambergris seems to soften it down. Something darkgreen gives a consistantly backround. Though after hours "Night Scented Jasmine" is going to keep it's mixture of floral, herbal and resinous character - difficult to describe for me - then it is changing down to a more poudry and sweet note until the scent is almost fading out. And yet there is lasting on my skin and around me a delicate whiff still mimosa, still bitter-sweet flowers, still lasting for more hours, still Florence.

by Florblanca
by Sherapop
by Sabi
by Sabi

Popular Floris

White Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Leather Oud by Floris Honey Oud by Floris White Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Floris 1976 by Floris Elite (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Lily of the Valley by Floris No. 89 (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Bouquet de la Reine (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Limes by Floris Vetiver by Floris 1962 by Floris Special No. 127 / Original Gentlemen's Cologne by Floris Santal / Eau de Santal (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Bouquet de la Reine (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Cherry Blossom by Floris Soulle Ámbar by Floris Amaryllis by Floris Red Rose by Floris JF (Eau de Toilette) by Floris