Privé Collection - Héritage (2016)

Privé Collection - Héritage by Du Bois / Fragrance Du Bois

Privé Collection - Héritage is a popular perfume by Du Bois / Fragrance Du Bois for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Aldehydes
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Iris, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Oud

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 27.02.2019

10.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Taskphorce
Here Here! Attention Fans of: Aldehyde 44 and LM Parfums Aldehyx.....
The first thought that came to mind upon spraying Heritage was...Aldehyde 44 by Le Labo (which happens to be my favorite in that line.) To say the least, I was pleasantly surprised...in fact..I was floored. This has the "wow factor" for me. I am attracted to clean white musks and fragrances that smell "pure", air-y, and refreshing...(think along the lines of LM Parfums Aldehyx.) Heritage is all about soft aldehydic-florals. If you take a look at my collection, you could easily assume that I have an aversion to floral scents. This is absolutely true. I am extremely picky when it comes to florals and consistently avoid fragrances that are feminine (yes I said it-I do not want to smell like a girl) and those fragrances that are dominated by jasmine, tuberose, carnation, gardenia, etc. Heritage is the exception. Imagine that smell of luxurious soap emanating from your skin fresh out of the shower. The scent is incredibly calming, gentle, crisp, clean, soapy, powdery, and enhanced so mildly by an unsweetened vanilla. Sandalwood, cedarwood, and oud provide warmth and depth. The oud is quite noticeable in the opening in my opinion but as the fragrance evolves, you really have to search for those woody notes. As you can expect, I am giving Heritage a perfect 10. I've had it on for about 8 hours and the scent is still swirling around (5 sprays.) Another masterpiece from the house of Fragrance du Bois.

by Taskphorce