Fragonard (Eau de Toilette)

Fragonard (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard
Where to buy?
Fragonard (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Fragonard for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is flowery-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Bergamot, Petitgrain, Galbanum

Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 8.0/10
Helpful Review    3 Awards
Another Good Reason for Women to Smell Like Flowers
FRAGONARD offers a high-quality beautiful bouquet of primarily white flowers. What a joy to breath in fresh, genuine floral essences. Just say "no" to sour, stale, ersatz, synthetic chemical soup!

This wonderful edt transports me back to the South of France: Nice, Eze, and above all Grasse, where I made a pilgrimage a few years ago. Fields of flowers abound at every turn, and there are plenty of people around who genuinely care about the *art* of perfume. Everyone who loves perfume needs to visit Grasse--and not just virtually, through the sinister film "Perfume: Story of a Murderer"...

FRAGONARD is a truly scrumptious floral: I can dive into this bouquet and be happy for hours. The edt has good staying power and the drydown remains gently and tenderly floral. The honeysuckle is especially pronounced to my nose.

Although I generally steer clear of supersize bottles of fragrance, in this case, I am happy that I purchased the 200ml bottle--more to love and share!!!
Sillage 5.0/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 7.0/10
Helpful Review    3 Awards
Simple floral perfection
I'm enjoying Fragonard immensely because it has such simplistic beauty. This is a wonderfully balanced composition, with every note complimenting the other in perfect harmony.

There is a hint of zesty bergamot, which gives this fragrance a slight energetic feel. Mostly this fragrance is centered around the lily, honeysuckle and the jasmine, creating this sensuous yet green and leafy bouquet.

It's a very classic scent, like one you might wear on your wedding day. I'd certainly wear this fragrance if I was to wed on a rainy day in Rome, it has that cold yet romantic feel to it.

Fragonard makes you feel like a woman, a wise and elegant one at that. There's something very clean and crisp about the scent too, which makes it more likable on the skin.

It's along the lines of Diorissimo, just not as pink and Spring-like. Fragonard feels much plainer, but in no way boring, it just relies on its wearer to make something out of it. The scent makes me think of lotion and wedding dresses, there's no other way for me to describe it.

Not really a fragrance to make a statement, but one that will garner many compliments. I highly recommend.