Le Jardin de Fragonard - Santal Cardamome 2015

Le Jardin de Fragonard - Santal Cardamome by Fragonard
Le Jardin de Fragonard - Santal Cardamome is a popular perfume by Fragonard for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesPepper, Cardamom, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesLaurel, Frankincense, Pimento
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Sandalwood, Musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.03.2021.

Pure feel-good scent
This fragrance is very special for me, because I am actually more a friend of feminine fragrances, no unisex. Why I have taken him into my heart, is much more because of the feeling he triggers in me. However, Santal Cardamome directly triggers a relaxation of the senses in me - it smells like a spa you're at to wind down. It really gets me hooked, so warm, spicy, light, but still full of character and specialness. The only thing that's a bit off-putting is the slightly acrid note at the beginning, but luckily it fades away pretty quickly.

All in all, it is a wonderful fragrance in which I feel comfortable. Not a fragrance for going out or getting fancy for me, but one that mentally sends me to the spa with its aromas. I love that!
thanks jeremy :(
i've been smelling everything since i can remember, even if it stinks... i just have to. smelling the "world" is much cheaper than smelling the bottles:) perfumes i usually had davidoff and stuff... the perfume world has always been for me: artificially cheaper snob bullshit sold expensively to people who don't attach much importance to the sensual experience of smelling... and wear fragrances for the name and the price.

by chance on yt got to jeremy... i don't like him as a type. but i can imagine what he would say if he says something, and good insider information for curious people santal-cardamome was my entry to YOU, bought blind. because this sounded interesting.

finally tried it and SC captivated me immediately and i still love it. that's the best thing i smelled on flacons for me (wasn't much at that time).

then once he told me something about office for man and i thought, hey his tip to santal-cardamome was right in the black! i want to know now what his own scent is like yes, i bought it... and yes, i think it's good, not super mega but really good. but i left it to my younger brother because i'm not the target group for it. my brother loves it and is happy
and me? ... yes what about me?... since Santal-Cardamome I am unhappy on the search for the perfume scent... because there must be something that is even more completely absorbed in me thanks, jeremy! :( if I hadn't liked SC it would have been with the flacon world trip...

...i was happy when i was still working on messed up birch wood in the forest, on brewed plantation tea, opened books, lampposts, cakes, plants, carpets, the freshly opened coffee package, washed curtains, dusty radiators when it gets really cold again, .... i think I'm going to stand in a weirdo corner: D
but the best are the armpits of my girlfriend! if there is a smell, then slightly spicy minimal sweet and a funny flower withering but not yet unpleasant ..... au yes

parfumo has given me the rest. i am maximally addicted to find out more about the perfume-world .
but short on the scent:

mmhh this sweetish spiciness! slight pungency, a ticking sweatiness. bluish green. and warm. oh, I see just a statement would have done. I know now through SC that I like pepper cardamom in perfumes. and this gently spicy sweatiness that resonates.
my girlfriend would get jealous if she read that, hehe
where I find the cardamom in la nuit d lhomme as sweet dull, here it is fresher peppery.

the other fragonards are unfortunately quite different. this one stands out clearly

scent: deliciously unique
durability: better than most fragonards.
sillage: well noticeable. good arm length. you can see in the faces that you are smelled. positive
flacon: much too small
and now back to looking for what's better for me than this. cheers ;)

The beautiful Garden of Cardamom
We all know Fragonard as a traditional brand from the heartland of perfume, the city of Grasse. The "Le Jardin de Fragonard" series is the most exciting and best idea Fragonard has come up with in the last ten years. The "Jardin Series" kicked off with a lovely quartett in 2013, then a beautiful rose-scent followed in 2014. This year Fragonard launched "Santal Cardamome", the sixth scent in the collection, which went straight on to my wishlist.
No flowers here, but gorgeous cardamome - (I adore the stuff), pimento and incense in the heart. Cardamome has that strange quality of smelling chilly and warm at the same time. When the scent dries down, it develops a woody base of sandalwood and benzoin. Seductive, especially because of those trails of incense, delivering a kind of soft powderiness. Seriously, seriously beautiful. Fantastic staying power, a lovely bottle and a very good price add to the pleasure.

by RiJa
by RiJa

Popular Fragonard

Grain de Soleil by Fragonard Billet Doux (2006) by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Héliotrope Gingembre by Fragonard Fragonard / Fragonard de Fragonard (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Fleur de Vanille by Fragonard Marché aux Fleurs by Fragonard Capucine by Fragonard Rêve Indien by Fragonard Émilie (Parfum) by Fragonard Diamant (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Soleil by Fragonard Diamant (Eau de Parfum) by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Jasmin Perle de Thé by Fragonard Cologne Grand Luxe (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Éclat (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Belle de Nuit (Eau de Toilette) by Fragonard Mimosa (2010) by Fragonard Verveine (2018) by Fragonard Murmure by Fragonard Le Jardin de Fragonard - Encens Fève Tonka by Fragonard