Émilie

Eau de Toilette
Émilie (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard
Where to buy?
Émilie (Eau de Toilette) (Fragonard)
Émilie (Eau de Toilette) (Fragonard)
Émilie (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Fragonard for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is flowery-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon, Orange blossom

Sillage 6.0/10
Longevity 5.0/10
Scent 3.5/10
Old-fashioned soap
Starts off ok, with a strong rose and white floral mix, but it soon becomes way too soapy for my taste. I'm not a fan of YSL Paris, which this is supposed to resemble, so I guess I shouldn't have expected to like this! I was hoping for a nice powdery violet, but nope. :(
Sillage 7.5/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 8.0/10
Helpful Review    2 Awards
Favorite Notes
This non-complex perfume features my favorite notes. Violet adds a welcome lift. It doesn't compel or repel, but wraps in a quality embrace. A nice way to smell. May have to get an FB.
Sillage 5.0/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 7.0/10
Helpful Review    4 Awards
Emilie, comme tu est jolie!
I have a nice miniature bottle -3ml size-of Emilie in the eau de perfume version. Fragonard scents, so far, did not talk to me at all. As if you mute the TV , watch the images and try to understand what is all about.
The exception was made by this simple scent. First I thought is was a soft carnation followed by jasmine. Wrong! It was a great violet and jasmine combination like no other before. And the amber rounded everything so nicely! This little Emilie, a good book and somewhere, in the background, the great Yves Montand singing for me.What a dream!
Emilie is not loud but it has a good longevity and sillage.
Sillage 7.5/10
Longevity 5.0/10
Scent 6.0/10
Helpful Review    4 Awards
Romantic roses and violets
I have only just introduced myself to Fragonard, and from what I have experienced so far, this brand caters to all the needs of a true floral lover.

Emilie may not be unique, yet this fragrance is extremely likable. Predictable in its composition, the floral notes come together to create something very pretty and feminine on the skin.

A little sweet, but mostly natural, Emilie could be categorized as a romantic scent. Rose and violet tend to dominate this composition with a slight powdery-ness.

There are many colourful aspects of this scent, however at times it can be too 'perfumey' and a little too loud. For the first few minutes after applying Emilie, the intial outburst is quite alcoholic. This may not be the case with the parfum version, but just as a fore-warning, the eau de toilette goes on very strong.

Emilie is quite a characteristic scent, almost like a refined, exquisite lady, possibly a French one, with elegance and style. The amber in the base notes begin to hint at her being a little naughty at times, perhaps rebellious and eager to break any constraints.

My only gripe with this fragrance is its lack of originality. I didn't expect to be blown away, however I needed that little something that made me draw in my breath.

Popular Fragonard

Grain de Soleil by Fragonard Rêve Indien by Fragonard Diamant (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Billet Doux (2006) by Fragonard Belle de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Héliotrope Gingembre by Fragonard Fragonard (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Miranda by Fragonard Violette by Fragonard Capucine by Fragonard Soleil by Fragonard Fleur d'Oranger by Fragonard Éclat (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Étoile (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Vétiver by Fragonard Muguet by Fragonard Émilie (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Cologne Grand Luxe by Fragonard Concerto by Fragonard