Belle de Soleil 2008

Belle de Soleil by Fragonard
Belle de Soleil is a perfume by Fragonard for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Orange, Petitgrain, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Jasmine, Tiaré
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Musk, Vetiver

Submitted by Lobelia, last update on 06.07.2020.

Sneamori
I almost missed something.
If I had only gone by the scents of this perfume, I would not have tested it at all. Not my type at all. I like it sweet, oriental, vanilla, etc. Everything citric usually doesn't work for me at all and I don't like jasmine that much either. But since I had a small sample of this fragrance with this beautiful name (I admit it, names can make me curious), I wanted to test it. And now I can anticipate that I like it so much that I even want to write a comment about it.

At the first sniff I smell this mixture of scents of oranges and lemons and that certain something that always makes me think of 4711 and that I don't like about me at all. But fortunately this is over very quickly and the fragrance develops a really summery scent on my skin. This means that although the citrus fruits are still there, they are covered by a noble, a little sweet sun cream, so that they do not appear so pungently intensive at all but remain discreetly, almost sweetly in the background. And thus, I really like the scent very much.

It actually reminds me of the summer, of a day at the Baltic Sea. I am lucky enough to live near it and that's what it smells like there. A mixture of beach, sea, sun cream and a delicious cup of spaghetti ice cream in my hand, just like on holiday.

I would like to wear this scent in the summer. Or sometimes on cold winter days, just to bring the summer and the sea to my home.
He stops by my place all day. He is perceptible, but discreet and close up, in no way obtrusive.

All in all I would even buy this fragrance, I like it so much. So here is a big thank you for the nice addition to a fragrance purchase that I have made here. Without this sample I would never have tested the fragrance and I think I would have really missed something...

Popular Fragonard

Grain de Soleil by Fragonard Billet Doux (2006) by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Héliotrope Gingembre by Fragonard Fragonard / Fragonard de Fragonard (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Capucine by Fragonard Fleur de Vanille by Fragonard Rêve Indien by Fragonard Marché aux Fleurs by Fragonard Émilie (Parfum) by Fragonard Diamant (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Soleil by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Santal Cardamome by Fragonard Diamant (Eau de Parfum) by Fragonard Verveine (2018) by Fragonard Éclat (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Jasmin Perle de Thé by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Encens Fève Tonka by Fragonard Belle de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Cologne Grand Luxe (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Mimosa (2010) by Fragonard