Privé Collection - Oud Noir Intense (2013)

Privé Collection - Oud Noir Intense by Fragrance Du Bois

Top 94 in Unisex Perfume
Privé Collection - Oud Noir Intense is a popular limited perfume by Fragrance Du Bois for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Saffron, Patchouli, Vanilla, Musk, Amber, Oud

Submitted by Pipette, last update on 21.05.2020.

A new generation
Tom Ford's Oud Wood has a special value for me in my life. On the one hand it's because I really love DNA, on the other hand it's also because I found my way into the perfume world with OW.

Today, when I randomly took the little specimen out of my box, the name of the perfume alone made me curious. A quick glance at Parfumo told me directly that it had to be a similar scent to OW. And indeed, that's exactly what it was. The fragrance has very big paralsels to my beloved TF, but it starts a whole corner more aggressive and sparkling. Also the sillage and durability is in no relation to OW.

After a few minutes, a great picture appeared in my head. While thinking about the TF I thought for a short time about an older person. Still present, powerful, protective and with a great knowledge that he likes to share with the world. But also marked by his suffering, through which he needs a break from everyday life more often; he lacks energy a little.
On the other hand, there is a person of a young age, ready to take up the knowledge of the old person, but refresh it with something more modern, give it another direction forward, put more energy into action and show the world that he is here, that he is present.

Initio with Oud For Greatness also tried what this scent has done in my eyes (in my nose ;-) ), but I find this one even more powerful

So if you can get something out of TF OW, you should test the scent. I'm sure you'll like it.

SamuelGustavSamuelGustav 11 months ago
Fecal opening, then turns into a very similar Oud Wood by TF, maybe one of the best from this line. I still would get TF instead

by Fedaie
by Lexa
by Sa80
by Sa80

Popular Fragrance Du Bois

Santal Complet (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Privé Collection - Sahraa Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rouge Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Vert Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Pétales de Cashmere (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Brume du Matin (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Amber Intense / Oud Amber Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Orange Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Bleu Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Violet Intense by Fragrance Du Bois Privé Collection - Parisian Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Rose Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Privé Collection - London Oud by Fragrance Du Bois Oud Jaune Intense (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Zest Marin (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Patchouli Argent (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois Baie Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Fragrance Du Bois New York 5th Avenue by Fragrance Du Bois Siberian Rose by Fragrance Du Bois Privé Collection - Héritage by Fragrance Du Bois