Oud Bleu Intense

Oud Bleu Intense by Fragrance Du Bois
Oud Bleu Intense is a popular perfume by Fragrance Du Bois for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom NutmegNutmeg Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrankincenseFrankincense CistusCistus MyrrhMyrrh AmberAmber
Base Notes Base NotesOpoponaxOpoponax MyrrhMyrrh StyraxStyrax BenzoinBenzoin OudOud

Submitted by Pipette, last update on 18.06.2022.

A very special perfume
Wasnt love at first sniff for me, definitely took me a while to understand and appreciate this scent, it is a resinous acquatic, as oxymoronic as this description sounds, the perfumer did a crazy good job blending this one and it is very multi faceted. I never thought of it being summer king, i always like to look at other scents for it but always find myself reaching for oud bleu. It became a very special scent for me and a signature and made so many memories with it throughout the past 3 years that i keep on wearing it. It is my 3rd bottle now, began with 15 mls then 50 and now 100ml and I can see myself wearing this scent for many years to come. It is very unexpected that this scent became my signature since I smelled it first time. Maybe because it is special and nothing smells like it? Maybe versatile? Maybe also quite sexy? Maybe just suits me? For all I know is that I always feel good wearing this scent and I recommend everyone go through a small decant as it does take a while to fully understand and appreciate the scent. Not for beginner noses. I've tried many scents throughout my journey and own and owned quite a few special scents but the 2 scents I always reach for with pleasure is oud bleu for day and roja parfum de la nuit 3 for special occasion, if i could only have 2 scents it would be these two.
SpeedDating #02/4: Bleu - wild & noble
Oud Bleu Intens brings herbaceous woody notes to the fore. Dried cabbage and tender minty nouances emphasize the green-fighting kind that oud can also have. Let me think of bitter-green and wild scents like Heeleys Phoenicia or the D.S. & Durga's, but after a short time they are surrounded by warm, good-natured wood.

Almost salty, mineraly-stony and clearly herbaceous, the fragrance reminds me of classic men's perfumes, and tart and freshly scented men's department stores. Citrus fruits, peat and whiskey complete the autumnal freshness, painting a picture of colourful green deciduous forests, already roamed by the first cold winter air. Creaky, almost bitter sage and sour woods illuminate the green side of oud extensively without losing the heat glowing in the depths. Supported by the resinous-harsh and yet buttery-smooth olofactory resin Opoponax, the scent always remains between wildness and classic seriousness, always between cool minerals and warming heart...

GusziGuszi 10 days ago
I get mostly myrrh but I love myrrh. Also get salty undertone after an hour. Staying power good in hot days. Bottle and box are just ‍️
NilsbmNilsbm 10 days ago
Unbelievable ginger-ale like opening where you can literally smell the bubbles. Then dries down with way too much resin. Bummer.

Lost somewhere in artemida with a favourite perfume, good company and a camera
by Traian1999
by Taskphorce
by Taskphorce
Vouliagmeni lake
by Traian1999

Popular by Fragrance Du Bois

Oud Noir Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Santal Complet by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Vert Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Sahraa / Sahraa Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Orange Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rose Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Violet Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Jaune Intense (Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Pétales de Cashmere by Fragrance Du Bois Minuit et Demi by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rouge Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Parisian / Parisian Oud by Fragrance Du Bois New York 5th Avenue by Fragrance Du Bois Brume du Matin by Fragrance Du Bois New York Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Secret Tryst by Fragrance Du Bois Siberian Rose by Fragrance Du Bois Amber Intense / Oud Amber Intense by Fragrance Du Bois London Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Cannabis Intense by Fragrance Du Bois