White Rose Eau de Toilette

White Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Floris

White Rose (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Floris for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAldehydes, Carnation, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Jasmine, Violet, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Powdery notes

Submitted by Hamelia, last update on 26.06.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

White Rose (Eau de Toilette)

This is a variant of the perfume White Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Floris, which differs in concentration.

10.0 10.0 9.0 10.0/10

Fresh creamy Röslein
My first impression: Nivea Creme eau Rose! Fine. Freshly creamed. I'm getting a little more complex with florals and roses. Very nice. Pleasant unobtrusive soft rose, paired with fine creamy and also green - creamy fresh notes. Very fine. Body-hugging. Put it on my shopping list
9.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10

Peculiar rose phenomenon
I admit it: "White Rose" was a blind purchase, totally curious by the comments here and because there was no test possibility near my place of residence despite several attempts. Rose scents and I sometimes have quite a difficult relationship. I know that today, but I didn't know it then. The first time you spray it on, the total disappointment: Where is the "Rose Powder Soap Dream" about which Blue Mouse is raving? Where is the "noble rose cream", the water lily conjured up, the "like freshly creamed-in fragrance" of Sommer2014? With me the first impression is: sour and carnation-heavy. I'm already thinking about declaring "White Rose" a bad buy and passing it on to a friend, and the following happens. In the morning, when I can't decide which perfume to wear that day, I spray the two fragrances I have to choose from, one on the left arm, one on the right arm. While I drink my breakfast coffee in peace, I give the scents time to develop and until I then go into the shower, I have decided. This morning, relatively freshly sprayed "White Rose" on the right arm. And while I'm standing in the shower, already wet, but not soaped yet, suddenly a wonderfully beautiful scent touches my nose: Yes, it's "White Rose", and it smells like everything I had wished for: "Rose Powder Soap Dream", "Precious Rose Cream", "like freshly creamed". I don't know what happens here, but even after the shower (assuming of course that I don't use any shower gel at this place) this magical delicate scent will remain on my skin for a very long time. Maybe the water washes off the clove top note? Or is it the aldehydes that are diluted by the water?
To a certain extent it also works when I spray "White Rose" onto the still moist skin directly after the hot shower. I find it an extremely interesting effect that I have never noticed before - and I have taken my "White Rose" to my heart with this detour!

by Irini
by R0din
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo

Popular Floris

White Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Elite (Eau de Toilette) by Floris JF (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Honey Oud by Floris No. 89 (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Santal / Eau de Santal (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Night Scented Jasmine (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Leather Oud by Floris White Rose (Eau de Toilette) by Floris Mahon Leather by Floris Cefiro (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Wedding Bouquet (2011) by Floris Fleur by Floris Bouquet de la Reine (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Lily of the Valley by Floris Amaryllis by Floris Seringa (Eau de Parfum) by Floris Soulle Ámbar by Floris China Rose by Floris Limes by Floris