Le Jardin de Fragonard - Jasmin Perle de Thé 2013

Le Jardin de Fragonard - Jasmin Perle de Thé by Fragonard
Le Jardin de Fragonard - Jasmin Perle de Thé is a popular perfume by Fragonard for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-floral. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
HoneysuckleHoneysuckle
Green teaGreen tea
Base Notes Base NotesWhite cedarWhite cedar
Gaiac woodGaiac wood
White amberWhite amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 30.09.2021.

A Well Done Jasmine
I'm testing Fragonard samples that came in the mail and this is another stunning Jasmine from the Le Jardin de Fragonard series. I prefer it to the Bigarade Jasmine I tested earlier. Green tea in the heart turns the rather common-sounding bergamot/lemon top and Jasmine/Honeysuckle heart into something special against the marvelous woody/ambery base. I could smell this all day and want to, so this one's for me. The longevity is longer than the Bigarade--by how much I'm too sleepy to wait and see. All smells natural in this perfume, though, and there is no sharpness from citrus or wood. The result is a feminine scent that isn't cloying or too sweet. Recently I made a mistake as my husband and I waited to enter a restaurant for dinner. I became aware of an intoxicating scent and asked the person near me what perfume she was wearing. When she said she wasn't wearing perfume, the maître d' informed me it was the flowers. Only then did I notice the huge vase of fresh flowers just above eye level inches away. Jasmin Perle de Thé reminds me of those flowers, it's that well done.

Important Jasmine
Aloof perfume. JASMIN PERLE DE THÉ is a real treasure, as a friend who you can sit on a balcony with, daydreaming, and never breaking the silence of the late afternoon.

Citruses play the role of the light wind in this afternoon, jasmine and tea are dinging together, demurely. Jasmine fades first, tea stays, a desparate serious scent, that is staring back in your face from your wrist. Breath deeply, enjoy this fragrance! That is something special within in the big pile of fierce jasmine fragrances.

I would like to say a big thank you to Tessa for letting me meet this earnest friend, JASMIN PERLE DE THÉ.

by LadyViolet
by LadyViolet

Popular Fragonard

Grain de Soleil by Fragonard Billet Doux (2006) by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Héliotrope Gingembre by Fragonard Fragonard / Fragonard de Fragonard (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Fleur de Vanille by Fragonard Capucine by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Santal Cardamome by Fragonard Rêve Indien by Fragonard Émilie (Parfum) by Fragonard Verveine (2018) by Fragonard Diamant (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Marché aux Fleurs by Fragonard Vrai by Fragonard Soleil by Fragonard Diamant (Eau de Parfum) by Fragonard Éclat (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Cologne Grand Luxe (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Belle de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Encens Fève Tonka by Fragonard Santal by Fragonard